Eunyoung

Happily Ever After?

Daehyun's POV

Whoohoo!!! I'm so happy now!! I"M A FATHER NOW!!! I wished I was able to spin my wife around but I know it would be difficult for her. I shall spin her at home. hee~ 

We went back to the ward with our little Eunyoung. She just stares at us with her big eyes, curious to the surroundings perhaps. She's a calm and quiet baby.

"I want to carry her. Why are you already hogging to my baby?" Jieun said as I carried our baby around the ward.

"Just awhile more!" I said, not wanting to let her go. So precious, my little girl.

"NO! You've been carrying her since she was borned! My turnnnn!" She whined.

"What? You've been carrying her for nine months! My turn!" I said. I can't believe we're having this childish argument.

"Fine." She said and turned away from us.

"Youngie~ Your Mommy is angry... Grumpy Mommy." I talked to my baby girl. As if on cue, she started crying. 

"Aigoo! Baby why are you crying??" I panicked a little.

"Do you want to be with Mommy?" I asked. 

"Pass her to me!! See, you made her cry." My princess said. I guessed I have to finally let go of her. As if by magic, she stopped crying.

"Baby you don't like Daddy?" I asked as I wiped her tears from her face.

"Silly. She just wants you to be fair. It's my turn to have her in my arms now!" Jieun smiled, patting the baby's bum.

"How did you know?" I asked. Not like the baby could talk.

"I'm her mom! Of course I would know! Right Princess?" She tickled her nose. so cute. Seeing my two princesses so loving towards each other made my heart melt. So sweet, this mother and daughter bond. I feel like I'm falling for her all over again.

"Photo!" I said as I took out my phone.

"What's a photo when you're not in it?" My princess said. I sat beside them and took a photo of our happy family.

"Aigoo my baby girl!!" I heard that familiar voice as the door opened. Himchan hyung.

"Sooo pretty!" Hyung said as he gestured to carry her.

"Of course! She's my baby!" I said. He rolled his eyes.

"I want to hold her." He said.

"No! She's mine!" I said, protecting my baby girl.

"Just let them hold her. You've been holding her for the whole time already." My princess said. Siding others instead of me. I made a face.

"Yes! Daehyun hyung, be a good boy, listen to your wife." Youngjae said as he patted my head.

"YAH YOO YOUNGJAE!" I shouted. Eventually, I allowed them to hold her. I handed her to Himchan hyung. He was probably the most gentle.

Surprisingly, she did not cry.

"Hyung unfair! I want to carry her too!" The other boys said. 

"Do whatever you want, just don't drop her!" I said. They made a face and played with my baby princess.

"Congrats!" Yongguk hyung said to us. We thanked him. He went to play with Eunyoung as well.

"Hyung, what's her name?" Zelo asked.

"Eunyoung, Jung Eunyoung." I said proudly.

"Eunyoungie! Let Oppa carry you!" He said happily.

"What oppa?! You're an ahjusshi!" I shouted. He totally ignored me and played with her.

"Are you tired?" I asked my girl since we were left alone now.

"Very but it's worth it." She smiled at me. I pecked her forehead.

"All your fault! Now she's not in my arms!" I said, pinching her nose.

"You can hold her later. So possessive of her already." She said.

"Of course! She's my baby girl!" I said proudly.

"Baby call me Zelo oppa!!" I heard Zelo said.

"Baby call me handsome oppa!" Himchan added. Gosh these boys~

"No wonder you're all from the same gang. The baby can't even talk and you want her to call your names." My princess said. I kissed her to stop her from embarassing me.

"Sorry I'm late!!" The door opened again revealing a panting Seungho hyung.

"Congrats little sis and you, Daehyun!" He approached us.

"Oppa! I thought you wouldn't come!" My girl was so happy seeing hyung.

"Sorry, I had some stuff to settle. Where's the baby girl?" He asked. We pointed to the guys. Somehow, because of his status, the boys allowed hyung to carry the baby just like that.

"What's this princess name?" Hyung asked, caressing her cheek. 

"Eunyoung." My girl replied.

"Beautiful name! Grow up well little one!" Hyung said.

