Official Opening

Happily Ever After?

Daehyun's POV

After those unfortunate incidents, I decided to install surveillance cameras around my restaurant. There was someone out there trying to sabotage my restaurant. However, it seemed like the person knew about the cameras, after the installation, no more harm was done and everything were going smoothly. Sometimes, I wonder if things were going way too smoothly...

My girl dropped by rather frequent. She would buy stuff for me on random days. I liked how she thought of me while she shops but sometimes, I do think that she buys too much. It doesn't matter much though, at least she's happy. She loves buying food for me and the others too. Of course, she buys more for me and I'm not complaining.

I know Joonie hyung is being nice, protecting her and all but I don't like how they grew so close. But who am I to grumble and be jealous about it? I knew very well I was the one who did not have as much time I had to be with her. 

I guessed Joonie hyung is a funny guy. I would always hear her laughter even before she enters. I know I didn't have the need to be jealous since her actions and words assured me but sometimes I really can't help it. She really knew how to make me feel better though. The moment she enters she would be all over me, feeding, kissing, hugging and just random playing with my features.

There were also times that I wasn't in the best of moods feeling stressed and uneasy as the official opening date got nearer and would take it out on her and we would have really senseless arguements but we would always make up before its too late.

Just a day before the official opening, I decided to give her a surprise. I wanted her to be the first one to dine in my restaurant. The chef was nice enough to cook for us even though he officially starts work the next day.

"Nice?" I asked her while she ate.

"Mmmhmm! It's really good! I know your baby will be well-liked!" She said. I liked how she calls my restaurant my 'baby' but I want the baby to be ours.

After we ate, I locked up the restaurant and headed back home. She was staying with me today. She said she wanted to give me moral support. Her support is all I need.

I thought she would be sleeping in her room today but she took her stuff and slept with me.

"Excited?" My princess asked while turning to face me when I was tossing and turning on bed, can't seem to fall asleep.

"I guess... What if I screw up? What if no one comes?" I asked her, snuggling up to her.

"Aww.. Where did all your confidence go to? Don't worry, things are gonna be fine and if they're not, I trust your abilities to turn things around. I be here for you, we'll go through it together." She planted a kiss on my forehead.

"It's late, if you're not gonna sleep, people might think they're visiting a zoo for this panda." She joked while he thumb brushed across my eyes.

"Night princess." I said. She's right, I should probably relax and sleep!

"Night baby~" She replied. We both fell asleep in each other's arms.

 

Jieun's POV

The next day Daehyun was all set! It was obvious he waited for this day for months! Even though there were struggles along the way, I'm very proud of my boy as he managed to overcome them and pull through. My capable Daehyunnie~

The boys as well as MBLAQ dropped by to show their support. Oppa introduced me to the rest of his brothers. How is it that they are so good looking? Is there like a looks audition to become a gangster? B.A.P and MBLAQ are all very handsome and charming.

The crowd was awesome. Everything was going smoothly. No breaking of plates, no spilling of drinks. Surprisingly, the customers didn't mind waiting for the food since it was rather packed. Daehyun was busy running around, getting feedback and stuff from the customers. Even though he was rushing and was kept busy, I could tell from the smile on his face, he's happy. I didn't want to disturb him or add on to his stress so I watched and admired him when I sat and ate with the other guys. 

My Daehyun~ I think I'm starting to fall in love with him all over again~

After eating, I was afraid he wouldn't be able to cope. I helped him entertain the customers as well.

"You need a break. Go and eat first. I've never seen a boss as hardworking as you." I said as I wiped the beads of pespiration dripping down his face.

"I'll eat later~ Princess, I'm very happy today~ See the turn out? It's like flooding with people! I didn't expect this many to appear! See the queue outside?!" He excitedly told me.

"Yes yes, see? I told you no need to worry. Your worries last night were pointless! I have such an awesome boyfriend. Now, my boyfriend needs to rest and eat!" I said as I dragged him to the boys. While he ate, the Yongguk and Himchan oppa helped him out. I'm not even surprised or envious anymore. Their relationship is just wow~

I was looking at the happy and satisfied faces of the customers when I saw some people I wished they would never appear here. The Dark Tigers. Everything was going smoothly, too smoothly. I cannot have them leave a bad impression of Daehyun's baby. Somehow, our eyes met and they gave me a disgusting wink and smirk. I'm actually afraid that they would be up to no good. 

"Oppa, the Dark Tigers...." I whispered to Seungho oppa. His face immediately changed colour. He looked around and spotted them. Oppa started walking towards them and I followed behind.

"Why are you losers here?! You're not welcome! Leave now, before I make you." Seungho oppa said dangerously.

"Oh~ So you're not only protecting this little but also Daehyun? What are they? Your babies?" The guy smirked, provoking oppa.

"No one calls her a !" Oppa hissed, almost landing a punch on that guy's face but I held him back. I don't want any commotion to alert Daehyun.

"Listen. I don't want things to get ugly. You better leave. I'm warning you." Oppa warned.

"Fine, fine~ Sheesh~ Party pooper..." They got up from their seats. I was relieved but my relief was cut short when they made their way to Daehyun. We did not stop them in time from approaching Daehyun. 

"Hello, can I help you?" Daehyun asked as the guy tapped his shoulder. Daehyun doesn't know about the new members of the gang. 

"Your girl, not bad, has two guys to watch over her. You better tell her to be careful. You as well." He smirked.

"What are you saying?!" Daehyun said with obvious unhappiness from his voice.

"Nothing nothing! Get lost!" I said when I felt like they were going to spill the beans out.

"Fine~ By the way, congrats to your opening. Oh! I'm quite impressed, nothing could bring you down huh? Did you take care of her well when she had that little tummy incident?" He said as he smiled at me. I got so freaked out.

"What is he saying? How did he know?!" Daehyun asked me, clearly pissed.

"Uh-oh, seems like you got some explaining to do girl~" Agrh! If he didn't talk, no one would say he was dumb!

"Get out!" I pointed to the exit. He smirked at left. I saw MBLAQ following them. I sighed in relief that they left and the diners were left undisturbed. I was so glad the conversation was soft. I felt weird though, like someone was staring at me. I looked up and saw an angry Daehyun. I gulpped.

"Everything's fine now. Back to eating!" I said, trying to sound as normal as possible to divert his attention.

"Come with me." Daehyun said coldly as he walked to his office. I timidly followed behind him. 

When I entered, he slammed the door shut.

"What the hell was that?!" He shouted. I flinched at the sudden loudness of his voice.

I did not say anything.

"Are you just gonna stand here like an idiot and act dumb?!" He shouted. 

"It's nothing already! Everything is settled." I said, feeling super afraid of him. He glared hard at me. I HATE THE GANG! THEY TOLD ME NOT TO TELL HIM AND THEYJUST SPILLED EVERYTHING OUT TO HIM LEAVING ME TO CLEAN UP THE MESS!

"Still not talking?! I can stay here all day until you're willing to say something." Daehyun grabbed a chair and sat, still glaring at me. I felt so uncomfortable under his glare.

"Okay, stop glaring and shouting. I'll say." I said, giving up.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Honestly, I'm not so sure as well. One day while I was shopping, they suddenly approached me." I said.

"Then what happened?! Don't just stop like that! It's not like they took you out to tea right?!" He said. Why must he be so harsh on me?!

"They...They..." I didn't know how to put it.

"They what?!" He slammed the table.

"They whipped me okay?! They whipped me with a jump rope and then forced me to drink that expired milk! They warned me not to tell you if not they'll destroy your restaurant!" I shouted back not liking how he was communicating with me.

"And so you decided to conveniently forget what I always told you and keep it from me?!" He shouted, again.

"I did it for you! I didn't want anything to happen to you or your restaurant!" I shouted, tears flowing down.

"How is this even helping me? If you had told me, I would be able to do something about it!" He said.

"Fine! I'm sorry okay?! I'm sorry. Stop shouting at me!" I cried.

He then left the room, leaving me in there alone.

 

Ahhh~~ I need motivation to updateeeee~ I don't know why am I feeling so moody these few days~ Why am I always making them fight...