chapter 130

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several weeks later

 

Big Bang released the 5th mini-album, ALIVE.

Big Bang revealed BLUE’s MV.

Big Bang’s ALIVE comeback!

BB successful comeback with ALIVE!

BB achieved all-kills with ALIVE.

BB’s powerful comeback stage in Inkigayo.

BB won Inkigayo with BLUE.

SNSD’s Jessica congratulates BB on their comeback.

I am so proud of him- SNDS’s Jessica in regarding her lover, BB’s G-Dragon.

G-Dragon revealed his sweet selca with Jessica at Inkigayo’s backstage.

SNSD’s Jessica visited Inkigayo to support BB’s comeback stage.

JiSica’s sweet selca received explosive reaction from fans and netizens.

SNSD’s Jessica sneaked out from her crazy-busy schedules to support her boyfriend’s comeback stage.

Big Bang amazed fans with their powerful and charismatic performances.

G-Dragon dedicated BB first winning to Vips, s, his family, YG’s family, JiSica’s fans and to his lover, Jessica.

The hottest couple, JiSica, stole the spotlight at Inkigayo.

Netizens awed at JiSica’s dedication to each other.

 

 

Big Bang successfully made their long-awaited comeback with their new album, ALIVE. They topped all the charts with their new album and swapped all the weekly trophies in music shows. Their new album achieved ALL-KILL like everyone expected.

They also guested in several variety shows for the promotion. They guested in Lee Hyori’s U and I, Strong Heart and other shows. They were also busy with their Big Show and fan signs events.

 

Whereas, Jessica was busy with her drama shooting. She still has quite a lot of scenes to shoot even though she is just a minor character in the drama. Both her and GD were busy, so, they got very limited times to meet each other.

But, even Jessica was so busy, she still got time to support GD on his first comeback performance. She sneaked out from her shooting scenes by begging the PD and rushed to SBS’s building to give support to GD. They met for a short time but, it’s enough to show her dedication for her boyfriend and he is really happy with that.

 

Despite the fact that they were busy, they tried their best to maintain their relationship. They are still strong as ever despite their busy schedules because they have complete trust and undying love in each other. If they can’t meet with each other, they will make sure to call and text to express and show their loves. That was the secret between their strong, firm and steady relationship.

 

 

 

At SNSD’s dorm

 

Jessica got a short break from her shooting and she chose to rest at her dorm because her boyfriend, GD, is busy with his group’s promotional activities. She is in her room, lying on her bed while surfing the internet with her Ipad. Suddenly, her eyes caught several headlines news that made her eyes widen and her heart boiled with jealousy.

 

 

G-Dragon gave 2NE1’s Minzy a back hug?

BB’s G-Dragon hugs 2NE1’s Minzy and tells her to brag to her friends.

G-Dragon gives a back hug to Minzy!

G-Dragon’s unusual habit; loves to back hug women.

Big Bang’s ways of flirting with women revealed in SBS’s You and I!

G-Dragon flirted with Lee Hyori in SBS’s You and I?

What will SNSD’s Jessica says with GD’s latest secret that revealed by Minzy?

Is SNSD's Jessica awares of her boyfriend's unusual habit?

How will SNSD’s Jessica reacts when knowing GD’s habit in back-hugging women?

‘I sense trouble from my girl when this episode is aired’- G-Dragon.

 

 

 

‘Unusual habit, huh?’ Jessica snorted with jealousy while still reading all the headlines news.

Her face was bitter and gloomy, there was no trace of her usual angelic smiles. She quickly searched for the videos and luckily it’s easy for her because some of their fans already posted the videos on JiSica’s official fansite.

 

Jessica’s eyes were doubled from its original size when she watched the videos of GD with Minzy and Lee Hyori. She clenched the bed sheet as she watched the videos, holding her anger and jealousy.

‘Urghhh, it’s too much!’ she shouted while throwing away her Ipad on the bed.

 

 

Then, her eyes caught the dragon-shaped pillow that GD gave to her. She called it ‘Jiyongie’. Jiyongie was looking at her with his big eyes.

Jessica shot a death glare at Jiyongie.

‘Don’t look at me like that!’ she yelled in anger to Jiyongie.

 

Jiyongie is still looking at her. She felt like the real GD is staring at her.

‘Come here, meanie!!’ she harshly pulled Jiyongie towards her.

 

‘You dare to back hug other women, huh?!’ Jessica exclaimed while punching Jiyongie on the face.

 

‘You flirted with Hyori onnie!’ she hissed while throwing another punch on Jiyongie’s face.

‘I hate you!’ she yelled while keep on punching Jiyongie on its face and lifeless body.

 

 

‘Eeeessshhh!’ Jessica whined while throwing away Jiyongie and it landed at the corner of the room.

She looked at the lifeless Jiyongie and felt sorry for it. She arose from the bed and took Jiyongie back, bringing it with her to the bed.

 

 

‘I hate you!’ Jessica bitterly said while staring at Jiyongie.

She pouted with her sad and gloomy face.

 

‘How could you do this to me?’ she asked Jiyongie.

‘Answer me!’ she demanded but Jiyongie just lifelessly stayed in her arms.

 

‘Pabo, Sica. It cannot answer you because it’s not him,’ Jessica said to herself and hugged Jiyongie, tightly.

After a few seconds, she released Jiyongie and started to hit him again.

 

‘I hate you,’ Jessica bitterly said while pinching its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter