Unwell

Happily Ever After?

Jieun's POV

"Daedae, your porridge." I said as I entered our room. Daehyun fell sick suddenly. The doctor said he caught a flu virus.

"Feed me~" He said sounding even more sick.

"Drama king." I said while I fed him. He was more than capable of eating by himself. 

He's been sick since yesterday. I secretly like him sick though. Don't get me wrong. It hurts me seeing him so sick but it gives me a chance to pamper and take care of him. I always felt that he was too strong, I was always the weaker one. I want to take care him too, not just him taking care of me.

"You're still having a temperature." I frowned when I saw the digits shown on the thermometer.

"I'm fine. A little fever won't crush me." He smiled.

"I'll get some water for you to take your medication." I said.

"Don't go~ Stay with me." He said when he grabbed my arm.

"But your fever..." I replied.

"Please?" He pleaded. I had to give in.

"Won't I get sick too?" I asked when he got me to sit and he snuggled up close to me.

"You won't let yourself fall sick because you need to take care of us!" He smiled and he hugged me tighter.

"But you know my body condition... " I said.

"Shhh... Your husband won't let you fall sick. Just keep quiet and enjoy being in my arms." Daehyun put a finger to my lips.

It was actually quite comfortable because he was warm. However, I wished that it was just his normal body temperature and not his fever.

"Youngie wants hug too!" Eunyoung said when she entered our room. She's two now.

"Baby let Mommy hug you instead." Daehyun said, not wanting to pass the flu bacteria to her. She pouted but hugged me instead.

"Ah... I don't mind being sick if I can enjoy moments like this." Daehyun said.

"Daddy! Play!" My baby girl said. We corrected her way of calling Daehyun because it seemed kinda rude for her to call her father by his name. She has this bad habit of not talking in sentences. I'm not sure if it was because she was still quite young. At least we were able to understand her.

"No baby, Daddy is sick. He needs to rest." I reasoned with her. She frowned. I guessed she has our stubborness in her.

"No! I want to play! Daddy slept yesterday! Daddy didn't play with Youngie!" She raised her voice. Did we pamper our little princess too much?

"But Daddy has got no energy. My baby princess is a good girl right? How about you watch tv with Daddy?" I said.

"No! I don't want!" She threw a tantrum.

"Come here. Daddy will play with my baby girl." Daehyun said. I gave him a look.

"But you're not feeling well." I frowned.

"It's okay. I'm feeling a whole lot better than yesterday. I better play with her. Who knows what she might do again." Daehyun said. Yes, now I think we pampered her too much. There was once Daehyun was busy with work that she did not see him for a week and when he wanted to play with her the following day, she gave him the cold shoulder. We couldn't bare to do anything to her because we knew how lonely she is playing by herself.

"Yay! Piggyback!" She said as she threw herself on Daehyun. Lucky Daehyun had fast reflex if not, I think she would cry if her face gets slammed onto his chest.

"Aigoo~ My baby." He said when he caught her. He spoils her more than I spoil her.

"Eunyoung." I called her. She gets a little afraid whenever I calls her by her name. She looked at me with her big eyes as though afraid I would scold her.

"What did Mommy say yesterday?" I asked nicely.

"Daddy is sick." She replied. I want to pinch her cheeks there and then but I know I had to be serious about this.

"Clever girl so you cannot tire Daddy out. Can we wait till Daddy is well before giving Youngie piggyback rides? Doesn't baby want Daddy to recover soon so that he can play with you?" I asked.

"It's fine." Daehyun said although I could tell he was going to have a serious problem if he plays with her that way. She will make him run all over the place.

"It's not." I gave him a look.

"Erm... Okay!" She said after thinking.

"That's my girl. Go bring your toys over and play with Daddy on the bed." I said. She slided down the edge of the bed and ran out. She came back with her favourite piglet soft toy, two other piglet soft toys, her bloster and was dragging her blanket along trying to hold everything in those tiny hands of hers, walking extremely slow.

"I thought you were going to bring your play set? Why bring your piggies here?" I asked as I carried her up our bed.

"Youngie is sleepy. Sleep with Daddy and Mommy!" She yawned and then smiled. This was the reason why we love her so much. She's so adorable and always know how to make us happy. 

"My fickle-minded princess." Daehyun laughed as he ruffled her hair.

"For you!" She said as she handed one piglet each to the both of us. She laid beside Daehyun covering his arms with her tiny blanket of hers. She kept frowning and adjusting because they wouldn't cover her Daddy. Daehyun likes seeing her like that so he did not do anything but watch her try to cover him. I shook my head. Forever teasing her.

"Baby, how bout you use Daddy's blanket instead?" I said as I lifted up our blanket and tucked her in. She beamed, happy that it was able to cover the both of them.

"Is my baby able to sleep now?" I asked, patting her.

"Yes! Mommy sleep!" She said.

"Mommy will sleep later. You sleep with Daddy first okay?" I said as I arranged the pillows in such a way she wouldn't roll off the bed.

"But Daddy doesn't want to sleep." Daehyun said. I looked at him.

"Daddy wants to play with Youngie." Daehyun said.

"Play with her? I thought she was tired." I said.

"Is my princess tired?" He asked as he started to tickle her.

"DADDDDYYYY!!" She screamed, not liking the tickling sensation.

"Say 'Daddy please stop and I love you Daddy'." Daehyun said to her, still tickling her. Unwell yet he cannot stop disturbing her. She did not like saying the word please.

"DADDYYYY!!!" She yelled and bit his arm hard. I could tell from her expression.

"BABY!!" Daehyun shouted. These two are crazy.

"How can you bite Daddy?!" Daehyun pouted. She stuck out her tongue at him.

"Serves you right. Stop disturbing my baby. She wants to sleep so just let her sleep." I scolded Daehyun.

"Mommy!!!" She said as she hugged me. 

"Shh.. Sleep. Ignore your crazy Daddy." I patted her. She looked like a koala hugging a tree.

"Crazy Daddy." She repeated after me. Oops.

"Yah princess! Don't teach her bad stuff!" He frowned at me.

"Okay, Daddy will sleep with you. Come here." He said.

"No! I don't want!" She hugged me tight. She hates it when Daehyun tickles her.

"Okay okay, Daddy is sorry. No more tickling. Just sleeping okay?" He patted the space beside him. She crawled over and hugged Daehyun arm and kissed the part she had bitten. I just love watching them interract. Sometimes they look like lovers fighting instead of father and daughter. Daehyun is being controlled by this little princess of mischief.

I wanted to go and tidy up the house but I couldn't bare to leave seeing them so sweet with each other.

I ended up sleeping together with my two babies at 5pm in the evening.

 

Just a random chapter. I just love writing about them. While Daehyun and Jieun pampers Eunyoung, I think I pamper you guys too much. hee~

Oh by the way, I started a new fanfic featuring Baekhyun! I know how long you guys have been waiting for him to appear here so... something to reward your patience! CLICK! Any kind soul that would like to help make a poster for it, please feel free to! Thank you.