Marry

Happily Ever After?

Jieun's POV

It's been weeks after that family trip. Daehyun went to work more frequent now as the kids were less of a problem. Youngie and Baekie get along fine which made us super relieved. We were so afraid that our girl would be hot and cold towards Baekie but we were wrong. They got closer and closer to each other, even Baekie talks more now and Youngie understood that we will never wouldn't want her. That girl is so cheeky.

"Babies, call Daddy and ask if he's coming back for dinner." I shouted from the kitchen while they were playing in the living room, running around like two hyperactive kids. They ran in to the kitchen.

"No running in the kitchen babies." I said as I handed them my phone. I've taught them how to call Daehyun using my phone since they were always bugging me when Daehyun was coming home. I saved his number on speeddial so it would be easy for them.

"Love? Ah I miss you~" Daehyun picked up and said. My phone was on speaker mode. The kids started laughing.

"Damn...." Daehyun whispered.

"Damn!" Youngie imitated.

"Youngie you cannot say that." I said.

"Daddy!!" Youngie shouted.

"Yes baby?" He replied.

"Daddy!" Baekie shouted.

"Yes baby?" Daehyun replied again. 

"Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy DADDYYYY!!" The both of them started calling Daehyun. It was cute.

"Yes babies?" Daehyun said patiently.

"Daddy are you coming home to eat?" Youngie asked excitedly.

"Erm... Daddy has got work to do... Might not be home for dinner..." Daehyun said. Immediately, the kids and my mood went down... 

"Daddy you don't love us anymore?" Youngie said sadly. I don't know if it was on purpose or it was just to make Daehyun feel guilty. 

"Daddy you haven't eaten with us for a long long long time already!" Baekhyun said, pouting. 

"Daddy is sorry... Tomorrow? Tomorrow we'll eat together. I love you." Daehyun promised.

"No!" Youngie said and ran out. Baekhyun followed her but it was to see if Youngie was okay.

"Hey, don't mind them. I'll explain to them." I talked to him.

"Hai... Youngie~" Daehyun replied.

"Don't get too upset. She just misses you. Don't work too hard okay? Eat if you're hungry. I'll leave food for you." I said.

"Aww thanks babe! You're the best! Muah!" Daehyun kissed through the phone. Then, we ended the call.

"Baby girl..." I called her when I found her on her bed. Baekhyun was beside her.

"Mommy why Daddy always have to work? Youngie wants Daddy." She said, pouting.  

"Daddy has to work to buy ice cream and all your other things for you." I explained.

"Then Youngie don't want ice cream. Youngie want Mommy, Daddy and Oppa." She said. Why is she so sweet? 

"Silly girl. Daddy didn't say he's not coming home. He's just gonna be late. You already have all of us." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Mommy... I want chocolate." Baekhyun said suddenly. I can't help but smile. This family is so weird. One is in love with cheesecake, the little girl is in love with ice cream and now my little boy is in love with chocolates. Usually, I would not allow them to eat before dinner but just today.

"Okay let's go!" I said as I held the both of their hands.

"Youngie you don't want ice cream?" I asked, tempting her. She was still pouting.

"Eat a little. Ice cream makes Youngie happy right?" I said as I scooped a small bowl for her and handed Baekhyun his chocolate. 

I went to prepared dinner while the both of them sat on the couch. I went out to check on them and saw a cute sight. Baekhyun was feeding her his chocolate but she shook her head, even her ice cream melted. I know sometimes, Youngie could miss us for no reason at all. She just misses us.

Just then, the front door opened, surprising the three of us.

"DADDYYY!!!" Youngie jumped off the couch, put the bowl of melted ice cream on the table and ran to her Daddy. Baekhyun and I followed after her. 

"Aigoo.. My babies." Daehyun said as the both of them crashed on to his leg.

"Daddy how come you're back?!" Youngie asked excitedly and stretched out her arms, wanting Daehyun to carry her.

"Because I miss you all?" Daehyun said, giving me a kiss.

"Ouch!" Daehyun yelped as Youngie sank her teeth into his shoulders.

"Eat Daddy!" She smiled. 

"Happy already?" I ruffled her hair. Daehyun gave me a look.

"She was pouting so much and she didn't even eat her ice cream." I said, gesturing him to look at the bowl of melted ice cream.

"Wow, my baby girl rejected ice cream?" Daehyun said as he sat down, the both of them on either sides of his lap.

"Mommy I want ice cream!" She said. 

"Nope. I gave you just now. You didn't eat it. Now you have Daddy, Mommy and Oppa." I .

"Mommy pleaseee." She whined in her cutest voice.

"After dinner. Didn't you say you wanted to eat with Daddy?" I asked.

"I want to eat everyone!" Youngie said.

"You want to eat everyone? You mean eat with everyone?" Daehyun asked. She ignored him and ran towards the dining table. 

We had our dinner together and everyone was happy.

After dinner, the three of them were playing in the living room and torturing Daehyun, not even letting him off after a day's work. They made him catch them, threw them up and down, lying on top of him and stuff. The house was lively.

Then, they started kissing Daehyun. I sat beside them after washing the dishes.

"I love you!" Baekhyun said and kissed Youngie on her lips. Daehyun and I got a shock.

"Baekhyun wants to marry Youngie!" Baekhyun said, shocking us even further. 

"Youngie wants to marry Oppa too!" She exclaimed. Oh man. What are we going to do with this two kids?

"Babies, that love and this love is not the same kind of love." Daehyun tried explaining.

"Huh?" The two of them gave us a confused expression.

"It's confusing. Daddy will explain when the both of you are older." I said. Daehyun gave me a 'what?!' look. I smiled.

"I don't understand! Mommy and Daddy marry because Mommy and Daddy love each other right?" Baekhyun asked. I nodded.

"Then Baekie love Youngie too!" Baekhyun said. Gosh~

"I'll take out the fruits." I said as I escaped, leaving Daehyun to entertain the kids. Sorry. haha~

When I brought out the fruits, the both of them were on either sides of Daehyun, listening attentively to whatever he was saying. He was telling them our stories. So cute, the both of them, so curious about everything. After our family time, it was time for them to go to bed.

"Daddy tell me more!!" Youngie said.

"Yes! More more!! Daddy did you love Mommy because she's pretty?" Baekhyun said.

"I love her for more than just being pretty." Daehyun said, looking at me. I blushed a little.

"I know I know!! Because Mommy cooks nice food for us!" Youngie said. 

"I love Mommy because Daddy needs her. We need each other." Daehyun said.

"Youngie needs Mommy and Daddy too!" Youngie said.

"Baekie too!" He added. These kids are so cute and innocent.

"Yeah but now, Daddy and Mommy need the both of you to sleep." Daehyun said.

"Aww....." They pouted, wanting to hear more. 

"Daddy will tell you more next time okay? Go to bed!" I said as I patted their bums as they walked. We tucked them in and said good night to them. Now it was our little time alone.

"Why did you come home early today? I thought you said you would be late?" I asked as we laid on the bed.

"Because I miss you." Daehyun said as he kissed me.

"Youngie sounded so sad. I just had to come home." He said. Now that was the real reason, for his baby princess.

"Are you jealous?" He asked cheekily, face inches away from mine.

"No." I said.

"You know I love you~" Daehyun said.

"You don't know how much she missed you. She said that she didn't want ice cream. She just wanted you." I said.

"That sweetie~ Now she just wants Baekie." Daehyun said. I slapped his arm playfully.

"Goodnight Darling." He said as he kissed me again. I greeted and kissed him back, snuggling in his arms, using his chest as my pillow.

 

Okay... I was having mental block so just a random chapter of this family moments. There are times when I would miss my family as well even though I see them everyday so~

And I always include food because well, seeing Daehyun just reminds me of food. And I also love food so yeah~~`

I've decided two include both scenes to my story, One, so that it wouldn't end too fast. Two, so that there'll be more drama and three, because more requested for that part. I hope those who don't want Daehyun to change won't stop reading though. But if you really want to stop, I can't stop you as well~