Shopping With You

Happily Ever After?

Jieun's POV

"Baby wake up~" I said as I traced my finger along his defined biceps. How is he able to maintain his figure even when he's so busy?

"Don't disturb me~ Let me sleep somemore." He mumbled as he took the blanket and covered his body, turning his back on me.

"Yah! You owe me a shopping spree!!" I shouted as I pulled his blanket away.

"I didn't." He mumbled, eyes still closed.

"Don't lie! Don't think that my semi-conscience state would forget your promise!" I pulled him up to a sitting position with much difficulty.

"Ahh okay okay, I surrender. But can you let me sleep a little longer? You can do whatever you want to do to me later. Please?" He flicked my forehead and then kissed my lips. It was a question but he did not give me time to answer and he slumped himself back on the bed.

"Are you really that sleepy?" I asked, really concerned, not in a mocking way. He just nodded.

"Okay then~ Sleep." I said as I got up.

"Are you angry? It's okay, I'm not so sleepy anymore." He opened his eyes.

"No I'm not. You said you're sleepy, I'm just allowing you to get more rest." I replied.

"Really?" He asked, not believing my words.

"Yes, really. Am I that mean and unreasonable?" I asked. 

"Nope! You're the best!" He replied as he smiled and shook his head.

"You're just saying that to please me." I teased.

"No! I mean it!" He pouted.

"Okay, aegyo prince, go sleep." I closed his eyes.

"Just give me another half an hour then I'll accompany you the whole day and not complain." He smiled. He looked so silly smiling with his eyes closed.

I headed down wanting to make breakfast but then I decided we would eat out today. I then remembered about the dishes. Since I had nothing to do, I did them before heading back up to Daehyun.

He was now lying on his stomach, head tilted to the side.

"You worked too much." I muttered to myself as I gently massaged his stiff shoulders. Will I be asking too much if I made him go shopping with me? Afterall, he's so tired.

"Ahhh~ Nice." He said.

"You're awake?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded.

"What!? I slept for so long?! Why didn't you wake me up?" He sat up. I shrugged my shoulders. How could I bare to wake him up from his much deserved sleep? He had slept for an hour more.

"Sorry~ I'll go get ready now." He said as he prepared to get off his bed.

"We can always go another day. You look like you just went for war." I said as I pulled his arm. 

"What? Hahaha~ No, you're exaggerating!" He laughed.

"I'm serious... I wouldn't mind." I said.

"Really?!" He said looking all excited.

"Yeah~" I said, with a hint of disappointment but I'm fine with it.

"See how disappointed you look! Don't worry. A promise is a promise! Besides, I feel so rejuvenated after your massage." He squeezed my cheeks. I smiled.

"I'll go prepare now. You should too. Wear something comfortable then you can shop for hours." He said. Why so sweet?!

When we were ready, we headed out together. Daehyun drove us to the shopping district. 

"Let's enjoy today shall we? Let's not spoil our mood by arguing or whatsoever today okay?" He said. I then realised we haven't spend time like this for quite some time. I would not want anything to spoil the mood too. I nodded.

He parked at one of the carparks. We planned to walk around more today.

"How bout I get my nails painted and my hair all nice today?" I teased.

"What? Then what do I do?" He asked.

"You were the one who said you didn't mind being tortured and this is the best torture, to have you wait for me." I said.

"Ah fine fine! Do whatever you want." He said, sounding defeated.

"Hahahaha! Just kidding! Let's go eat!" I laughed as I dragged him into the restaurant before he could say anything.

We had our brunch before we went shopping. I was actually kidding with the shopping spree. He didn't need to. He had always bought me whatever I want.

"You don't really need to do this. I can afford them!" I said when he paid for the handbag that I've chosen.

"Shh... Just let me spoil you okay?" Was all he said. 

We walked from shops to shops hand in hand with him carrying my shopping bags in his free hand. I ended up giving whatever I bought to him to help be carry them.

"Is this nice?" I asked, putting the long sleeved top in front of him just to see how he would look in them.

"It's not bad." He said.

"I think it looks awesome on you!" I said as I went to get a new set.

"I don't need a new top. You bought me so many that I haven't use most of them yet." He said.

"Shh... Just let me spoil you." I smiled as I went to pay for that top.

"SIlly girl! I thought this shopping spree was for you?" He said as he slung his arms over my shoulders as we carried on with our spree.

"The spree was just an excuse to spend time with you." I said. He said nothing but pecked the top of my head.

"I thought you said you're out to torture me today?" He asked.

"I am. You're carrying my bags." I smiled.

"How is that torture? I always carry your shopping stuff for you when we go out. It's called being a gentleman." He praised himself.

"Isn't shopping in the female section torturous?" I asked.

"How is that torturous? I see your bright smile. Besides, we visited the guy shops too." He said. I'm starting to wonder if he wanted this trip to be a torture for him. Hahaha. I did not know what to say.

"Daehyunnie~" I called.

"Hmmm?" He replied.

"Nothing. Just felt like calling you for fun." He then did the same thing to me too. We started calling each other for fun.

After shopping for hours, this boy was looking for a place to eat dinner. When he's in good mood, he gets hungry very fast.

"Did you enjoy today?" He asked me. 

"I did. Did you?" I nodded, asking him as well.

"Of course. No one getting in my way, just spending time with you." He said. 

"You're mushy today." I said as I fed him my pork.

"But you like it right?" He wriggled his eyebrows. I couldn't deny, I like it a lot.

After dinner, we went to catch a movie. He fell asleep halfway through. I didn't blame him though. He was already being a sweetheart accompanying me the whole day. Even though I shopped freqently, nothing beats shopping with him.

After the movie he drove me back home.

"Thank you for taking time off and spending it with me~" I said as I kissed his lips.

"I should thank you instead, for forcing me to take time off just to spend time with you and to relax. I thought I would have suffered in your hands." He joked.

"Yeah~ I was too easy on you!" I slapped his arm playfully.

"Okay, go on in~ Rest well! Don't sleep too late!" I said as I 'shoo' him back to his car. I was more than happy that he was able to spend time with me even though he was tired.

"Shooing me away now?" He pouted.

"Yes! Drive safely! Goodnight!" I said.

"Night Princess." He kissed me.

"Daehyunnie~" I called out before he got in his car. He looked at me.

"Love you." I said shyly and ran in before he could say anything.

 

Decided to give you guys some fluff~ Is it fluffy enough or have I become rusty in fluff? haha~

The gif of Daehyun in the previous chapter is from this video!

I'm writing a one shot starring Jonghyun since Why so serious? Teaser was released. Click here if you would like to check out my one shot~ I hope you guys will show some support to it! :)