chapter 151

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Strong Heart

 

MCs

Lee Dong Wook – LDW

Shin Dong Yup – DY

Eunhyuk, Boom, Leeteuk, Shindong

 

Guests

Jessica, Yuri, Infinite’s Sunggyu, Jung Juri, Lee Joon, Beast’s Doojun, Hara, Teentop’s Chunji.

 

 

‘Today, we have two gorgeous and lovely ladies of SNSD as our guests!!’ LDW announced in excitement and delight.

‘Give a big hand to SNSD’s Ice Princess, Jessica and the black pearl, Yuri!!’ DY yelled and the other guests and audience applauded and cheered loudly for YulSic.

Jessica and Yuri stood up and bowed their heads to the audiences and other guests.

 

‘Waaa, our studio becomes brighter and livelier because of both of you,’ LDW said with wide grins.

‘Do you see our producer? He is smiling from ear to ear,’ DY added, teasing their producer who is overwhelming with happiness because of YulSic’s appearance.

‘It’s normal for all the men to react like that every time we have our nation’s goddesses with us,’ one of the guests said.

Jessica and Yuri laughed shyly while shaking their heads, humbly denying it.

 

 

‘Jessica-shi, Yuri-shi..Say hello to our audiences,’ LDW told.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, SNSD’s Jessica imnida,’ Jessica introduced herself and earned loud cheers and applauds from the audiences. Most of them were Sones and JiSica’s fans. They bought several boards to support the hottest couple, JiSica couple.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, SNSD’s Yuri imnida,’ Yuri introduced and got the same reaction from the audiences.

‘I think all the audiences today are SNSD’s fans and JiSica’s fans.. Look at their boards. It’s all about JiSica,’ Boom said while pointing to the audiences.

 

‘Jisica forever!!’ one of the audiences yelled.

‘Thank you for coming,’ Jessica thanked while smiling.

 

 

 

‘Everyone, how do you feel about our MC, Lee Dong Wook? He kissed Jessica before, how do you feel about that?’ Boom slyly asked the audiences, the JiSica fans.

‘Yah2, are you trying to kill me?’ LDW reacted and earned a laugh from everyone.

‘I heard that JiSica fans were outraged when the kissing scene in Wild Romance aired,’ Leeteuk added the provocation.

The audiences cheered, agreed with Leeteuk’s statement.

 

‘Dong Yup hyung, I think you need to handle this show alone for today,’ LDW told his partner.

‘Okay. You can go now. Don’t forget to hide yourself well,’ DY joked and everyone laughed loudly.

Jessica laughed too at the MCs' jokes about her kissing scene with Lee Dong Wook.

 

 

‘Yoromeun, I sincerely apologized for that scene. Please don’t blame me, you should blame the director. I will reveal his name and address later, after this show ended,’ LDW said while bowing and once again, he succeed in making the studio erupted with laughers.

‘That’s what you get for kissing G-Dragon’s girlfriend, hyung,’ Eunhyuk told.

‘Neh, I know my sins,’ LDW joked.

Jessica shook her head at their exaggerated reaction about her and GD.

 

*The show proceeds and its Jessica turn to talk.

 

 

‘Everyone must be excited to hear Jessica’s story. She wrote ‘The real G-Dragon’ on her board. Wow, this must be a very interesting story,’ DY said.

‘Neh. Today, I will tell everyone the real G-Dragon, the real one,’ Jessica said while smiling.

‘Waah, this must be very interesting! I can’t wait to know the real mighty GD,’ Jung Juri exclaimed with her usual exaggerated expression.

‘Jung Juri-shi, please behave yourself,’ DY reminded and everyone laughed.

 

‘So Jessica-shi, what do you mean the real G-Dragon?’ LDW asked.

‘Well, everyone knows Jiyong oppa’s image, right? He is labeled as a snobbish, modern, mighty, arrogant and provocative guy. He is also well-known with his playboy image….But, the truth is, he is very different from his image on-screen… Will you believe me if I said that G-Dragon is a conservative guy, overprotective and also an over-jealous boyfriend?’ Jessica said.

‘Conservative? Aisshh, that can’t be true,’ LDW doubted.

‘Yes, it’s true. He forbids me to wear clothes that reveal too much skins. He even forbids me from wearing short pants. He asked me to always wear long pants and told me to throw away all my short skirts and short pants. He is also a very jealous boyfriend. I always got trouble with him every time I was caught in gossips with male idols…. I remembered when my picture with 2PM’s Taecyeon were caught and released, he threw his fits to me. It was so hard for me to coax and convince him. I have really hard times dealing with his jealousy. He doesn’t want to see me has any interactions with males, no matter they are my friends or colleagues. If he found I being too close with any guy friends of mine, he will throw his tantrums and we will argue and fight. It will takes me some times to coax him,’ Jessica told the story about GD’s real personality behind his cool on-screen image.

‘Omo, chinchayo?’ DY asked in disbelief.

‘Aeeyy, that can’t be true. I mean, GD sunbaenim is an open-minded and modern guy. He can’t be that conservative,’ Doojun doubted.

 

‘No, it’s the truth. This is the truth about the mighty and snobbish G-Dragon that you always saw on TV. He is way different from his image. At first, I found it’s hard to deal with his conservativeness but as time goes by, I am used to it. It’s his charms and it’s his way in loving me, so, I accepted it whole-heartedly,’ Jessica said while smiling, blissful smiles.

‘Awwwwww,’ the audience amused with JiSica’s devoted loves for each other.

 

 

 

‘Wah, this is so hard to believe. I can’t imagine that G-Dragon is conservative and also a jealous boyfriend. I though he is someone who doesn’t mind if his girlfriend wears provocative clothes or interacted with males. I thought he is an open-minded guy,’ DY said in joking way.

‘No, he is not. Everyone that is close with Sica and Jiyong oppa knows about it. Sica always had hard times to deal with Jiyong oppa’ s jealousy and all his nags for Sica every time she wore something quite revealing,’ Yuri said, adding in Jessica’s story about GD.

‘Neh, that’s right. I have witness it several times and it’s quite scary to see Jiyong oppa  whenever he is jealous and mad,’ Hara told.

‘I guess it’s true because all the people that are close with Jessica confirmed it,’ LDW said, still couldn’t believe the story.

 

‘Hara-shi, between GD and Junhyung, who is more conservative and more jealous type?’ Boom asked Hara and everyone anticipated t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter