chapter 141

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Josh and Jessica were still hugging each other when suddenly, someone harshly pulled Josh away from Jessica and threw a punch on his handsome face. Josh felt down on the ground while Jessica shrieked in shocked and scared. However, when she saw the person who just punched Josh, her eyes widen and gasped in shocked.

‘Oppa!’ Jessica cried.

‘This is what you did behind my back?! No wonder you wanted so back to came here.. You said you wanted to visit your family, you miss your family. So, this is your family? This guy?!!’ GD yelled in anger, sadness, frustration and jealousy. His face heated up and he was hardly breathing.

 

 

‘G-Dragon,’ Josh scoffed while wiping off the blood from his lips.

‘Josh~~’ Jessica cried while quickly helped him to stand up.

The scene between Jessica and Josh made GD’s nightmares came true. He believed Jessica reunited with her old lover and she will dump him for that guy in any seconds.

 

‘So, this is it, Sica? You choose him rather than me?’ GD asked, trying hard to control his jealousy, sadness and anger.

‘This is not what you think, oppa,’ Jessica said to GD.

 

 

‘So, you are that guy,’ Josh said to GD in mocking tones.

‘Oh, stop it Josh!’ Jessica told while slapping Josh’s arm.

The skinship between Jessica and Josh stabbed GD’s heart like a dagger. The worst part is, Jessica is still with Josh, hugging his arm.

 

‘What guy?’ GD asked Josh with gritted teeth.

‘The guy who always made my girl cries,’ Josh answered, coldly.

‘Your girl?!’ GD exclaimed while clenching his fists.

‘Yes, my girl. Jess is my girl,’ Josh mocked the angry GD.

GD stomped towards Josh and was about to throw another punch on his face but, Jessica stopped him.

 

‘Oppa please, stop this,’ Jessica told GD while holding his arm.

The soft and warm touch of Jessica made GD soften a bit. He missed her touch like crazy and just a tinge of touch from her made him soften, warm and calm.

 

 

 

‘Who is this guy?’ GD asked Jessica, soften a bit.

‘I am one of the most important guys in Jess’s life,’ Josh answered before Jessica could open to answer the question from GD.

GD is shocked and heated up with anger when he heard Josh’s words.

 

‘Is that true?’ GD asked Jessica, grimly.

‘Yes, it’s true but it’s not what you think, okay? He is..’ Jessica said, trying to explain to GD.

However, upon hearing Jessica’s answer made GD lost his patience. He stomped towards Josh and threw another punch on his face.

 

‘Kwon Jiyong! Stop it, for god sake!!’ Jessica yelled while pushing GD away from Josh.

Josh whined in pain while touching his swollen cheek. Jessica held onto his arm with apologetic looks.

 

 

 

‘So, you are this kind of girl?! Because of my tiny mistake, you flew away and reunited with your former lover?!’ GD questioned Jessica in sarcastic and cold tones.

‘What are you trying to say, dude?’ Josh asked, grimly.

‘That’s not your business. This is between me and that girl,’ GD said while pointing to Jessica with his cold face.

‘What?! 'That girl'?!’ Josh exclaimed, mad with the way GD addressed Jessica.

Whereas Jessica just stood beside Josh and gazed at GD with her hurtful eyes. She’s sad and upset when GD behaved that way towards her. He seemed disgusted with her.

 

‘Yes, that girl who supposed to be my lover but, she’s cheating behind my back,’ GD said in anger and jealousy, didn’t notice Jessica’s sadness and heartache.

‘This girl is my cousin! Jessica is my cousin who I regard like my own sister!!’ Josh yelled to GD.

 GD’s eyes widen and his jawlines dropped when he heard Josh’s words. He is shocked by the lines he just heard.

 

 

‘Cou..cousin? You are her cousin?’ GD stuttered with guilt.

‘Yes, I am her cousin, Josh Jung,’ Josh told, seriously.

‘I..I..I didn’t know…I.. I’m so sorry,’ GD apologized with guilt killing him.

‘Dude, next time learn how to control yourself and learn to listen to other’s explanation before you exploded,’ Josh said, cynically.

‘Neh, Josh-shi… I am so sorry,’ GD apologized again.

GD diverted her eyes towards Jessica and he saw the tint of sadness and heartache in her eyes. He felt like killing himself because he hurt his girl, badly.

 

 

‘Jess, I’m going home. You stay and talk to him, okay?’ Josh said to Jessica.

‘Will you be okay?’ Jessica asked Josh, worried with his swollen and bleeding lips.

‘I’m fine, I am a strong guy. With the fist of your boyfriend, it’s nothing to me. So, don’t worry, okay?’ Josh assured and patted her head.

‘Okay, I’ll see you at home,’ she replied with a light smile.

‘If he did anything to you, call me right away,’ he told her in joking tones.

‘I will!’ she exclaimed and smiled at her cousin.

 

‘And you, Kwon Jiyong….. If you hurt my baby sister, I will cut you into pieces,’ Josh warned GD with a cold glare.

GD just humbly nodded at the latter.

 

Josh patted Jessica’s head and then, he left the couple.

 

GD slowly walked towards Jessica, who was sitting on the bench with her eyes directed towards the lake. She didn’t even glance at GD.

‘Baby, I’m so sorry,’ he apologized when he sat beside her.

However, she didn’t give any respond and continued stared at the lake. She crossed her arms on her chest and crossed her legs like a boss. Her postures showed that she is extremely mad and upset.

 

‘Baby, please forgive me,’ GD apologized again while placing his hand on her thighs.

‘Do I need to?’ Jessica shortly responded with her cold face and pushed away his hand from her thighs.

‘Please don’t say that… I’m really2 sorry,’ he apologized again while staring at her side profile.

She focused her direction towards somewhere else and still didn’t look at him.

 

 

‘Baby, please. I’m really2 sorry,’ GD didn’t give up and kept on apologizing.

‘First, you lied to me. Then, you flirted with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter