chapter 30

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile at BB’s dorm

After trying several times calling her, GD gives up.

‘She is really mad and pissed off with me,’ he thought, happy.

 

GD is happy because he knows Jessica is jealous and that’s mean, she really likes him.

‘I need to do something to coax my ice princess. I will show G-Dragon’s charms,’ he thought while smirking.

 

He takes his stuff and steps out from the dorm. He drives his car to his destination, SNSD’s dorm. On his way, he stopped at a florist and bought bunch of flowers.

Then, he called Tiffany to ask about Jessica. Tiffany told him that Jessica is locking herself in her room after watched that show and she looks so gloomy and angry. GD told her about his plan and he needs the girls’ help. Tiffany gladly agreed and she told the other Soshis about GD’s plan and surprised.

Once he arrived at SNSD’s dorm, Yuri opened the door, happily. They walk into the leaving room where the other girls are, except Jessica. They are surprised seeing the flowers that GD bought with him.

 

 

‘So, how are you going to coax your ice princess, oppa?’ Taeyeon asked.

‘I have my own way. I want you to keep her in her room until I’m done, okay?’ he told the girls.

‘Done, I will do my part,’ Yuri said and she dragged Yoona with her, heading to Jessica’s room.

 

‘What are you going to do with all these flowers?’ Tiffany asked while pointing to the oh-so-many flowers.

‘Watch me,’ he told her and the other girls.

GD started his work while all the girls are watching him. They envy Jessica because of GD’s cares and loves for her but they are happy for their sister’s happiness.

 

GD wants to make a heart shape with the flowers. The girls helped him a bit in arranging the flowers to a heart-shaped, a quite big heart shaped. GD is so careful in arranging the flowers because he wants to make a perfect heart shaped for Jessica, to ask for her forgiveness.

After about 15 minutes, all the flowers formed into a very perfect heart shaped.

 

‘Wowww,’ Sooyoung said in amazement.

‘Sica onnie is so lucky,’ Seohyun whispered to Taeyeon.

‘Yes, she is,’ Taeyeon said enviously.

 

‘Now, can you switch off the lights? When she is here, you switch it on,’ GD told Tiffany.

‘Arasso, I will do that,’ Tiffany said, happy and excited.

‘I will get Sica now,’ Sunny told and quickly walks to Jessica’s room.

 

 

GD steps into the heart shaped flowers and he kneeled down on one of his knees. He took a red rose and holds it in his hand. Tiffany switch off the lights and all of them are waiting for Jessica. Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Sooyoung are whispering to each other, excited and quietly squealing.

‘Aww, Jiyong oppa is so romantic,’ Sooyoung whispered.

‘I wish my boyfriend will do this to me,’ Taeyeon said quietly.

 

Then, they heard Jessica’s high pitched voice.

‘Aishh, why are you forcing me to come out? I want to sleep,’ Jessica groaned loudly.

‘Shut up and just come with me,’ Sunny told while YoonYul is following her.

‘Why it is so dark? Where are the others? Switch on the lights, Yoon-ah,’ Jessica told Yoona, annoyed with the darkness.

 

Sooyoung drags Jessica and let her stands right in front of GD, who is still kneeling. Taeyeon gave cue and Tiffany switches on the lights.

As soon as the light is on, Jessica is really shocked seeing GD, who is kneeling in a heart shaped flowers in front of her, with a red rose on his palm. He is smiling sweetly to her and Jessica forgot to breathe after witnessing his killer smiles. She almost smiles but quickly holds it because she still remembers her anger towards him. Jessica maintains her cold face even though it is really hard to hold her smiles.

 

‘Hey, I’m so sorry,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter