chapter 139

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A day later, In Seoul, at YGE’s building

 

GD was in the practice room with s. He looked so gloomy and depressed because he got no news from his girl since their last phone call, yesterday.

 

‘Aishhhh!’ GD groaned in frustration.

s just shrugged their shoulders at their leader’s acts. That was the 100th times their leader groaned and sighed.

 

 

 

‘Come on, man! Stop groaning and stop sighing! It’s not gonna solve your problem,’ Taeyang told his leader.

‘I am mad, frustrated, upset and sad right now! I might go crazy with this kind of situation!’ GD burst out with mixed feelings.

‘Calm down, hyung! Things will be back as it was, you just need to be more patient,’ Daesung advised his hyung.

‘How can I be patient when my girlfriend left to SF without telling me? And when I called her, we ended up argued and fought…. And now, she won’t answer all my calls and my texts. I’m stressed!’ GD yelled in frustration.

‘Jiyong, cool man! Sica is not going anywhere,’ Top said to the leader.

‘No, hyung! She already went somewhere. She left me without informing me, okay?’ GD retorted to his hyung.

The youngest, Seungri, just kept in silence because he knew part of JiSica’s arguments was because of him. That’s why he won’t dare to interrupt and add fire into GD’s anger and frustration.

 

 

‘This is because of you, maknae!’ GD told Seungri.

‘Sorry, hyung,’ Seungri apologized.

‘Save it! I don’t need your apologize, it will not change anything,’ GD snapped.

‘But, it wasn’t my entire fault,’ Seungri tried to defend himself.

‘What did you say?!’ GD asked, grimly.

‘Oh, nothing. I didn’t say anything,’ Seungri quickly replied while gulping his saliva. He knew better that he shouldn’t challenge GD’s anger.

 

 

 

‘What if she met with her crush there? Or she met with her admirers, the handsome white guys? What if someone try to flirt with her? What if she fell in love with someone else?’ GD voiced out his worries.

‘Oh my god, Ji! You are overacting,’ Taeyang said while shaking his head at his leader’s overboard worries.

‘Seriously, hyung? You think Sica will fall in love with som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter