chapter 58

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile, Jessica is walking to the exit door of the building. She is sad, miserable, angry and upset with Nikchun. She is thinking about Khun’s threat and that’s make her so miserable. She constantly sighed while walking out, to meet with GD.

Once she stepped out from the exit door, she saw GD. He is coolly leaning against his expensive sport car while waiting for her. Once he saw her, he immediately smiles, flashing his killer smiles that she loves the most. He noticed that she looks kind of sad and unhappy.

‘Hey, gorjess,’ he said to her.

 

Jessica quickly walked towards him with light smile on her face. Once she reached him, she quickly wrapped her arms around his waist. She rested her head on his broad chest, in his warm arms. GD is surprised with her acts but he is happy. He wrapped his muscular arm around her slender body.

‘Are you okay?’ he asked softly.

‘Yeah,’ she answered shortly while enjoying his warm hugs.

‘Are you sure? You don’t look okay,’ he told while her hair.

‘I’m fine. Just stay like this for minutes, oppa,’ she said.

‘Okay.’

 

GD tightens his hugs and planted a kiss on the top of her head. Jessica enjoyed his warm arms, releasing all her misery about Nickhun. Been in GD’s warm arms really help her to reduce all the depressions that she had.

‘Let’s go now,’ she told when they parted.

‘Are you sure you okay?’ he asked.

‘Yes, oppa,’ she answered and pecked his lips, to assure him.

 

A smile immediately forms on GD’s handsome face when she kissed him. Both of them get into the car and GD drove off.

‘So, where are we going?’ Jessica asked with smiles.

‘Erm, we will go to the club for awhile.’

‘Club? No~~~’ she groaned.

‘Please~’ GD begged.

‘Oppa, you know how much I hate clubs, with all the noises and loudness. I really hate it, I hate noisy place and you know that, right?’ she said to him.

‘I know, I know. It’s just I promised to meet with Youngbae, Seunghyun hyung and Teddy hyung at the club, tonight,’ he told.

‘Are you trying to say that you make another meeting with your friends when you already have a date with me, your precious girlfriend?’ she asked, demandingly while crossed her arms.

‘Yes.’

 

‘Bwoh?!’ she asked loudly.

‘No2x. I mean, I just happened to promise them to bring you with me. Please accompany me, just once,’ he begged.

‘Fine, but just this once. And please, don’t stay too long. I might get headache,’ she told.

‘Arasso. I promised it won’t be long,’ he said and kissed the back of her hand.

Jessica smiles at his sweet and romantic act.

 

 

15 minutes later, the couple arrived at the club where GD and his friends always hang out together. They walked into the club with Jessica tightly clinging onto GD’s arm.

She is frowning with all the noises and loud music in the club. Many people are dancing on the dance floor while some are drinking at the tables. The couple walked to a table at the corner where Top, Teddy and Taeyang are.

 

‘Hey man,’ Taeyang said to GD.

‘Hey guys,’ GD coolly greeted.

‘Sica!’ Top said with smiles.

‘Anniyong Sica,’ Teddy and Taeyang said.

‘Anniyong oppadeul,’ she said with annoyed face.

Actually, she is annoyed with the noise in the club.

 

‘Are you annoyed at me?’ Taeyang asked jokingly.

‘No2x. It’s just I don’t really favor noisy place like this,’ she told.

‘She really hates it,’ GD told the others.

The couple sits on the couch with Jessica is still clinging onto GD’s arm.

 

‘I know she really hates night club, that’s why I’m surprised that you managed to persuade her to tag along to come here,’ Top told GD.

‘He forced me~’ Jessica whined cutely.

‘Really?’ Teddy asked.

Jessica nodded with a cute pout.

 

GD chuckled at his girlfriend’s cuteness.

‘And you, Jung Jessica, the infamous fussy, stubborn and bossy ice princess didn’t object him?’ Top asked teasingly.

‘She will never win over me, her mighty G-Dragon,’ GD told, smugly.

 

Jessica pinched his stomach, gently and makes him whined in pain.

‘You are so full of yourself,’ she told.

‘It’s the truth,’ GD said.

‘Wow, Sica. You are drowning in G-Dragon’s charms,’ Teddy told.

‘I know,’ she coolly admitted.

 

The guys laugh at her remarks. GD ordered a drink for her and for himself. They talk and joke with each other, enjoying their bonding moments.

GD’s protective arm is always on Jessica’s shoulder, hugging her. She snuggled herself onto his chest while occasionally playing with his hand that’s han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter