Accused

Happily Ever After?

Daehyun's POV

"Princess? What happened?" I looked at her worriedly

"Pain.... My stomach hurts..." She groaned, shaking her head. I could tell that the pain was unbearable.

"Okay okay, I'll get them to stop and I'll bring you to the doctor okay?" I said. She shook her head, not wanting to go to the doctors.

"Forget about me asking, you have no say in this. Give me five minutes." I said as I told the workers to stop what they were doing.

"Can you walk? I'll lock up the place first and then we'll go." I said as I held her arm, supporting her.

After locking the restaurant, I ran to take my car and stopped in front of her. I helped her in and sped off.

Throughout the journey, I could tell that the pain was torturous. She kept clutching and rubbing her stomach.

"Daedae, I need to puke..." She looked at me, teary eyed. I immediately stopped the car and she opened her door, rushing out to puke. I went to her side and patted her back.

"Drink." I held out a water bottle for her. My heart hurts seeing her in so much pain. She drank it obediently.

"Better?" I asked. She nodded.

"Thank you." She replied. 

"Silly girl. Get in." I then drove off.

As usual, we had to wait for her turn to be called by the doctor. Finally, her turn.

"Doctor, she's feeling pain in her stomach and she vomited. What's wrong?" I asked impatiently.

"I'll check. Lie down." I helped my girl to lay flat on the bed like thing.

The doctor did some checks on her stomach, pressing at areas and such while looking at her. She looked like she's in so much discomfort.

"What did you eat or drink?" The doctor asked as my girl got down the bed.

"Just some homecooked food." She said.

"Anything else?" The doctor asked. She looked like she was recalling.

"Oh, I think I drank expired milk." She said softly.

Expired milk?! 

"Oh, no wonder. That could be the main cause of your food poisoning. Not to worry, I'll prescribe you some medication to cure it. Please take good care of yourself." The doctor said. She nodded and thanked the doctor. We then headed out and waited to collect the medication.

After collecting the medication, I drove her back home.

While driving, we were both quiet. I still checked on her time to time. The restaurant was giving me a huge headache. After the fire incident, someone broke our windows and when one of the workers were carrying the plates, he slipped and fell. Not only he was not able to turn up for work, the plates broke. I'm starting to wonder if they are all linked? I can't help but think that someone is trying to stop me from opening my restaurant. I really want to spend time with her but I was just too busy and frustrated with all the problems at hand. Urgh!

I took a glance at her, she seemed to be asleep rather peacefully. The movie... Milk milk milk.... Expired milk... Was she even this careless to start with? Never once has she drunk expired milk. Knowing her, she would always check before drinking. She does that with all her food as well. So why now? Could it be she... Somehow, I was feeling annoyed and frustrated at the thought of it. 

Jieun's POV

I was so afraid that Daehyun would find out about the dark tigers. He looked quite stressed up about the restaurant stuff. I shouldn't add to his burden. 

When we entered the doctor's, I was hoping that he wouldn't follow me in but I know he would after seeing how badly I was suffering from the pain and the puke. 

When the doctor asked me to lie down, I was secretly hoping that he would not lift my top too high. I mentally sighed when he only lifted a little and from where Daehyun was standing, he would not be able to see anything.

"Jieun ah~ We've reached."  Daehyun shook me lightly.

"Hmmm..." I mumbled while opening my eyes.

"Will you be able to walk?" He asked. I nodded.

"Nevermind, I'll carry you." He said, sounding a little different. He slipped his arms under me as he lifted me up bridal style. I hugged his neck. He then carried me up to my room.

"It's late, get some rest. If you need anything just call me." Daehyun gave me a small peck on my forehead. He looked so tired. I hope he would rest more.

"Goodnight." I said. I suddenly felt nauseous. I quickly sat up and tried to go to the bin but it was too late, I puked all over the floor.

Daehyun was heading for the door and he turned back.

"Don't move, just lie down. I'll get you water." Daehyun said.

He came back with a glass of water and Auntie came with a mop.

"Sit." Daehyun said as he handed me the glass. I drank the water and Auntie cleaned up the mess I made. He then buried his face into his palms. Why does he look so troubled.

"Sorry for the trouble." I said while she was mopping.

"No worries. Rest well Miss Jieun." She smiled as she exited my room

"What's wrong?" I asked him when Auntie left.

"You're doing this on purpose right?" He asked, looking slightly pissed off.

"Huh? What on purpose?" I was lost.

"The milk. You drank it on purpose, didn't you?" He said sounding clearly unhappy.

"What?! How can you say that?!" I raised my voice. After all that I've done, he's accusing me of something I never do? 

"Am I not right? You always check on the expiry dates of our food. Not once have you cooked something that has expired. Why did you have to resort to such tricks?" Daehyun said. I was stunned. Does he even know what he's saying?!

"If you want me to accompany you so badly you could have just ask. Why must you use this sort of low and dirty tricks?" He scolded. 

"You think this is all a trick? You think I planned this?" I asked, dumbfounded at the fact that he even thought this way.

"If not you then who?! Asking me about the movies and then having food poisoning and all. Don't this sound like a wonderful plan?!" He yelled.

"Yes! Yes I planned it! Everything was me! I was jealous and not happy that you were spending so much time on the damn restaurant! I did all this just for your attention! You happy now?!" I shouted in his face.

"You still call my restaurant damn?!" He asked. 

"What are you saying?! Listen to yourself! Me drinking expires milk on purpose? Does it even make sense?! Forget it." I yelled.

"Can't find words to defend yourself?" He asked. I can't be bothered anymore.

"I'm so disappointed in you Jung Daehyun!" I slapped him. He stared at me in shock.

"You're at fault and you slapped me?!" He asked.

"Get out! I don't want to see you!" I got up and pushed him out and locked my door. I do not know where I got my strength to push him out.

Why must he hurt me like that?! Am I that sort of person in his eyes? How can he just accuse me like that?! Am I that cunning? Here I am trying to protect you and there you are thinking that I planned it?

I hugged my knees and sobbed.

Daehyun's POV

When I was out of her room, Seungho Hyung came out too.

"What happened?" He asked me. 

"She's having stomach pain and vomiting." I said simply.

"What did you do to her?!" He grabbed the collar of my shirt. I closed my eyes, trying to stop myself from punching him. I pried his hands of my collar.

"I did not get her pregnant if that's what you're thinking. Food poisoning." I hissed.

"Take care of her." I said and left, not in the mood for anymore arguements and confrontation from him.

 

Daehyun has a temper if you don't already know. hahaha~ 

oh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ULTIMATE BIAS!! KIM JONGHYUN! :D