Sensitive

Happily Ever After?

Daehyun's POV

"Baby does it still hurt?" I asked as I rubbed on his sore spot. It was a pretty hard kick and I was afraid it would have caused a bump. He nodded, sulking.

"Poor baby. But you're a smart boy~" I said because he wasn't crying even though I could tell he was about to.

"Let's go in. Mommy will ice it." Jieun said and I carried him in. The guys followed in as well.

They kept him entertained while Jieun went to take the ice wanting Baekhyun to forget about the pain.

"Better?" I asked after icing his wound. He smiled and nodded.

"Thank you Daddy." He said. I ruffled his hair.

"Okay since everything is fine now and it's getting late, we'll get going." Yongguk hyung said. I nodded.

"Baby girl~ Where are you? Your Ahjusshis are going back. Come and say goodbye." I said. There was no answer. Then I realised, WHERE IS SHE?!

"Baby? Youngie? Where are you?" I shouted.

"Hyung... Don't worry. She's asleep. You shouldn't have shouted at her. I guess she got scared. It was an accident after all. You think she would really do that?" Jongup said to me.

"I guess I overreacted. I'll make up to her. Thanks~" I patted his back.

We said our goodbyes and they left.

"Time for bed Baekie~' My girl said as she held onto baekie's hand and walked up with him. I tidied up the living room before heading up.

When I opened the kids room, Jieun was tucking Baekie to sleep.

"Goodnight Mommy. Goodnight Daddy." Baekhyun said.

"Night baby~" We kissed him goodnight and proceeded to Youngie's bed. I touched her face and it felt sticky. I guessed she cried a lot.

"Sweetie, Daddy is sorry. I didn't mean to shout. I promise to make it up to you." I brushed her fringe away and pecked her forehead.

"Mommy's sorry too." Jieun pecked her cheek.

"Sweet dreams Darling." Jieun tucked her in and we went back to our room.

 

The next morning I woke up, the house was rather quiet. Judging from the time, Eunyoung would already be disturbing me from my sleep. I left my room and went out. I heard sounds from the playground room. Thinking that my baby princess would be there, I went in only to find Baekie playing the slide by himself.

"Morning Daddy!" He said as he crashed his little body onto me, hugging my legs.

"Morning baby. You're playing alone?" I asked.

"Yes! Mommy is making breakfast. She asked me to play on my own. " He replied, running up and down the slide.

"Where's your sister?" I asked.

"In the room." He replied.

"Okay. Have fun. Be careful okay." I said as I messed his hair.

When I turned the doorknob and opened the door, I saw her playing with her piglet before putting it down and pretending to sleep.

"Baby~" I said, caressing her cheek.

"I know you're up." I said when she did not reply. She slowly opened her eyes and stared at me and then sulked.

"Are you upset with Daddy?" I asked. She hid under her blanket. Okay, that was a stupid question. Of course she's upset!

"Sweetie, listen to Daddy explain okay. I'm sorry for yelling at you like that last night. I was just worried... I know I shouldn't have jumped into conclusion before scolding you. Daddy is sorry. Forgive Daddy please?" I said as I tugged on her blanket and did some aegyo hoping she would forgive me.

"Forgive Daddy already?" I asked when she finally pulled down her blanket. She gave me a super small nod.

"Aww thank you baby, come! Let's go brush our teeth! I said as I held out my hand, wanting her to hold. Instead, she stretched both arms out and wanted me to carry her. 

"Lazy bum." I carried and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck, snuggling close to me.

"Baekie stop playing! Let's go down." I shouted while I waited for him at the stairs. He ran out immediately.

"Morning Youngie!" Baekhyun said as he tickled the bottom of her foot. He was just being nice. She kicked instead.

"Yah. What must you say when someone greets you?" I said, not liking how rude she is. She pouted.

"Morning Oppa..." She groaned reluctantly. I caught a glance of Baekhyun. He looked sad.

"Morning Mommy!!!" She yelled, startling me.

"Morning Sweetie. Is my baby in a good mood today?" Jieun asked as I carried her into the kitchen. 

"You're a big girl already. Still having Daddy to carry you?" She added. My baby girl said nothing but snuggled up to me.

"What do you three want to eat?" She asked the three of us.

"Cereal!" 

"Ice cream!!"

"Cheesecake!!" 

We both said at the same time. I tickled her because we don't really eat ice cream for breakfast.

"The the both of you are crazy. You guys are having cereal today." Jieun ended up saying.

"Mommy... I want ice cream!" Youngie said.

"Later. After lunch." Jieun said.

"Not fair! Oppa gets to eat his cereal!" She pounded her fist on my chest. Ow...

"I didn't say I'm not going to give you ice cream. I'm just saying you'll eat it later. No one eats ice cream for breakfast." Jieun pinched her cheek, she look away.

"Later Daddy will give you ice cream okay. Be good." I said. She pouted and kicked about, still in my arms. I let her down and she ran out to the living room.

"What happened to her?" I asked.

"I guess she's just cranky. Take over breakfast? I'll go humour her." Jieun said.

"Daddy I help!" Baekie said happily.

"Okay. Thank you baby. Let's wash our hands!" I said.

"Take the milk from the fridge baekie and bring it out and put it on the table. Don't run please." I said as I took the cereal from the top cupboard.

"Yes Daddy!" He seemed really excited to help and walked quickly to the fridge.

"Go and sit. Daddy will take the bowls." I said as he came back to the kitchen.

 

Jieun's POV

"Baby girl what's wrong?" I asked as I sat beside her on the couch. She turned away, folding her arms and pouting.

"Baby if you don't tell Mommy, Mommy cannot help." I said, bringing my arms over her.

"Tell Mommy what's bothering my little girl?" I asked.

"Mommy and Daddy don't love Youngie anymore..." She looked so sad.

"Who said that?" I asked.

"Mommy and Daddy have Oppa now. Mommy and Daddy don't need Youngie anymore." She started crying. 

"Why is she crying?!" Daehyun came running towards us. Baekhyun looked confused sitting in the dining area.

"She said don't love her and we don't need her anymore." I said holding her in my arms.

"Youngie it's not true. Mommy and Daddy love you a lot. How can we don't need you? Don't think like that please. It hurts Mommy and Daddy a lot." I said, tears almost flowing. She's too young to be thinking like that. What made her think that we didn't love her? Haven't we shown her that we love her? What made her so sensitive?

"Don't cry already Sweetheart." Daehyun wiped her tears while I hugged her. Baekhyun came over and patted her arm. What a cute boy. We accompanied her for awhile for her to calm down?

"Baby we love you, the both of you. So don't ever say things like that again." I said, giving the both of them a kiss.

"Why don't we go on a family outing? We never did that before. How bout that?" Daehyun asked.

"I don't want Oppa to go." She sobbed. I got shocked. Did my baby girl just said that? I looked at Daehyun, he looked just as shocked.

"Why not? Daddy said it's a family outing." I said. 

"I don't want!!" She yelled. Is she still not used to Baekhyun around? I looked at Baekhyun afraid that he would be affected by Eunyoung's words. He looked sad. I patted his back and gave him a small smile.

"Then who do you want to go with? Mommy or Daddy?" Daehyun asked. I looked at him, unsure why he was asking that.

"Mommy and Daddy." She said.

"You can only go with one of us. Another one needs to take care of Baekhyun because you don't want him to go right?" Daehyun said. 

"If you want both of us to go, Baekhyun will have to go with us too. No one is around to take care of him." Daehyun said. Oh... So this was what he was doing.

"Fine." She frowned after looking like she was in deep thought though I'm not sure what was going through her mind.

"Fine what? All of us go together or we all stay at home?" Daehyun asked.

"Go together." She said grumpily.

"Good girl." Daehyun ruffled her hair.

"Can we eat now? I'm hungry." Daehyun said.

"Let's go!" I said as I carried her in one arm and held Baekhyun's hand in another.

"Daddy where are we going?" Youngie asked.

"Surprise." Daehyun said. 

"Mommy! Daddy doesn't want to tell me!" Youngie complained.

"Baby ah, even I don't know where we're going. Just let it be a surprise okay?" I said. Daehyun winked. Why so secretive?

 

DAEHYUN'S AND YOUNGJAE'S TEASER FOR HURRICANE IS OUT!! SO HANDSOME IN WHITE!!

And Exo's drama version is out too! 

Double update? hahaha~ It depends on my mood.... ^^

Oh and I want to say that Eunyoung doesn't know how to express herself well.