chapter 174

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 months later

 

At YGE’s studio

‘Yo man!’ Taeyang greeted his leader who is busy working with the music sheets.

‘Wassup?!’ GD replied while lifting his face from his music sheets.

 

‘Jiyong, you look exhausted,’ Top said when he saw his leader’s pale and exhausted face.

‘I am a bit tired,’ GD said while massaging the back of his neck.

‘What did you do?’ Taeyang asked.

‘Did our sister-in-law ask you to do anything weird again?’ Top asked.

‘No, in fact, she asked me to do everything, every single thing. And her mood swings are getting worst,’ GD told.

‘Really?’ both Taeyang and Top asked in unison.

‘Yes… I need to do housework because she easily gets tired now, she’s always sleeping. She can’t do anything, if not she will fall sick…. And she can’t smell almost everything without feeling nausea. I am worried about her…… And her mood swings are getting weird. One moment she is crying, then she is laughing and then, she cries again. I hope I can do something to make her feel better. It’s killing me to see her like that,’ GD said in concern about his wife.

 

‘I think it’s normal for pregnant woman to act weirdly, right?’ Top asked.

‘Yes, it’s normal but I think my wife has the worst mood swings,’ GD replied.

‘Seeing you become like this dealing with Sica’s pregnancy, I think Yoona and I will plan properly before having a kid. I don’t think I can deal with pregnant woman’s weird acts,’ Taeyang spoke.

‘I think it is not that worst. But, we are talking about Jessica right now. The bossy and princess-like Jessica. That’s why it is worst to keep with her demands,’ Top said.

‘Hyung, don’t bad-mouthed my wife!’ GD opposed.

‘I’m just stating the fact and the truth,’ Top stated, playfully.

‘Wait until your sister-in-law heard that,’ GD warned.

‘Please don’t tell her. I don’t want to see her get mad and cry because of that,’ Top pleaded.

 

‘Sica will absolutely cry if she heard that,’ Taeyang spoke.

‘Don’t let her know. It will affect her health if she kept on crying because of small things,’ GD said.

‘Aigooo…. Poor you, Ji.. Need to entertain your pregnant-bossy-demanding wife,’ Top pitied, humorously.

‘I’m okay, hyung… This is nothing compared to what she is going through right now… With all the morning sickness, nauseating, vomiting, easily tired and everything. Poor my wife,’ GD sighed, felt sorry for the mother of his baby.

‘That’s why you need to properly take care of her,’ Taeyang told.

‘Yes, I know,’ GD replied while yawning.

 

 

‘Take a rest, Ji… Get some sleeps, you look worst,’ Top advised.

‘Yeah, hyung…. I want to take a nap,’ GD said while standing up and walks to the couch. He lay down on the couch while stretching his muscles.

‘I’ll wake you up later,’ Taeyang told.

‘Ermmm,’GD murmured with his eyes closed and one of his arms rested on his forehead. A ring shines from his finger, his wedding ring that he never takes off ever since his wife, Jessica, slips it on his finger.

 

Meanwhile, a very gorgeous woman is walking into YGE building. She still looks stunning and pretty even with her slightly pale face. She looks like she gains weights but her beauty is still undeniable and she is as feminine as ever.

She, SNSD’s Jessica a.k.a G-Dragon’s wife, walks into the lobby of the building while carrying her 3-months baby in her womb.

 

‘Anniyonghaseyo!’ Jessica kindly greeted the guards at the lobby.

‘Anniyong, Jessica-ah! How are you doing today?’ one of the guards asked her. All of them were very fond of her because of her kindness and sweetness. In fact, all YG staffs treated her like a queen because she is GD’s wife, the gem in YGE and in the industry.

‘I’m fine, just a bit tired,’ Jessica replied while lightly smiling.

‘Do you want me to accompany you to Jiyong’s studio?’ the other one asked.

‘No, it’s okay. I can go on my own, I’m okay,’ she told.

After exchanging few greetings, she steps into the elevator and heads to her husband’s recording studio.

 

 

‘Sica-ah!!’ a loud voice echoed as soon as Jessica walked out from the elevator.

‘Onnie!’ Jessica greeted Dara and Bom with hugs.

‘Aigoo, look at you,’ Bom said while placing her palm on Jessica’s womb.

‘I look fat, right?’ Jessica asked with a pout.

‘Only a little but still as gorgeous as ever,’ Dara praised while smiling.

 

‘Here, I bought your favorite chocolate,’ Bom gave a small paper bag that contained chocolates to Jessica.

‘Thank you, onnie!’ Jessica squealed.

‘Anything for my future niece/nephew,’ Bom said while smiling.

Jessica smiles too at her onnies.

 

‘Go ahead. Your husband is in his studio… We need to go now,’ Dara told Jessica.

‘See you later, onnie,’ Jessica said.

Both Dara and Bom leave and Jessica walks to GD’s studio while munching the chocolate bar that Bom gives to her.

 

 

Jessica twists the doorknob and she steps inside her husband’s studio while wearing her prettiest smiles.

‘Honey!’ she called but is responded by Taeyang and Top who signaled her to keep quiet while pointing to the couch where her husband, GD, is soundly sleeping.

 

‘He’s asleep?’ Jessica asked with low voices.

‘Yes, he is exhausted,’ Top replied.

‘Poor my husband,’ she said while staring at him.

‘What did you do to your husband, Sica-ah?’ Taeyang asked.

‘Me? I didn’t do anything.’

‘Yeah, right? Are you sure?’ Top asked with raised-eyebrows.

‘I basically ask him to do everything,’ she sighed, feeling sorry for her husband.

Both Top and Taeyang chuckle at Jessica’s confession.

 

‘Ottoke, oppa? Poor him,’ Jessica said while showing her sad face.

‘It’s okay. Your husband never complains anything to us. He is willing to do everything for you,’ Top told her with a comforting smile.

‘Yeah, it’s just he is a bit exhausted,’ Taeyang added.

‘I never meant to ask him to do everything. It’s just I am easily tired nowadays. I feel like I want to sleep 24/7. And my nose is getting really sensitive to any kind of scents and makes me nausea,’ she said with a sad pout.

‘It’s okay, Sica-ah. We understand your condit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter