chapter 125

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After took their brunch, both of them cuddled on the couch, while watching TV. They enjoyed their private and intimate moments together.

 

‘Do you remember when I told you about my new song?’ GD asked while Jessica’s hair. She is lying on his chest.

‘Neh,’ she shortly answered while brushing his half-bare chest with her fingers.

‘It will be BB’s song for our comeback and I wanted you to listen to it first,’ he told her.

‘When is your comeback?’ she asked while lifting her head up from his chest.

‘Still undecided. I think in next two months, after my remorse-period end,’ he stated.

‘Ah, that’s right. You already finished the song?’ she asked, surprised.

‘Yep,’ he shortly answered.

‘Cool! I can’t wait to listen to it,’ she exclaimed, excitedly.

‘Wait up, I will show you the song,’ he told.

Jessica nodded at him. He stood up and disappeared into his bedroom.

 

 

After a few minutes, GD is back in the living room with an mp4 and a music-sheet in his palms. He sat beside Jessica and placed one of the earphones on her ear while the other one is on his.

‘Here,’ he gave her the music-sheet that contained the lyric.

Jessica took it with an eager expression and a smile.

 

GD pushed the ‘play’ button on the mp4 and the song started to play. GD’s voice is heard through the earphones. Jessica is swinging to the rhythm and enjoying GD’s heavenly voices while looking at the lyric.

 

Because you and I are dangerous

I am leaving you

One letter difference from ‘nim’^

It’s cowardly but I’m hiding because I’m not good enough

Cruel breakup is like the end of the road of love

No words can comfort me

Perhaps my lifetime’s last melodrama

Now its final curtain is coming down

 

I was born and I met you

And I have loved you to death

My cold heart that has been dyed blue

Even with my eyes closed, I can’t feel you

 

The winter had passed

And the spring has come

We have withered

And our hearts are bruised from longing

 

(I’m singing my blues)

Used to the blue tears, blue sorrow

(I’m singing my blues)

The love that I have sent away with the floating clouds, oh oh

 

I feel like my heart has stopped beating

You and I, frozen there, after a war

Trauma, that has been carved in my head

Once these tears dry up, I will moistly remember my love

I’m neither painful nor lonely

Happiness is all self-talk

I can’t stand something more complicated

It’s no big deal, I don’t care

Inevitable wandering, people come and go

 

I was born and I met you

And I have loved you to death

My cold heart that has been dyed blue

Even if you have left, I’m still here

 

The winter had passed

And the spring has come

We have withered

And our hearts are bruised from longing

 

Again tonight, underneath that blue moonlight

I will probably fall asleep alone

Even in my dreams, I look for you

And wander around while singing this song

 

(I’m singing my blues)

Used to the blue tears, blue sorrow

(I’m singing my blues)

The love that I have sent away with the floating clouds, oh oh (x2)

 

 

Her eyes started to tear up when the song goes on. The lyrics really touched her heart and GD’s voice made her heart trembling. She felt the sadness and sorrow that GD expressed through the lyric. She knew he poured his own pains in the lyric.

When the song ended, tears are flooded in Jessica’s eyes. She looked at GD with her teary eyes.

‘What happened? You don’t like the song? Please don’t cry,’ GD panicked when he saw her teary eyes.

‘Is it about us?’ she asked quietly.

‘What?’

‘This song, is it about you and me? Is it about our love story?’ she asked again.

GD slowly nodded with a faint smile on his face.

 

‘I wrote the lyric during our crisis, when you avoided and despised me. I wrote it when you faked your amnesia and went out with Donghae and Nickhun. Those were the hardest and saddest time for me to face it. I was frozen when you hated me and my heart stopped beating of the thought of losing you,’ he explained to her.

A stain of tears dropped onto Jessica’s cheek when she heard his words.

 

‘Don’t cry please, I couldn’t bear the pain to see your tears. It’s hurting me to see you shed your tears because of me,’ GD coaxed while quickly pulling her into his embraces.

‘I’m sorry, oppa. I don’t realize that I hurt you that much. I was so mean towards you,’ Jessica apologized, on his chest.

‘Nah, it’s okay. I understand why you did that and I’m thankful that I got you back right now,’ he coaxed while her hair.

Jessica softly kissed his chest, to show her loves for him.

 

 

 

‘You will use this song as BB’s comeback’s song?’ Jessica asked after parted their hugs.

‘Yeah, it is a meaningful song to me because it was inspired by you,’ GD answered while tipping her nose.

Jessica smiled angelically at him.

 

‘So, is the MV will include bunch of hot female models like you other MVs?’ Jessica asked with a hint of jealousy.

‘Yes, I think so. I will stick with my style, like always,’ GD answered, teasing her because he is aware of her jealousy.

‘You will be surrounded by female models again, in your MV?’ she asked, jealous.

‘Yes, mwe?’ he asked, pretended clueless.

Jessica crossed her arms on her chest while showing her cold and bitter face.

 

‘Can’t you change your style?’ she asked, trying hard to control her jealousy.

‘What do you mean?’ GD asked.

‘Can’t you make a different style of MV? Don’t include any female models,’ she told, boiling with jealousy.

‘I don’t think I can do that. It’s our trademark and style to have models in our MV,’ he said, still teasing her.

‘Andwe! You cannot do that! I hate it,’ she exploded with jealousy. Her face looked so sad and bitter.

‘Are you jealous?’ he asked with a chuckle.

‘No,’ she denied.

‘Liar, you are jealous, don’t you?’ he asked again.

Jessica slowly nodded at his question. Her face still displayed sad and bitter looks.

 

‘But I can’t do anything because like I said, it’s my style, BB’s style,’ GD told, still teasing her.

‘Why don’t you change it for a different style? To show the variety,’ Jessica suggested.

‘Ermmm, I don’t think I can do that because it’s up to Hyunsuk hyung too,’ he lied.

‘Fine! Just do it! I know you are dying to act and flirt with the hot models, right?’ she said with her cold face in her cold tones.

GD chuckled seeing her jealousy.

 

 

‘Why are you laughing?’ Jessica asked with her bitter expression.

‘It’s because you are cute when you are jealous,’ he answered, still with his soft laughs.

‘How could you laughed at me? I hate you,’ she said, sad.

‘But I love you,’ he cheekily replied.

However, she maintained her sad and cold face with her eyes were st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter