chapter 175

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 months later

 

‘Noona, be careful. Walk slowly,’ Baekhyun said to the 7-months-pregnant Jessica while holding her arm, assisting her.

‘Bacon-ah, this is my slowest steps; slower than a turtle. How can I walk slower than this?’ Jessica retorted.

‘Noona, chaebal! Walk slowly,’ Sehun, who is on Jessica’s left side, spoke with worries.

‘Aishhh, both of you! Stop being paranoid, okay?’ she said while shaking her head.

Both Sehun and Baekhyun carefully assist their noona, heading to the training room.

 

‘Aigoo, aegi-ah.. Look at both of your uncles,’ Jessica favorite dungsengs who looks anxious and worried about her.

‘Aegi-ah, don’t be stubborn like your omma, okay?’ Baekhyun said to the baby inside Jessica’s womb.

‘It’s mummy, Bacon-ah,’ she corrected.

‘Ah, that’s right. Sorry, I forgot… Don’t be stubborn like your mummy, okay?’ Baekhyun said.

‘I’m not stubborn,’ she defended herself.

‘Yes, you are noona. We told you to rest in sanjangnim’s office but you insisted to come with us. We don’t want to make you tired, noona,’ Sehun spoke, concern about her condition.

She smiles at Sehun’s kindness and concern for her.

 

‘Don’t worry, Sehun-ah. Noona is fine. My doctor advised me to be active. It will help during my labor so, don’t worry too much, okay?’ Jessica assured the young boy while gently patting his cheek, her favorite gestures towards her dungsengs.

‘Okay but, slowly,’ Sehun replied.

‘Arasso, Sehun samchu and Baekhyun samchu,’ she said with her usual smiles.

 

 

‘Sica-yah!’ suddenly a loud voice heard.

‘Oppa!’ Jessica cried when she saw the owner of the voice, Siwon.

 

‘Wow, you look really big!’ Siwon said while approaching her.

‘Aishh, stop it already. I know I am BIG now,’ she retorted with a pout.

‘But, still as gorgeous as ever,’ Siwon praised.

‘Chincha?’ she asked with wide smile that instantly cracked on her face.

‘Neh, you look cuter with big belly and bloated cheeks. Besides, it’s not every day I can see the huge and chubby SNSD’s Jessica,’ Siwon teased while pinching her cheek.

‘Oppa-yah!’ she whined while slapping Siwon’s arm.

Siwon, Baekhyun and Sehun laugh at her cute reactions.

 

‘Don’t worry, noona. No matter how fat or huge you are, Jiyong hyung will never leave you,’ Baekhyun coaxed the sad ice princess.

‘That’s right, noona,’ Sehun agreed.

‘Of course, I already know it,’ she smugly shrugged.

‘Speaking of your beloved husband, where is he?’ Siwon asked.

‘He has urgent matter to settle at YG. He will come to pick me up later,’ she replied.

‘Ah, no wonder he is not gluing by your side like always,’ Siwon said.

‘Yes but, he already asks these two boys to be on duty while he is not around,’ she told while pointing to Baekhyun and Sehun.

‘The typical Kwon Jiyong,’ Siwon chuckled while shaking his head.

 

Suddenly, Jessica grabs both Baekhyun’s and Sehun’s arms while frowning.

‘Oppa, can we talk inside? I need to sit now, I can’t stand too long,’ she said to Siwon with frowns.

‘Of course, let’s go. Are you okay?’ Siwon asked in worries.

‘Noona, are you okay? Do you want me to carry you?’ Sehun panicked.

‘Noona, can you walk? Are you okay?’ Baekhyun freaked out.

‘Silly, I still can walk. I just need to sit and rest. My legs and waist are aching,’ she told them.

‘Bring your noona inside, faster!’ Siwon instructed BaekHun.

 

Baekhyun and Sehun assist Jessica and slowly walk her into the training room.

‘Sica!’ the Soshi girls shouted in excitement once Jessica stepped inside the room.

‘Hi girls,’ Jessica greeted while slowly dragging her foots to the couch with Baekhyun and Sehun are still loyally assisting her.

 

 

Jessica slowly and carefully lands her on the couch with a sigh. She leans her back against the couch with her palm on her big tummy. Her other hand is slowly massaging her aching-waist.

‘How is our Aegi doing today?’ Tiffany asked while touching Jessica’s tummy.

‘You aren’t being naughty, right?’ Yoona said to the baby inside Jessica’s womb.

‘Aegi is good and fine. It’s just Aegi’s mummy is tired,’ Jessica replied while still leaning against the couch.

‘Aigoo, poor our Jessie,’ Tiffany said while Jessica’s hair, she looks pale.

Jessica faintly smiles at her members.

 

‘Aegi-ah, come out fast. Yuri immo can’t wait to play with you,’ Yuri spoke, excitedly.

‘When is your due date, Sica?’ Siwon asked.

‘In next two months,’ Jessica replied.

‘Owh, really? I thought it is around the corner. You look as if you are going to pop soon,’ Siwon said with surprise.

‘Aniya, oppa.. I still have 2 months before I give birth,’ Jessica told him.

‘Then, your baby must be really big and healthy,’ Siwon said.

‘Yeah, Aegi  is,’ Jessica replied while meaningfully smiling.

 

‘Wah, I can’t wait to meet little JiSica! He/She must be as attractive as his/her parents,’ Siwon squealed.

‘We can’t wait too!’ both Baekhyun and Sehun shouted.

‘Our Aegi will have tons of samchus and immos from SMTown and YG Family,’ Taeyeon said.

‘That’s right. Aegi is so lucky,’ Sooyoung added while smiling.

‘Ehemm…Aunties and uncles too,’ Tiffany corrected, she preferred to be called in English.

‘Yeah2.. Uncles, aunties, immos and samchus,’ Taeyeon retorted while rolling her eyes.

‘Isn’t it the same meanings?’ Baekhyun wondered and the others just nodded at him.

 

 

 

‘Noona!’

‘Sica!’

Loud voices echo as soon as the room’s door is opened from the outside. Kyuhyun, Jonghyun, Minho, Luhan, Suho, Kris, Chen and Kai pop in the room.

 

‘Wah, you look really big!’ Kyuhyun spoke when he saw Jessica.

‘I know, oppa. No need to repeat it again. Everybody has been telling me that again and again,’ Jessica groaned.

‘Again and again and again and again~~~~’ Chen and Jonghyun loudly sang 2PM’s song.

‘Oh, shut up!’ Jessica half-heartedly snapped at them.

‘But, still gorgeous and pretty like always, noona,’ Suho soothed the ice princess.

‘Aww, that’s so sweet of you, Junmyeon-ah,’ she immediately smiled at Suho while rubbing her big tummy.

 

‘Noona, is it a boy or a girl? Little GD or little Jessica?’ Jonghyun asked in curiosity.

‘I don’t know,’ Jessica replied.

‘You didn’t scan the gender of your baby, noona?’ Chen asked.

‘Nope. Jiyong oppa and I don’t want to scan the gender because we want to be surprise when our Aegi is born,’ she said with a blissful smile.

‘I prefer that way too, Sica-ah,’ Kyuhyun said.

 

 

‘Sica, we bought special cookies and chocolates from China,’ Luhan spoke while showing handful of paper bags.

‘Really?!’ Jessica reacted, excitedly.

‘Neh. We bought it specially for you when we were in China 2 days ago,’ Kris said.

‘Aww, thank you my dearest dungsengs,’ she thanked while smiling to the China-line.

‘Here, Sica. It’s all yours,’ Luhan gave the paper bags to Jessica.

 

Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter