chapter 115

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later

It’s been a week since the last time Jessica met with GD on that night, the night when she hugged and kissed him and releasing all her longings for him. After that, she didn’t call him and didn’t answer his calls. When he asked her to meet with him, she avoided by giving so many excuses. She only replied to his text messages, and it’s really rare for her to reply to him. She doesn’t know why she acted that way towards GD, maybe because she’s still confused with her feeling.

Jessica realized she misses and loves GD but, she doesn’t want to admit it because she still couldn’t forgive him for his past mistakes. She still couldn’t accept back the guy that is responsible for her miscarriage. She also couldn’t accept the fact that GD ignored and neglected her when she was pregnant with his baby even though she already knew the real reason he did it.

Even though her heart really miss GD but, she control herself. She doesn’t want to forgive him yet.

 

 

At SNSD’s dorm

 

‘Sica, until when you wanted to act like this?’ Yuri asked.

‘Neh, Jess. Until when you want to treat Jiyong oppa like that?’ Tiffany asked too.

‘I don’t know. I’m confused,’ Jessica answered, weakly.

‘Confuse of what? You already know the real reason why Jiyong oppa ignored you, so, what are you still confusing about?’ Yuri asked.

‘You don’t believe what Top oppa told you about Jiyong oppa?’ Tiffany asked.

‘I…. I don’t know. I think I believe it but, my heart still can’t fully accept it…. You don’t know how it feels losing my own baby, my offspring. He was in my womb but now, he’s not there anymore. He’s gone forever and his own father is the cause of his death. So, tell me, what should I do? What will you feel if you are at my place?’ Jessica said to YulTi.

‘I know it’s hard and devastating for you and I know Jiyong oppa is stupid when he did that. How can he thought of becoming perfect and avoided you just because he wanted to be perfect? I know he should at least inform you about his intention and asked you to learn together with him but, it’s already happened. Jiyong oppa is not a perfect guy, that’s why he made a mistake like that. So, you need to forgive and forget no matter how hard it is because you love him and you know yourself that you cannot lose him,’ Yuri consoled her best friend, softly.

‘That’s right, Jessie. Everyone makes a mistake because we are not perfect and that’s why everyone deserves a second chance. Jiyong oppa deserved a second chance, don’t you want to give it to him? His second chance? Trust me, Jessie.. You won’t find any other guy who will love you as much as Jiyong oppa loves you, not even Fishy,’ Tiffany coaxed while Jessica’s hair.

Jessica faintly smiled at her two best friends who never tired to coax and console her.

 

 

 

‘Sica! Did you see the breaking news?!’ suddenly Taeyeon’s loud and panic voice echoed in Jessica’s room.

She entered the room with Sooyoung and Yoona while holding an Ipad in her palms.

 

‘What news?’ Jessica asked, looking at her friends’ panic voice and faces.

‘Here, look at this,’ Taeyeon showed the Ipad to Jessica.

Jessica looked at the screen and gawped.

 

 

Big Bang’s G-Dragon caught smoking !

Big Bang’s G-Dragon busted for smoking .

G-Dragon’s suspension of indictment for smoking .

G-Dragon’s questioned over drug use.

YG apologized for BB’s G-Dragon illegal drug use.

G-Dragon’s incident, the madness begins!

What is SNSD’s Jessica’s thought about her lover’s drug scandal?

SNSD’s Jessica is nowhere to be reach by reporters.

Will SNSD’s Jessica defends her boyfriend?

How will Jessica reacted to GD’s another negative controversy?

What is SNSD’s Jessica reaction towards GD’s drug scandal?

 

 

 

‘OMG, what is this?!’ Tiffany and Yuri yelled in shocked.

Jessica is dumfounded and shocked too. She is still reading all the news about GD with pain in her heart.

 

‘Is this true?’ Jessica finally spoke up with pale face.

‘I can’t believe this. I’ve been trying to reach Youngbae oppa but he didn’t answer my calls,’ Yoona told in worried.

‘Same here. No wonder Daesungie didn’t call me and didn’t answer my calls at all since last night. Ottoke?’ Tiffany panicked.

‘It can’t be true,’ Jessica said, quietly.

‘But Sica, the police confirmed it and it’s true,’ Sooyoung told her.

Jessica covered her face with her palms. She looked so miserable and sad. She doesn’t know how to react and what to do in this crucial situation.

 

 

‘Our manager oppa has been trying to call you since this morning but, he couldn’t reach you. Bunch of reporters asked for you, they wanted to ask about Jiyong oppa’s scandal,’ Taeyeon told Jessica.

‘Ah, I forgot. I switched off my phone last night,’ Jessica said and she quickly took her phone.

She switched on her phone and saw 50 missed calls from various people. But, the only person she wanted to talk to now is none other than her boyfriend, GD.

 

Jessica searched for GD’s number and pushed the dial button. However, GD didn’t answer her call. She tried several times but he didn’t answer all her calls.

‘Ottoke? He didn’t answer my calls,’ Jessica told her friends, worried.

‘Try call Top oppa,’ Tiffany suggested.

 

 

Jessica searched for Top’s number and called him but, just like GD, he didn’t answer too.

‘Now, all of them didn’t answer our calls. It must be really bad. Ottoke, unnie?’ Yoona panicked while looking at Tiffany and Jessica.

Tiffany shook her head helplessly because she doesn’t know what to do too. While Jessica, she is staring at her phone, hoping for GD to call her.

 

Without noticed, a gleam of tears are b in Jessica’s beautiful eyes.

‘Sica, are you okay?’ Yuri asked, kindly.

‘Ye..yeah… I’m fine, I’m okay,’ Jessica answered while holding her tears.

 

‘What should we do now?’ Tiffany addressed to all of them.

‘I think we should wait until they called. Wait until one of your boyfriends call you. Knowing Jiyong oppa, I’m pretty sure he will call for Sica soon,’ Taeyeon told all of them.

‘You think so? It’s better for us to wait here rather than go and meet them?’ Tiffany asked again.

‘Yes, I agreed with Taengoo. You should wait because right now fans are watching over all BB’s members. If they spotted you with their oppa, it will cause big scandals except if it’s Sica,’ Yuri said.

‘Do you think I should go and look for him?’ Jessica asked her friends.

‘I think you better stay at home for now. Reporters are all looking for you and they will ambush you if they saw you outside there. Plus, they will ask thousands of questions, so, just let our agency’s representative handle them,’ Sooyoung consoled Jessica.

‘That’s right, onnie. I think it’s best if you stay here except if Jiyong oppa asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter