chapter 131

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the restaurant

 

GD ordered the food for them while Jessica still maintained her cold and gloomy face.

‘You don’t want to tell me what’s bothering you?’ he asked while holding her hand, on the table.

‘It’s nothing,’ she shortly replied.

‘I know you are hiding something from me,’ he said.

‘Let’s eat,’ she changed the topic and started to eat.

 

GD sighed at his girl’s attitude. Both of them silently enjoyed their food.

‘Why aren’t you eating?’ Jessica asked when she noticed GD didn’t finish his food.

‘I don’t have appetite because I know you are mad with me but, you don’t want to tell me what is it? I’m totally clueless,’ he stated.

‘I’ve told you, it’s nothing,’ she replied, straight-face.

‘It’s not nothing when you are acting this way. It must be something… What is it, sweetheart?’ he asked while softly brushing her arm.

 

 

Jessica gazed at her lover’s face and she felt sorry for him.

‘It’s nothing, really,’ she said while forcing a light smile.

‘Are you sure?’ he asked.

‘Yeah,’ she shortly answered, trying hard to smile.

‘Okay.’

‘Now, finish your food. You will get sick if you don’t eat,’ she told him.

‘Okay, baby,’ he replied with a smile and tipped her nose.

 

The lovely couple continued eating. Then, they left the restaurant and headed to Han River, on GD’s request.

 

 

At Han River

 

Both GD and Jessica were leaning their back against his car, enjoying the beautiful view of Han River. Even though Jessica said it’s nothing but, he knew something is bothering her.

Jessica walked closer towards the river, enjoying the view while trying to calm herself from her jealousy and sadness. GD stared at his lover’s y back while trying to figure out the reason behind her mood swing.

 

Right then, GD got a text message from Yuri. A soft chuckle and a grin crept on his face when he read the message. Now, he knew the reason behind Jessica’s mood swing. He walked towards her, who is ahead of him.

When he is right behind her, he s his arms on her slender waist, gave her a back hug.

‘You are mad because of this, huh? Because of my back hug,’ GD whispered to her.

Jessica didn’t respond, she just stayed still in his warm hugs.

 

 

‘Baby, you are too greedy. You should give other girl a chance to experience my priceless back hug too,’ GD said, teasingly.

‘Bwoh?!’ Jessica exclaimed while tilting her head, to look up at GD, behind her.

‘You are mad because of the story Minzy told in Strong Heart, right? That was an old story,’ he explained while tightens his back hug to her.

‘So, you admit that you like to give back hug to women?’ she asked, bitterly.

‘Yeah, that was my habit before I met you. You know, my prince’s syndrome,’ he told.

‘How many girls have you hugged?’ she asked.

He chuckled at her childish question.

 

‘I don’t remember. Trust me, it was way before, during Heartbreaker promotions, I don’t remember it anymore,’ GD explained.

‘You lie!’ Jessica argued.

‘Jess, I swear! That was when I don’t have you…. After I met you, I left behind all my bad habits, including flirting and back-hugging women,’ he told.

‘You are too much!’ she whined with a pout.

‘Aigoo, my baby is jealous…. Don’t be jealous, I am totally yours now. My heart, my love and my y body are all yours,’ he ily whispered, sending shiver to her spine.

‘ert!’ she exclaimed while slapping his arms that circled on her waist. He chuckled at her violent acts.

 

 

Jessica turned around, to face him. His arms still locked on her slender waist.

‘Did you hug Chaerin too? Boom onnie? Dara onnie?’ she asked with her sad looks.

‘I..ermm.’ GD stuttered.

‘You did!’ she exclaimed, angrily.

‘Babe, it was an old story, okay? It happened before I met you,’ he explained again.

‘You admitted you hug other women? Tell me, did you hug Chaerin too?’ she asked again, with her cold face.

‘Yeah, I did, once,’ he answered, reluctantly.

‘I hate you!’ she exclaimed while punching his chest and tears started to form in her eyes.

 

GD noticed her teary eyes and he pulled her into his embraces, hugging her tightly.

‘It was an old story, Jess. I never did it to anyone else beside you after I met you,’ he explained while hugging her.

‘Really?’ she asked while trying hard to control her tears but failed. Tears started to felt down on her cheeks.

‘Yes, how many times have I told you? Don’t you believe me?’ he asked while parting their hugs. He gently wiped off her tears with his thumbs.

Jessica turned around, back-facing him and crossed her arms on her chest, still sulking. He chuckled at her cute sulks.

 

 

GD gave a back hug to her again and pulled her closer to him, embraced her tightly.

‘You are the only one for me now, no one else,’ he whispered and planted a tender kiss on her shoulder.

‘I know but I can’t stop myself from jealousy,’ Jessica replied with a cute pout.

‘It’s normal and I understand,’ he stated while landing his lips on the top of her head.

‘But at least I am not as over as you when it’s about jealousy, right?’ she said, teasing him.

‘Not over, huh? Sulking and jealous just because an old story of mine,’ he teased.

‘Meanie!’ she whined, cutely.

 

GD turned her around, to face him. His arms are still locked on her slender waist while her arms were hanging loosely around his neck.

‘I’m sorry,’ he apologized earnestly with his puppy eyes.

‘Apologize accepted!’ Jessica said and pecked his lips.

 

 

GD leaned in and kissed her lips, again. They kissed softly and gently.

‘Wait up! What about Hyori unnie?’ Jessica asked, grimly.

‘That was just an act. I was acting the way I used to flirt with women before,’ he explained.

‘How come you never used that method on me? You never flirted like that with me,’ she said with her bitter looks.

‘How can I flirt with you when the first time we met, you already claimed me as your boyfriend? I don’t need to use my method to flirt with you because we were already boyfriend/girlfriend when we met for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter