chapter 49

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jay Park has just released his Korean album with the title track, Abandoned. No one besides Jay, Jessica, the Shoshi girls and some of their closed friends know that the song is dedicated to Jessica.

Every time Jessica listens to that song, she is always sad and keeps on thinking about Jay. She hasn’t told GD yet about Jay because she doesn’t know how to tell him. Luckily, Donghae is in China right now, for his drama shooting, so, less drama for Jessica. Honestly, she couldn’t take anymore drama in her love life if Donghae is in Korea too.

Inkigayo Backstage

Big Bang will have their goodbye stage for Love Song, today and Jay will has his comeback stage. All the line-up idols are get ready for their stages. There are 4minute, Girl’s Day, Dalshabet and other rookie idols.

 

Krystal is at SBS building too because she wanted to meet with Sulli. She just wanted to visit her and meet with her other idol friends. While Krystal is heading to the MC’s waiting room, her eyes caught someone that she hates, Jay.

Krystal hates him because she knows everything that happened between her beloved sister and him. She hates him for leaving and abandoning her sister and makes her suffered and sad.

‘Krys!’ Jay called when Krystal is about to run away.

 

‘Krys, wait!’ Jay called while running to her.

‘What do you want?!’ Krystal asked, angrily.

‘Please, I need to talk to you,’ Jay begged while holding her wrist.

‘About what?’ she asked coldly while glaring at him.

Jay slightly shivered with her coldness. Well, she is Jessica’s sister after all, the junior ice princess. 

 

‘I miss my cutie Krystal so much,’ Jay said to her with smiles.

When Jessica and Jay were in their ‘special’ friendship, Krystal is closed with him. Jay always treats her like his own sister. He spoiled and pampered her so much, like he did to Jessica.

When Jay smiles and said to her, Krystal swears that she almost melted. She always regards him as her own brother.

 

 

‘I’m not your cutie Krystal anymore,’ she told coldly.

‘Krys, please. I begged you,’ he begged with his puppy eyes.

His eyes showed his sincerity.

 

‘What is it that you want to talk about?’ she asked, still in cold tones.

‘About your sister.’

‘What about her?’ she asked again.

‘I need to talk to her, face to face,’ he told.

‘For what? You have hurt her enough.’

‘I want to explain everything to her, the reason why I left her. Trust me, I don’t intend to do that, Soojungie,’ he said.

‘Don’t call me that. You don’t deserve it,’ she told coldly.

‘I know you hate me for hurting your sister and you have the rights to hate me, I accept it. But, I can explained everything,’ he tried to explain to her.

‘I don’t need your explanation. It’s my sister who needs it.’

‘I know and tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter