Spoilt

Happily Ever After?

Daehyun's POV

"Woah~" One of the waiters said as he was looking at something.

"Don't be rude to the customers." I chided the waiter while I was keying something into the system, not looking up.

"Boss, look." He said as he pointed to the entrance. 

There was a really beautiful red car stopped just outside my restaurant. I guessed guys have a thing for beautiful cars. We wanted to see who's the owned of the car and then I got a shock. My princess came out from it. My jaws were literally hanging. When did she get the car? How come I was not aware?

"Daehyunnie!" She smiled as she approached me.

"Hey princess." I pecked her cheek.

"You got yourself a new car?" I asked, looking at the beauty outside. 

"Yup! It's a babe huh? So pretty right?" She said. I could only nod.

"Come! Let's go for a spin!" She said as she tugged my arm towards the door.

"Wait, now? I'm still working. How bout later at night after I'm off from work?" I said.

"No! Now! What's wrong? You're the boss, no one would say anything!" She threw a tantrum.

"But still, I have to set a good example. I can't just let my employees go for a spin as and when right?" I reasoned.

"No, they can't but you can. Please? We haven't been spending as much time. I assure you, I'll not take up too much time. Half an hour, take it as a well-deserved break of your hardwork okay? Come on!" She said it in a nicer tone than before. I guess I could do with this break.

"You take the wheels!" She said excitely as she handed me the keys. I gladly took them.

"Just around the corners okay?" I said.

"But... Fine..." She replied.

"Why suddenly a car?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I was bored and somehow my feet just took me to a car roadshow then I bought this. Too pretty." She was in smiles when she told me.

"Oh.." Was all I said.

"Then I thought how much easier for me to travel around with my own vehicle. I can see you too!" She said, now that's my girl.

"And you kept it from me?" I asked.

"It's meant to be a surprise! I didn't plan to buy a car, I just happen to pass by." She said.

Throughout the entire car ride, she just told me about her random shopping trips. Not that I mind listening to how happy she sounds but she could have at least asked about me like how she did in the past.

"I'll fetch you later?" She said as she pecked my cheek when we alighted her car. I nodded, feeling not so good about her sudden change.

"Don't work too hard okay? I'll prepare your favourites for dinner~" She said.

"Are you gonna be the one who will be preparing or some other people?" I asked.

"Oops! Got caught!" She laughed. I did not find it funny at all.

"Can you personally cook for me tonight?" I asked, hopeful.

"Hmmm...." She thought.

"Then it's okay. I'll settle my own dinner." I said. I would rather eat out than going home to food that were not cooked by her.

"Okay! Just for you! I'll personally prepare a feast for you tonight!" She said.

"I don't need a feast, a simple homecooked meal will do. I don't want you to tire yourself." I said, cupping her cheeks. 

"That's why I was planning to get someone to do it but you didn't want." She said. How ironic, I want to eat good food but I only want her to cook them but I don't want to tire her out. I just kept silent.

"Okay, I'll cook for you. Don't look so sad! Don't work too hard okay? Take breaks too. I don't want your body to break down. See you later! Love you~" She pecked my lips.

"Bye princess, drive safely" I said. 

Did we spoil her too much? I don't mind spoiling her because she's my girl and my girlfriend is for me to spoil but isn't she over-spoiling herself? At least I still see her sweet and caring side of her, that's all that matters right? At least she still cares about me.

 

"Everyone has gone home, why are you still here?" I  asked Yoori, one of the waitress when I was preparing to leave and I saw her tucking in the chairs.

"I'm waiting for my boyfriend. He said he'll be late." She replied. I nodded.

"Sorry Boss, maybe I'll just wait outside then you can go back to your girlfriend." She bowed slightly.

"Oh it's fine, she'll fetch me later. She have not reached yet." I said.

She did her own thing while I just sat and waited for my girl.

"My boyfriend is not coming anymore, he has some urgent things to attend to. Sorry for taking up your time." She apologised.

"Oh, it's nothing." I said.

"Then I'll get going first. See you tomorrow." She said.

"Bye~" I said as I prepared to lock up the restaurant.

After about 10 minutes, my girl's car was in front of my restaurant. Now, I was shocked again. She came out from the back seat. There was someone else at the driver seat.

"Daehyunnie! Are you tired?" She asked as she linked arms with me.

"Still alright. Who's driving?" I asked as we walked towards the car.

"My chauffeur." She said. What? In a matter of hours she has gotten herself a chauffeur?!

"Why don't you drive yourself rather than hiring one driver? That's the point of a nice car right? To drive it." I said.

"I just need to get around~ I'll need one so that I'll be able to relax after a day of shopping." She said like it was so natural.

"Why waste such money?" I asked.

"I'm not! I'm just being practical. He's in need of a job too." She said. Is that even a reason?

We entered her car and we sat together at the back, fingers interwined as she leaned on my shoulders.

"Yoori? What she she still doing out at this hour?" I said when I saw her at the bus stop nearby.

"Yoori? Who's that? " My girl asked.

"My staff." I said as I winded down the window.

"Yoori? Why are you still here? Not going back? It's late." I asked.

"Oh boss! Miss Yang, hello. My last bus left and there's no cab around." She said.

"Princess, maybe we can send her back? It's not safe for a girl to be out waiting at this hour." I said to my girl.

"Oh no, I don't want to trouble you. It's fine, I stay just around the corner." Yoori replied.

"Since it's around the corner, I'm sure my girl won't mind. Right?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Yeah, it's late. Come in. We'll drop you off." My princess said. She hesitated before saying.

"Then thank you Boss and Miss Yang." She smiled as she opened the passenger seat door.

Is it me or my girl was getting more and more clingy towards me? I didn't mind though since I have her close to me.

I finally got home after dropping Yoori off.

"Baby, you forgot to turn off the lights before you left?" I asked when I entered my house.

"Nope." She said.

"Good evening Sir, good evening Miss." Someone greeted me. 

"What is this about?" I asked, slightly irritated. I did not like the fact that there was some stranger in my house.

"I hired her. You look so tired everyday. You hardly have time to clean yourself more or less keep the house tidy. She'll help." Jieun said.

"Jieun ah, I don't need her. My house is clean enough." I said, heading to my room.

"Then at least there's someone to cook for you." She said, tailing behind me.

"That someone should and would only be you." I snapped.

"Why are you getting so upset for?! I just wanted to lessen your burden! What do you take me for? Your maid?!" She argued back.

"My girlfriend. You have been doing that since we got together. It's not like I forced you to. You know I would never force you. If you're tired of cooking I'm fine with it. We could always eat out." I said, sitting on my bed, feeling so frustrated.

"Can we not talk about this? You haven't eaten right?" She asked.

"Not hungry anymore. You probably left today's dinner to her also." I said.

"No. For you I cooked today's meal and I would appreciate it if you would not waste my efforts." She said heading out. I sighed, and as if on cue, my tummy grumbled. I shall not fight with her today.

"What are we having today?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood when I caught up with her.

"Some pork and chicken!" She said, sounding happy, thankfully, I don't want our dinner to be spoiled because of our moods.

"Sir, Miss, I have cut the fruits." The helper said after we were done with dinner.

"Thank you. Go do your own things." My girl said as she took the bowl of cut fruits.

"Princess." I called while eating.

"Hmm?" She replied. 

"I don't need a helper in my house. No one is home anyway. Don't need to waste this money." I said as I fed her.

"But..." She said.

"No buts. My house, so I have the final say." I said firmly.

"But what's wrong with having someone to help you with the chores?" She asked.

"Just no. I don't want." I said.

"I just wanted to help you!" She suddenly yelled. 

"I see your intention, why are you yelling?" I asked. Can't she just give me some peace? I'm tired.

"Then?!" She yelled again.

"Agrh!! Just do whatever you want okay?!" I said, getting up from the couch. I had no energy to argue with her. I headed back to my room. Tonight, we slept separately in our own rooms.

 

Just to clarify, if anyone thinks that her sudden spoilt self is too sudden, it's not. I've introduced her spoilt self in the past chapters, just not as serious. haha~

600 SUBS! THANK YOU ALL!!