They all spend some time with her before they left. Despite how noisy they were, Eunyoung didn't cry. How well behaved, my baby girl. Soon, the boys left and only the three of us were left in the room.

The nurse then took Eunyoung from us and brought her back to the nursery.

"It's been a long day. Sleep well." I said to my princess.

"You too. Go home and sleep. It's uncomfortable sleeping here." She replied.

"I'm fine. You were more uncomfortable. What's a few day of sleeping here? Besides, you stayed with me too when I was in here." I said, caressing her hair.

"So beautiful, my wife. I love you." I said as I planted a kiss on her lips.

 After a few days, both mother and child were able to head home.

"Welcome home baby." Jieun said to her while I helped her carry her things.

"Your Daddy put in a lot of effort in decorating your room. You want to see? I'll bring you there." She said to the baby.

"Be careful." I said.

 

Jieun's POV

Finally, I'm home. I brought baby Eunyoung to her room which was once my room.

"Eunyoung's . That's your name." I read the letters to her on the door.

Daehyun did most of the work here. The walls were painted baby pink and He left a part of the wall plain to hang up her baby photos. Her baby cot was also very prettily designed and painted. We placed mats on her floor to allow her to crawl around in future without getting hurt.

"Youngie, here's where you're gonna sleep. A very pretty place isn't it? We bought you toys to play as well." I said, taking out a piglet soft toy. She stared at me with her cute eyes and grabbed on to the hand the toy. Cute.

I walked her around her room and after awhile, she started crying.

"Baby's hungry? Shh~ Mommy's here." I said as I fed her milk. Daehyun then came in while I was feeding her. I turned away from him, feeling a little awkward.

"Aww... Are you shy? Which part have I not seen before?" He teased.

"Aish you ! Go away!" I pushed his face away from me.

"Baby, your Daddy is naughty." I said to her like she would understand. She just blinked at me and continued to drink.

"How could you spoil my perfect image?! Baby, Daddy is not naughty! Daddy loves you and your Mommy." He said. I rolled my eyes but smiled. 

"Get out! She's distracted! Let her drink in peace." I said.

"Aww... Is my baby distracted by her goodlooking Daddy? Daddy will burp you later! Drink well!" Daehyun gave the both of us a kiss and headed out.

"Daedae! She's done!" I shouted. He ran in like someone was going to steal her away.

"Youngie~ burp time~" Daehyun said as he took her from me. I went to change into something comfortable.

When I entered her room, she was in her baby cot, holding onto Daehyun's finger.

"Youngie, sleep well." Daehyun's free hand was patting her. Why does he look so charming taking care of our baby princess? Soon, her eyes were closed and she fell asleep.

"Like an angel." I said as we just looked at her while she sleeps.

"She has your lips." Daehyun said as he trace my lips with his thumb.

"She has your eyes and nose." I said, looking at both father and daughter.

"I hope she doesn't have your appetite though." I playfully said.

"Yah~ What's wrong with my appetite?" Daehyun asked.

"Shhh... She's asleep. If she has your appetite, we can forget about sleeping. She's gonna wake us up for milk." I said.

"Shall we go out?" Daehyun asked. I nodded.

"Goodnight my baby Princess. Sleep well." I whispered as I pecked her forehead.

"Goodnight Angel." Daehyun kissed her as well. We exited her room together.

"I'm so happy!!! Youngie is like a gift. So precious, our daughter. Thank you!" Daehyun said when we were in our room. He hugged me and spun me around. I laughed.

He always thank me but in actual fact, I should be the one thanking him. Without him, I doubt I would even be able to have her.

"Thank you Darling." I said as I kissed his sleeping self.

 

Eunyoung is a beautiful name huh. Actually, I used this name to support Mblaq's sister group, Two-X. Since her name has eun in it too, I thought it will be a perfect name for their baby.

I'm still sick though~ :( But I've already plan to update daily until at least Dae's birthday so that everything will fall in place with the time. I hope.

I'll be fastforwarding the story a little so that Baekie would appear soon! But........ I'm not sure if you would like Baekie's role here. I hope you guys won't be too disappointed! But for now, let's just focus on this happy family first!