chapter 98

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At YGE

GD is in YG’s room, he has a very serious matter to tell YG. He just arrived from hospital, accompanying his girlfriend. Now, Krystal and her parents are there to take over the routine to stay with Jessica, to accompany her. GD will go there as soon as he settled all his works.

He is waiting for YG, who is attending a meeting right now.

 

 

After waiting for about 15 minutes, finally YG is done with his meeting.

‘Oh, Jiyong-ah. Did you wait too long?’ YG asked while walking to his seat.

‘Aniyo, hyung. I just got here,’ GD replied.

 

‘So, what is it that you wanted to tell me? You sounded so serious on the phone,’ YG said to him.

‘Hyung, I have been thinking and i decided to announce my relationship with Jessica to the public,’ GD calmly told.

‘Are you serious?’ YG asked, calmly.

‘Yes, I’m dead serious. I wanted to become public with her,’ GD calmly replied.

YG leaned his back against his seat while staring at GD’s determined face.

 

 

 

‘Jiyong-ah, do you realize the risk and what will happen if you announce your relationship with Jessica to the public?’ YG asked, seriously.

‘Neh, hyung. I realized it and I’m prepared to face all the risks,’ GD answered.

‘You and Jessica are from two most popular groups in Asia. Both of you have so many fans in Korea, Asia and around the world. Did you really prepare to take all the risks?’ YG asked again.

‘Yes, hyung. I’m prepared… I already discuss and talked about this matter with her parents, her members and my parents. They agreed with my decision. They wanted me to do this,’ GD told YG.

‘Really? Her parents agree too?’ YG asked.

‘Yes, hyung…… And about fans, I already did a study by lurking into various fansites and surprisingly, most of them support me and Sica. You know about the rumors between me and her, right? Apparently, Vips, Sones and netizens support us, they like us been together. They wished they best for us,’ GD explained to YG.

‘Really?’

‘Neh, hyung. Seungri and Daesung told me the same thing. They have been lurking into various online portals and fansites too and apparently, there are many JiSica's supporters and fans now even though it’s just a rumor between me and her,’ GD told him.

‘Are you sure you won’t regret this decision?’ YG asked.

‘Neh, hyung! I won’t regret it at all because I know, she is the one for me. She is my other half, my soulmate. She’s the one, hyung. I love her so much, with all my heart,’ GD confessed to YG, earnestly.

 

 

Suddenly, YG smiled at GD.

‘Well, I already know about fans' responds towards your rumors with Jessica. Yes, you have gained so many fans and supporters. And I can see and I can feel how much you love her, so, I agreed. You can announce your relationship to public but, that only can happen if LSM agreed with it,’ YG told him.

‘That’s really hard but, I will try my best to convince him. I already told the Soshi girls and asked for their help in convincing LSM-shi. His niece will play the big role in convincing him,’ GD said.

‘Okay… When will you meet with him?’ YG asked.

‘In an hour. Can you come with me, hyung?’ GD asked, nervous.

‘Of course… Don’t worry, Jiyong. He is not that cruel and heartless like people claimed. He is a nice man, just a bit strict,’ YG replied.

‘Neh, hyung,’ GD said while lightly smiling.

 

 

‘You look so miserable and in a mess. I never saw you like this before,’ YG told.

‘Hyung, I just hope she will make it and wake up soon. I want her back in my arms,’ GD said with his sorrow eyes.

‘She will, trust me. She is a strong girl, she will make it. Plus, she has so much love from you, her family, her fans and her friends. That will be the strength for her to wake up,’ YG comforted GD.

‘Yes, she is a strong girl. My girl is a strong girl…….. Hyung, I love her so much and I don’t think I can survive if I lost her,’ GD confessed his feeling to YG.

‘Don’t say that, Jiyong. You will not lose her, trust me. Keep on praying for her,’ YG said and patted GD’s shoulder.

GD just nodded while holding his tears. Ever since Jessica’s accident, he cried a lot. He becomes a cry baby. He easily tears up every time someone mentioned Jessica.

 

 

 

‘Jiyong, I heard from Youngbae what happened between you and her before the accident. I know about your baby,’ YG said.

GD’s tears dropped when YG mentioned about his baby. He quickly wiped off his tears.

 

‘Yes, it’s wrong for you to treat her like that and I know how much you regretted it. It must be the deepest scar in your heart but, there is a good side too… You should remember that everything happened, has its good and bad sides. Losing your baby must be really devastating for you especially when it’s partially your fault. However, the good side is, your baby will not face all the bad and negative comments from antis and netizens if he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter