chapter 71

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

continuation from previous chapter........

 

Babe,

I’m going out to get some foods for you…

If you want to clean yourself, the towel is in the closet..

You can wear my clothes.. Suits yourself..

I’ll be back just in minutes…don’t miss me too much!..

 

 

A smile crept on her face when she reads that note. Jessica crawled down the bed and lazily walked to GD’s working table. She smiled seeing her picture, she is smiling brightly in that picture. There are music sheets on the table with notes that she couldn’t fully understand.

Then, she walked to the closet, to take a towel. She opened the huge closet and scanned it, looking for the towel. She is still searching for the towel when her eyes caught a beautiful pink heart-shaped box in one of the drawer.

 

Jessica is really curious what’s stored in that box because it looks like a really important stuff to GD, that’s why he kept it in the drawer. Furthermore, that box is so girlish, plus with ‘Love You’ words carved on it. She took the box out and walked towards the bed.

She sat on the edge of the bed with the pink box on her laps. She slowly opened the lid of the box with anxious feeling. Inside the box, laid a cute pink hair band. That hair band is kind of old but, it’s still in perfect color and shape. Maybe, it’s because of GD’s extra care.

 

Jessica can tell that the hair band is a very memorable item to GD and his treasure one. If not, why else he kept that hair band. Jessica’s eyes are blurry because tears formed in her eyes.

She feels pain in her heart when thinking that GD is still keeping a thing, a memory from his ex-girlfriend, and it seems really important to him.

‘No, Sica. You can’t cry, you can’t!’ she said to herself while holding her tears.

 

 

Right then, the door is opened from outside and GD walked in. He smiled when his eyes met with Jessica’s. But, his smiles are gone when he saw her sad face and the box on her laps.

‘Where did you get that?’ GD asked.

‘In there,’ she calmly answered even though her heart is hurting so much.

 

‘Why did you take it out?’ he asked, sounded a bit cold.

‘I took it out of my curiosity. So, it seems this thing is really meaningful to you,’ Jessica said.

‘Yes, it is,’ he answered.

‘Mwe? Because it’s your ex-girlfriend’s?’ she asked, coldly.

‘Well, yeah. You can say it that way,’ GD said.

‘Why did you keep it?’ she asked, trying hard to suppress her tears.

‘Why? It’s wrong for me to keep something from my previous relationship?’ he asked back.

‘You keep it because you still miss her, right?’ she asked with anger and jealousy.

‘I do,’ he calmly answered.

 

‘How could you said that in front of me?! I’m your girlfriend now! You should forget all the memories you had with your previous girlfriend!’ Jessica burst out her feeling, her jealousy and her anger.

‘But I can’t forget about her,’ GD said while staring at her hurt face.

‘What?!’

‘Yes, I can’t forget her because she is my 1st crush and I think my 1st love too,’ he told her.

‘I can’t believe this. You still love her?’ she asked, hurts.

‘I think I do.’

 

Her tears are finally rolling down her cheeks when she heard his answer. GD quickly walked to her and sat beside her. He wanted to hug her but, she pushed him away.

‘Don’t touch me! I hate you!’ she cried.

‘Baby, calm down,’ he shushe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter