Worries

Happily Ever After?

~~~~~~'s POV

I woke up earlier than expected. I tossed and my bed trying to get back to sleep but somehow my mind was just too occupied with thoughts. I didn't want to disturb that sleepyhead across the corridoor so I decided to bake instead. Maybe then I would be too focused to think.

"Yah yah yah! Princess!... Nevermind." I heard Daehyun's voice and snapped out of my thoughts.

"You're awake already? Why not sleep in?" I asked as he came closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, inhaling my scent. I pecked his chin.

"You're lucky I'm awake. Do you want the children to get a toothache or something? You almost poured the whole container of sugar into the mix!" Daehyun said. So I guessed I was not focused enough to keep my mind off things.

"Oh..." I said absentmindedly and tossed the mix into the bin.

I decided to bake some gingerbread man for the kids at the orphanage. It was quite addictive and we tried to visit them when we had the time to ever since our first time there.

"Morning baby~" He kissed the back of my head.

"What are you thinking of? You seemed to be really out these few days. Is it something that has to do with Seungho hyung?" Daehyun guessed accurately. It was. I nodded.

"Do you think I opened up to him too quickly? I mean, nothing is confirmed. I had not seen him before or rather, I don't remember if I ever seen him before. What if it was all too good to be true? What if he turns abusive?" I said, remaking the mix with Daehyun giving me a hand.

"Yeah and you hugged him and even asked him if you could call him oppa even without confirming anything." Daehyun added.

"Tsk! You're not helping! I'm being serious!" I said, washing my hands and drying them. I headed for our couch and slumped down.

"Sorry princess." Daehyun apologized as he sat beside me. I rested my head on his chest.

"I'm so confused. It's like I want a brother figure but I'm afraid of how things will turn out. It's like I'm envious of your bond with the boys, How protective Yongguk oppa and Himchan oppa are over you guys but at the same time, I'm scared of Minsook. And the thing that's not helping is that all of you are in gangs! How would I know if Seungho oppa is good or bad? What if he's just putting a fake front? Behaving like Yongguk and Himchan oppa at the start and then turns to someone like Minsook? Then what will happen to me? Will I ever have the chance to experience brotherly love after all that had happened in the past?" I poured my heart out.

"You-" Daehyun said but I started blabbering again.

"Why now? Why of all times he has to appear now? Is fate playing games with me?" I asked, not meaning to interrupt Daehyun.

"Stop. Listen, you worry too much. Trust here." He pointed to my heart.

"But I don't know what to feel anymore! Agrh! I'm so confused!" I messed my hair.

"Then trust this." He removed my hands from my hair, held my hands and made me point to himself, smiling. What?!

"No matter what happens, you'll still have me. Did you just happen to 'forget' that I'm your oppa too?" Daehyun said, raising his eyebrows.

"Erm..."

"You did right?! Aish... I'm hurt." Daehyun buried his face into his palm.

"But I never thought of you as a brother!" I retorted.

"Then better still." He replied. 

I sighed.

"Stop sighing~ If this is of any help, I know Seungho hyung for a few years already. Even though we are not exactly close, I know he wouldn't be someone like Minsook. He may be a little fierce and all but he treats s and us well. Don't worry too much okay! Come, let's continue to bake. I'll help you." He said as he got up from the couch, totally neglecting the fact that I was leaning on him!

"Oops!" He laughed as he held my hand up and headed to the kitchen.

"But you said you're not close! What if he has another side of him?" I wondered.

"Aish! Stop Worrying! If that happens or he messes with my princess, I'll kick his okay? Now let's bake!" He dragged me along.

Daehyun is such a sweet boy. I guess he was right, I was really thinking too much.

Seungho oppa said that he would send our samples for test today. I wonder what the result will be.

 

Was the previous chapter boring? :/ I wanted to continue with the past but seeing that the response wasn't as good as the past chapters, I thought I should write something else first... 

Haha Baekie won't be coming in till the later part of the story. 
Everything seems perfect huh? A little too perfect...
Did I make Daehyun too sweet that it seem fake? Haha~

Seungho, Daehyun and Baekhyun are my biases in the groups!