White Day Part 2

Happily Ever After?

Eunyoung's POV

This was the first time I'm out at such a timing with Taehyung. The movie was awesome and I believed the both of us enjoyed that little time we spent together.

"Oppa let's go for ice cream?" I asked with a little aegyo knowing that he would listen to Mommy and will get me home as soon as possible.

"What did your mom say? Do you want me to get into trouble?" Taehyung pinched my nose lightly.

"Please! I promise after one cup we'll go!" I pleaded. Since young I love ice cream. Mommy said it was Daddy's fault but Daddy always denies.

"No no no~" He shook his head, not giving in.

"Why?! It's only fifteen minutes!" I said. Even Daddy don't deprive me from ice cream!

"I made a promise to your mom and I'm gonna keep it." He said, pulling my hand. Party pooper. I reluctantly allowed him to drag me along, not wanting to be a difficult girlfriend.

"Stop planning scenes in your head. I think my head has already been ripped off." He joked, something that he doesn't really do. I'm really glad he's warming up more now.

"Am I that violent!!?" I slapped him playfully.

"No no, not at all. Stop pouting already." He said as he drag me into a shop.

"What? I thought you didn't want to get into trouble with my mom?" I asked when I realised he actually brought me into an ice cream shop.

"And have you killing me in your head? No thanks. I think we could make do with a cone. " He said and ordered for me.

"Thank you!" I said as I gave him a small kiss on his cheek. He gave me a small smile. Taehyung was still a little shy when it comes to these little public display of affection. 

Just as Taehyung took the ice cream for me, I received a call from home. I hope Mommy is not checking on me. It's just a small treat!

"Mommy! Are you a spy or something? I'm on my way home." I said the moment I answered the call.

"Youngie, Baekie ran out." Mommy said. I could sense the panick in her voice but I was a little confused.

"Ran out? Why would Oppa run out?" I asked.

"He overheard some stuff and I think he got mad and ran off. Can you look around the neighbourhood to see if you can find him? I'm worried. He didn't bring his phone nor wallet out." Mommy said anxiously. 

"Okay. I'll look around for Oppa." I replied. What could he have overheard to have him run out like that?

"Thank you Darling. Daddy will be looking for him too. Stay safe okay? Update me please. Sorry for spoiling your little date with Taehyung." Mommy said.

"Taehyung will understand." I replied and we ended the call.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked after I ended the call.

"Oppa ran out mad. He never did this before. I don't know where to look!" I said, suddenly feeling scared and lost. 

"Hey hey, don't panick. I'll help you. Does he have anywhere that he goes to when he upset?" He asked me.

"I don't know! Will something happen to Oppa? He doesn't have his phone or wallet with him!" Oppa wasn't they type that made us worry about him. Will something happen to him? 

"I need you to calm down please, everything will be okay. Babe, think. Is there anywhere your mom will bring the both of you to whenever anyone was upset?" He tried calming me down as he held my hands.

"The park? Playground? I don't know. That was when we were young and she wanted to humour us." I said.

"It's worth a shot. Let's go to the park near your home. He didn't bring his wallet so he wouldn't have gone far." He said. He seemed quite experienced in this. I glanced at him and noticed his serious expression.

"Do you have somewhere you run to when you're upset?" I asked. He paused for awhile and then nodded. He then said nothing and continued walking. I guess he didn't want to bring up that topic and I wouldn't probe until he was ready to tell me.

We reached the park and searched around. I wanted to split up and search but Taehyung felt it would be dangerous for me to be running around the park alone so we ended searching for him together. There were drunkards around but no sight of Oppa. We planned to head to the playground next.

"AH!" I exclaimed as I tripped over a tree branch while walking. I fell on my palms and got a little scratched. 

"Babe! Are you okay?" Taehyung asked as he helped me up. I guess it was really dark and he was tired, not reacting fast enough to catch me but I didn't blame him.

"I'm sorry. Are you hurt?" He asked as he searched my body for bruises. I showed my plams.

"No big. I'm fine." I said and stopped talking. I heard something. It sounded like someone was sobbing.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Taehyung asked as I walked behind the bushes, towards the tree. I didn't know where my guts came from. If I was in another situation, I would have freaked out but I needed to find Oppa.

"Oppa!" I shouted. True enough, he was sitting under the tree, hugging his knees to his chest.

"Go away!" Oppa shouted as he pushed me when I approached him. Again, I fell on my palms and . Ouch.

"There's no need to push her!" Taehyung helped me up.

"Are you okay?" He asked me again. I nodded.

"You sure?" He asked, eyeing Baekhyun.

"The both of you leave me alone!" Oppa shouted.

"I'm fine, call my home and let my mom know I found oppa." I said as I dusted the dirt off my hands and .

 

Baekhyun's POV

Everything was a lie. They are not my parents. Who are my parents? Who am I? I probably belong to nowhere. Why did they hide it from me? They must have picked me up from some trash. Or did someone sell me to them? Why would they buy me? Why must I find out about the truth? That I do not belong to a family. I tried hard to remember the past but I couldn't remember anything. I pounded my fist against my head but nothing, I really cannot remember anything. Did they take me in because I could be of use to them in future? All I know now is that I'm unwanted. I probably don't deserve love from anyone.

I ran away hoping to run away from the truth. I ended walking to the park, finding a dark corner to hide myself. I'm not their son anyway. It doesn't matter.

Why am I the one that has to be the one without parents? Why can't it be someone else? Not that I wanted Youngie to be the one but why can't it be someone else? 

I heard Youngie looking for me. She was calling me out but I didn't want to be seen. I wished she could just leave me alone, let me be. To have no parents, I didn't think I would deserve her spending so much time looking for me. Go home Youngie. Why search for me when I don't even belong in that family in the first place?

"Oppa!" I then heard a familiar voice. Damn, stupid tears.

"Go away!" I shouted and pushed Youngie away. I didn't mean to use that much strength but I just wanted to be left alone. Seeing her only reminds me even more of how much of an orphan I am. I didn't mean to hurt her.

Taehyung helped Youngie up and called her parents. 

"Don't bother about me! Go home!" I shouted at Youngie. Why is she so silly? She just stood there and allowed me to shout at her.

"Go home with me. Mommy and Daddy are worried." Youngie tried helping me up.

"Let go!" I pushed her hands away from mine.

"Hyung! You're hurting her!" Taehyung stepped in.

"I don't care. Take her home." I said, standing up, walking away from the both of them.

"What happened?! I don't even know what's going on and you're treating me like dirt!" Youngie shouted, I could tell she was crying. 

"I don't belong with your family. I'm not even your oppa." I said and walked away. 

".... You found out?" Youngie let out a whisper.

I have never felt so cheated in my life. Why is it the entire family including Youngie knows about it while I'm kept in the dark?!

 

 

Gonna leave you guys hanging until the next part~ hehe~ 

I really can't let go of this fic.... :(

Oh well, I know I still have my ongoing fic but I've started another one shot! Please show some support! I'll Be Your Angel.