chapter 148

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘She doesn’t want to marry me, Bae,’ GD poured his sad feeling to his best friend, Taeyang. They were at GD’s apartment after been called by the depressed leader.

‘Cool down, man. She doesn’t mean like that,’ Taeyang spoke.

‘She said NO to me! She doesn’t want to marry me! She rejected my marriage’s proposal,’ GD said, upset and disappointed.

‘No, she didn’t exactly say no. She said to talk about it later, right? You chose the wrong time to talk about marriage with her. You mentioned it to her when she just got back from abroad and exhausted. You should choose perfect timing to propose to her,’ Taeyang tried to console his best friend.

‘I knew it, Bae. I know from the way she talked that she doesn’t want to get married to me. I knew it! She rejected me, man,’ GD sighed and drunk his beer.

 

 

Taeyang sighed at his friend’s state. GD has been acting like that since few days ago, acted like he has lost Jessica forever.

‘And now, she acted different to me. She avoided me, man,’ GD said with sadness.

‘She did?’

‘Yes, she changed ever since I mentioned about marriage to her. She always cut off our phone conversation early and rarely visited me. She didn’t spend her nights here since lthe night when I mentioned about marriage to her,’ GD told while drinking a can of beer.

‘May be she’s busy, you know, with photo-shoots and recording,’ Taeyang tried to come out with an excuse for Jessica.

‘No, she’s not. In the past, even if she is extremely busy, she will have times to call me or visit me here or at the company. She will spend her nights with me no matter how busy she is but now, it’s totally different. She is giving cold treatment to me, she is avoiding me,’ GD spoke while trying to stop his urge to shed tears because of his longing for his girl.

 

 

 

‘Jiyong, maybe she needs time to think about the whole marriage thing. You should give her times and don’t think nonsense. Your relationship with her is stronger than this. Don’t let this matter shattered your relationship with Sica… You know that marriage is a big thing, right? So, I think she needs time to think about it properly and carefully. Just give her times, okay? Don’t stress yourself too much,’ Taeyang consoled his best friend while patting his shoulder.

‘You think so?’ GD asked, hopelessly.

‘Yes, just give her times to think… Maybe she is not ready to settle down yet but I’m sure you can convince her to do it. You know why? It’s because both of you love each other so much and I believe once you talk things out with her, she will follow your lead. Right now, just give her times to breathe and think about it carefully, okay? When you get the perfect timing, go and see her. Then, have a slow talk with her and try to convince and persuade her. I am 100% confident that she will agree with your propose, ’ Taeyang said, acted like a total pro in relationship matter.

GD thought about all the words that came out from his best friend. He tried to process all the words and tried to think rationally and like a real gentleman.

 

‘You are right, man. I need to give her times,’ GD finally said with a faint smile on his face.

‘That’s my man. Right now, just chill and relax, okay?’ Taeyang stated with his eye-smiles.

GD nodded and drunk another can of beers and also continued to smoke. He tried to brush off all the negative thoughts that he kept thinking about ever since Jessica rejected

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter