chapter 66

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning

Jessica woke up early in the morning because she wanted to cook for her members, actually she wanted to cook for Yoona. She is bad in cooking but she tried her best to cook something delicious for Yoona, to seek for her forgiveness.

While she is cooking with so much difficulty, Taeyeon and Yuri walked into the kitchen. They are shocked when they saw Jessica and their messy kitchen.

‘Sica?’ Yuri said.

‘Oh, you are awake,’ Jessica said.

 

‘Is that really you? Why aren’t you sleeping? It’s still too early for you to wake up,’ Taeyeon said, still shocked.

‘I want to cook for Yoona,’ Jessica told.

‘Ah, let me help you,’ Yuri said.

Jessica just nodded while still busy cooking.

 

‘Are you okay, Sica?’ Taeyeon asked with concern.

‘You knew?’ Jessica asked.

‘Yes, Yuri and Fany told me last night when we saw Yoona’s condition,’ Taeyeon said.

‘I’m okay, I guess. I’m sorry, Taengoo. I know I’m at fault, please forgive me. I don’t have any bad intention, I just want Yoona to be happy,’ Jessica apologized.

‘I don’t blame you. In fact, I adore your selfless. I know you did that because you love her so much,’ Taeyeon said with smiles while patting Jessica’s back.

‘Kombawo, Taeyeonnie,’ Jessica thanked and hugged her.

Yuri smiled seeing TaengSic bonding moments.

 

 

After about half an hour, finally YulSic are done with the breakfast. Taeyeon help them to set the table. Right then, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Sunny and Seohyun walked into the dining room.

‘Wowww, it looks delicious,’ Sooyoung said while her lips, hungrily.

‘Who cook these?’ Sunny asked.

‘Sica!’ Yuri and Taeyeon told in unison.

 

‘Bwoh?!’ the girls shouted.

‘Yes, me,’ Jessica casually said.

‘You awake, onnie?’ Seohyun asked.

‘Obviously.. Why? You think I cooked while sleeping?’ Jessica asked.

‘No, it’s just too unusual for Jessica Jung to wake up this early,’ Hyoyeon told teasingly.

‘Consider today as your lucky day,’ Jessica said.

The girls settled themselves at the table.

 

‘Where is Yoona?’ Jessica asked nervously.

‘I will get her,’ Yuri said.

‘No need. I’m here,’ Yoona said with cold voice while walking into the room.

‘Yoon, come here! The breakfast is ready,’ Sunny said brightly.

‘Really?’ That’s great, I’m so hungry,’ Yoona whined while completely ignoring Jessica who is gazing at her.

‘Let’s eat girls,’ Tiffany said while pulling Jessica to sit beside her.

 

‘Who cook this?’ Yoona asked.

‘Sica,’ Hyoyeon answered.

Yoona is just about to shove a spoon of fried rice into but she stopped abruptly upon hearing Hyoyeon’s answer. Yoona puts down her spoon, harshly.

 

 

‘What’s wrong, onnie?’ Seohyun asked.

‘I lost my appetite to eat,’ Yoona answered coldly.

‘Why?’ Sunny asked.

‘Because it’s cooked by a selfish girl that I hate so much,’ she answered with cold glare to Jessica.

 

‘Yoona!’ Tiffany and Taeyeon shouted at her.

‘It’s okay, girls. I deserved it,’ Jessica said, enduring her sadness.

‘Of course you deserved it,’ Yoona said coldly.

‘Yoona~~~,’ Sooyoung said sternly to her.

 

‘What? I’m telling the truth. I hate a liar and she is the biggest liar that I ever know,’ Yoona said.

‘Yoon!’ Yuri yelled.

‘I’m sorry, Yoon. Please forgive me, please,’ Jessica apologized while trying to hold Yoona’s hand but she pushed her away.

‘Don’t touch me,’ Yoona hissed at Jessica.

‘What is happening here?’ Hyoyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter