chapter 112

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later, at SME

Jessica is in LSM’s office. He wanted to meet her and here she is, waiting for him in his huge office.

When LSM entered the room, Jessica stood up and bowed to him.

 

‘Sit down,’ LSM told her.

Jessica sat on the chair, opposite him.

 

 

‘How are feeling? Is your health okay?’ LSM asked with concern.

‘Neh, sansaesnim. I’m doing fine and great,’ she told him.

‘That’s great to hear….. Well, I have several things to discuss with you, personally,’ he said.

‘Neh, sansaenim.’

 

‘Firstly, about SNSD’s comeback. You are doing great, right? You can catch up the practice and training, right?’ LSM asked.

‘Yes, sansaenim. Don’t worry, I’m giving my all out for our comeback,’ Jessica answered, determinedly.

‘Good, that’s what I wanted to hear,’ he said and smiled, lightly.

Jessica smiled too at him.

 

 

 

‘Secondly, I have sooo many requests from various of variety shows. They have been asking for you and your boyfriend to guess in their shows, together, as the JiSica couple,’ LSM told her.

‘Really?’

‘Yes, there are many requests from the PDs. So, what do you think? Do you want to accept it or reject it? Here are the lists of the shows,’ LSM gave her a paper that listed the shows that offered her and GD to guess in their shows.

Jessica took the list and she looked at it with uninterested face.

 

‘Sansaenim, what do you think about this offers?’ she asked LSM.

‘Well for me, it’s a good thing. This is your chance to gain more popularity. It’s not that you are not popular enough but, if you appeared in show with Jiyong, you will gain more fans. Your JiSica’s fans will increase and Jiyong’s fans will love you more than ever,’ LSM answered.

‘I know it’s a great opportunity to burst up my popularity but, I don’t think I will accept these offers….Sansaenim, my love life with Jiyong oppa has been exposed too much and I need privacy. I don’t want to be seen always clinging onto him, I wanted to be independent. I don’t want people get bored with us if we keep on appearing together in shows… So, I won’t accept these offers for now,’ she explained to LSM, trying her best to hide her issue with GD.

‘Is that so? Okay, I get it.. I won’t force you and Jiyong to accept those offers. It’s up to both of you to make decision,’ LSM said.

‘Neh, sansaenim. Thank you,’ she thanked and forced a smile.

 

 

LSM sensed something is not right with Jessica. He felt that she is hiding something from him.

‘So Sica, tell me. Your relationship with Jiyong is good, right?’ he asked.

‘Neh, sansaenim.. We..we ar..are good,’ Jessica stuttered while avoiding LSM’s eyes.

‘That’s good. I don’t want to hear any negative rumors about your relationship. Both of you gained thousands of loyal fans and I wanted it to stay that way. Most of the fans and netizens love JiSica so much. This is a really good sign for us, for you and Jiyong. Your image of been a flirt like your antis always claimed has been demolished by your strong relationship with Jiyong. So, don’t destroy it by doing any stupid actions, okay? I’m okay if you wanted to hang out with your male friends like Taecyeon, Donghae or anyone else but remember, be careful. It will be safe if you bring Jiyong with you every time you went out with your male friends,’ LSM told her.

‘Neh, sansaenim,’ she said shortly.

‘Take care of your relationship with Jiyong. I don’t want to hear any bad rumors about both of you. You got me?’ he asked in his usual serious tone.

‘Okay, I will keep that in mind,’ Jessica answered while nodded.

 

After that, Jessica left LSM’s room and walked to one of the practice rooms.

 

Jessica is resting after dancing non-stop. She is sitting on the floor, leaning her back against the wall. Her face is wet with sweats and she is breathing heavily, tired of her practice.

Suddenly, she felt something on her face. Someone is wiping her sweats with a soft towel. She opened her eyes and saw Donghae’s handsome face. He is smiling warmly at her.

‘Hey pretty,’ Hae said to her.

‘Hi oppa,’ she said while smiling.

 

Donghae is still wiping her sweats and that’s make Jessica happy. After that, he took a can of drink and opened it.

‘Here, drink this,’ he gave the drink to her.

Jessica smiled and took the drink.

 

‘Thanks, fishy,’ she thanked.

‘It’s so refreshing to hear you called me ‘fishy’ again and that smile, I miss that smile of yours so much,’ Donghae said while smiling sweetly.

‘Pabo bada,’ she said to him.

‘Pretty Sica,’ he said.

Both of them smiled at each other, reminiscing their old memories when they were together.

 

 

Jessica leaned in and rested her head on his shoulder. He tilted his head on hers.

‘I miss our old days,’ Hae said softly.

Jessica just nodded and she hugged his arm.

 

‘Sica, when can we back together again?’ Hae asked.

‘Together again?’ she asked back.

‘Yes, together again. I wanted to be you boyfriend again. I want you to be known as Lee Donghae’s girlfriend, not that guy’s. When will it happen, pretty Sica?’ he asked softly.

‘I don’t know, oppa. It’s complicated and I’m confused,’ she told him, still hugging his arm.

‘Do you love me? Or do you love Jiyong?’ he asked.

Jessica doesn’t know what to answer because she is confused with her own feeling.

 

‘Fishy, I..’ before she could finished her words, someone interrupted he.

‘Hae oppa, your manager is looking for you!’ Tiffany shouted. She just entered the room with Taeyeon and Yuri.

 

 

Jessica lifted her head from Donghae’s shoulder. He patted her head and stood up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter