chapter 107

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them enjoyed their private and sweet moments at the park. GD told Jessica some of their sweet memories to help her in regaining her memories back. She is listening with interest and anticipation. She is eager to know about her old self with GD, to know about their relationship and everything.

 

After a moment, Jessica is enjoying the fresh air when GD burst out.

‘Aishh, damn it!’ GD suddenly outburst in anger.

‘Oppa, what happened?’ Jessica asked, shocked with his sudden anger.

‘Someone is taking our pictures,’ he told her.

‘Ah, you saw it too?’ she asked.

‘You already noticed it?’ he asked back.

‘Yeah, I noticed him since we got here,’ she told.

‘Why don’t you tell me? I think he is one of the gossips reporters. I need to deal with him,’ he said, grimly.

GD looked so serious and angry because that reporter invaded their privacy. That guy is hiding behind a big tree not far away from them while taking pictures of JiSica.

 

 

‘Oppa, it’s okay. Just let him be,’ Jessica told him.

‘No, it’s not okay. I already gave them enough information about us and about you. We need our privacy too,’ GD said, still angry.

He stood up, to have a ‘talk’ with the reporter but Jessica stopped him by holding onto his arm.

 

‘Oppa, please. Calm down,’ Jessica said softly to him.

‘But…’

‘Jiyong oppa, please. Sit down and calm yourself…. Don’t bother him, just pretend like he is not there. When he got enough pictures, he will be gone,’ she consoled him, still holding his arm.

GD gave in and sat on the bench.

 

‘But Sica, he is invading our privacy, your privacy,’ he told her.

‘It’s okay. He didn’t disturb us, he just took our pictures. I’m not bothered by that,’ Jessica said while smiling.

‘Are you sure?’ he asked with concern.

‘Yes, I’m okay with that, so please, just let it go, oppa ,’ she assured him, softly.

GD finally smiled and tipped her nose with his finger.

 

‘You are a really kind girl, you know that?’ he said to her while smiling.

‘Really?’

‘Yes, the kindest girl that I ever know,’ he told.

Jessica flashed her sweet smiles at him, showing her slight eye-smiles.

 

 

GD placed his arm on her shoulder, pulling her into his arms. She rested her head on his chest, comfortably.

‘Oppa, I still don’t remember anything about you, about us but, whenever I’m with you, I feel warm and comfortable,’ she told him.

‘That’s good enough for me, for now. You will slowly regain your memory,’ he said while her brunette hair.

 

‘Oppa, when I was in coma, don’t you ever feel to give up on me? When you were waiting for me to wake up, don’t you ever feel to give up?’ Jessica asked GD, still in his arms.

‘Give up? I never think of give up, not even once,’ he replied.

‘What about now? I don’t remember about you,’ she said, sadly.

‘I am sad because you don’t remember me but, like I said, I will never give up. You will remember me soon,’ he told her, calmly.

‘Why do you love me that much?’ she asked while broke their hugs.

She is staring into GD’s eyes.

 

‘Because you are the best thing that ever happened to me, my true love, Jessica Jung Sooyeon,’ GD answered sweetly, not breaking their locked eyes.

A smile slowly crept on Jessica’s pale face. She leaned in and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tight. She buried her face on the crook of his neck, hiding her teary eyes. She is touched with GD's deep love for her.

 

 

 

 

 

‘Oppa, look at that…. Awww, he’s so cute,’ Jessica said while pointing to a cute baby boy in a woman’s arms.

GD looked at the baby’s direction and his eyes got teary because he missed his baby. If it’s not because of his stupidity, cowardness and foolness, he and Jessica will be expecting their baby soon.

 

‘Aww, such a cutie. Look at his puffy cheeks and small fingers, so cute!’ Jessica said, admiring the baby’s cuteness.

‘Yes, he’s so cute,’ GD said and wiped off his tears.

‘He looks so adorable and cute,’ she is still admiring over the baby boy.

 

‘You like kids?’ GD asked.

‘Yes, so much. They are so cute, p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter