chapter 90

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

continuation from previous chapter..........

 

 

The next day

GD is resting at his apartment. He gets three-days break after finished their photo shoots. He is in the living room, resting while waiting for his girlfriend, Jessica.

He misses her so much and cannot wait to meet up with her. Been away from her for almost a week makes him like a crazy guy. He missed and longs for her so much.

 

However, since last night, there is something lingering in his mind and bothering him, the girl that he met at the airport, Jina. Jina is his ex-girlfriend when he was a trainee until his debut days. He still remembered her, the girl that he loves and adores so much after separated with his crush in SME, Jessica. They are so in love until he debuted.

When GD debuted in Big Bang, he was really busy with their crazy schedules. His times with her are become lesser and lesser and they drifted apart. He still loves her but, she couldn’t take it anymore. She is sad and heartbroken because he rarely spent his times with her. They rarely met ever since he debuted.

So, she decided to break up with him. He begged her to not break up but, she insisted because she doesn’t love him anymore. Apparently, when GD was busy with his schedules, one of his close friends always taking care of Jina. Day by day, Jina falls in love with GD’s friend because he is always by her side.

 

GD is so heartbroken when Jina left him. He had a really hard time to accept their separation. Since that day, he finds it’s hard for him to trust a girl again and his heart is closed for any girls. That’s why his relationship with Kiko didn’t last long, because there is no love from him for her.

However, it’s totally changed when he met and gets to know Jessica, his long-crush from his training days. Jessica makes him feels different. She melted his heart with her kindness, her sweetness and her loves for him. Well, it’s not hard for him to love Jessica because he always likes her, since the first time they met, 10 years ago. That’s why he is totally hopeless when it is about Jessica.

 

 

‘Jina……… Why did we meet again?’ GD thought while remembering his meeting with Jina, last night.

 

 

 

 

‘Snapped out of it, Jiyong! You have Jessica and you love your Sica, not Jina,’ he thought again.

GD smiled when Jessica’s image is running through his mind. Her gorgeous and pretty face, her angelic voices, her beautiful smiles, her y figures, her sweetness, her kindness and everything about her. In his eyes, she is perfect for him.

 

‘I miss you, baby,’ GD said to himself while looking at the clock.

 

‘What takes you so long?’ he sighed, eager to meet with Jessica.

 

 

 

After about 10 minutes, Jessica stilld doesn’t show up. GD started to worry and is dialing her number when he heard his front door is opened. He stood up and saw his girlfriend is walking into the living room.

GD walked towards her and pulled her into his warm arms, hugging her tightly.

‘I miss you so much, baby,’ he said softly.

‘I miss you too, oppa,’ Jessica said, on his chest.

 

They stayed in each other arms for several minutes. GD is enjoying their moments while Jessica is breathing nervously. After a few minutes, they broke their hugs and sat on the couch.

‘Are you sick? You look pale,’ GD said while caressing her cheek.

‘Ani, I’m fine,’ Jessica said while forcing a smile.

‘Are you sure?’ he asked, worried.

‘Yes, don’t worry, oppa,’ she assured.

 

GD smiled and he leaned in, to kiss her lips. They kissed softly and gently before parted.

‘So, how was your photo shoot?’ Jessica asked, trying to calm herself.

‘It’s good. It’s a great experience for me and the boys,’ he told.

‘Ah…’ that’s the only word she muttered.

 

 

 

‘Hey, are you okay? You don’t look fine at all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter