chapter 94

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

continuation from previous chapter.....

 

At the hospital

All 8 Soshi girls, Top, Taeyang, Daesung, Krystal, Minho, Donghae, Nickhun, Taecyeon, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Hara, Junhyung and Park Minyoung are in front of the operation theatre, waiting for any news about Jessica.

All the girls are crying and sobbing while the boys tried to be strong and comfort the girls. However, the truth is the boys are holding their own tears. They saw how bad Jessica’s car smashed and from the car’s state, they know she must be badly injured.

Right then, they saw a male figure running to them, breathlessly. That guy is none other than GD.

‘How is she? Please tell me she’s okay,’ GD asked or more precisely, begged.

 

When none of the girls answered him, Taeyang spoke up.

‘She is still in there. We don’t know about her condition yet,’ Taeyang told while hugging Yoona, who is sobbing in his arms.

 

GD nodded and he scooped his face, worriedly. His face is as pale as a corpse and he looks so worried. Most of the girls are glaring at him with their red, wet and angry eyes.

Park Minyoung walked towards GD and stand in front of him, facing him.

‘If anything happen to my dungseng, you are the one that I will blame for the rest of my life,’ Minyoung told GD, grimly.

 

The guys except Top, Taeyang and Daesung are feeling strange with Minyoung acts towards GD and also with the girls’ death glares to GD. They don’t know that Jessica is pregnant and her crisis with GD.

 

 

GD couldn’t stand still. He keeps on walking back and forth while continuosly looked at the operation theater. He occasionally ruffled his messy hair. His face is really pale and he is holding his tears from rolling down.

Jessica’s parents are still not there. They are on their way to the hospital.

 

After about 15 minutes, the room’s door is opened from inside. A doctor came out and all of them surrounded around him.

‘Doctor, how is she?’

‘Is she okay?’

‘Please tell me she’s okay.’

‘How is Sica, doctor?’

‘Tell us her condition.’

‘She is fine, right?’

 

They bombarded the doctor with their unending questions.

‘Everyone, calm down. Let me speak!’ the doctor said, loudly.

All of them keep their mouth shut, to hear the news about Jessica.

 

 

 

‘I hope all of you be strong. She is in critical condition right now. We are still trying to save her,’ the doctor told.

‘Nooooooo~~~~~’ the girls howled with tears while the boys gasped.

GD almost collapsed on the floor but he tried to keep himself strong.

 

‘She is badly injured and what I can say right now, she is still in 50-50. We are trying our best to save her. Her condition is really weak,’ the doctor told and once again, the girls howled in sadness.

 

 

‘By the way, she is pregnant….. Who is the father?’ the doctor asked while looking at all of them.

The boys are all stunned, especially Donghae and Nickhun. They don’t know about her pregnancy.

 

‘Me, I’m the father,’ GD calmly answered.

‘Well, I hope you be strong because she lost her baby, your baby. She’s bleeding too much and her baby is already in a weak condition. I believe her stomach is knocked hard on the steering, that’s why we couldn’t save your baby. I’m sorry, young man,’ the doctor explained to GD while patted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter