chapter 77

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica is waiting for GD in front of her dorm. She is really excited and can’t wait to meet with him. This is the first time they will meet after separated for almost 2 weeks. Big Bang has ended their tour in Japan successfully and is back in Korea, yesterday.

Today, GD and Jessica will spend their time together for the whole day. GD has a long break after ended BB’s tour while Jessica got 2 days break after ended CFs shooting and photo-shoots.

 

Right then, a familiar black sports car stopped right in front of Jessica. A handsome guy stepped out from the driver’s seat with smiles plastered on his face, he is smiling sweetly at his girlfriend, Jessica.

GD quickly pulled Jessica into his warm arms, hugging her tightly and releasing his longing for her.

‘Gosh, I miss you so much, baby,’ GD said.

‘I miss you too, oppa,’ Jessica said on his chest.

 

GD kissed the top of her head and then, broke their hugs. He caressed her cheeks tenderly while smiling. Jessica’s arms are hanging on his neck, loosely.

He leaned in and kissed her lips, softly and gently.

‘I love you,’ he whispered to her when their lips parted.

‘Love you too,’ she replied delicately while staring right into his eyes.

 

GD pulled her into his arms, again. They stayed in that position for minutes before parted and stepped into his car.

 

 

 

In the car

 

GD is driving with just one hand because his other hand is gripping with Jessica’s.

‘You are doing fine, right? Without me these whole weeks,’ GD asked.

‘I’ve told you thousands times, I’m fine,’ she replied.

‘I know, I just want to make sure that my girl is really fine,’ he told.

‘You worried too much. There is nothing to worry about now because Yoona forgave me already,’ she told him with smiles.

‘I’m happy for you and Yoona.’

‘I’m happy too, oppa,’ she said.

 

‘What about that Khun? Did he still bother you?’ GD asked while still driving.

‘No, he didn’t call me or bug me anymore. And it’s so weird,’ Jessica said.

‘Why it’s weird?’ he asked.

‘Because I know Khun oppa really well. He will not give up easily unless…..’ she didn’t finish her words and stared at GD with suspicious look.

‘Unless what?’ he asked with poker face, knowing her suspicion.

‘Unless you did something to him. Did you?’ she asked him.

‘Did what?’ he asked, pretending clueless but Jessica can read him like a book.

 

‘Did you threaten him? Or did you beat him up?’ Jessica asked, knowingly.

‘I didn’t…’

‘Oppa, don’t lie… I can see through you, okay?’ she said.

‘Aigooo, you really can read me like a book,’ he said and pinched her nose.

‘Of course, I’m your girlfriend,’ she said smugly.

GD chuckled at her remarks.

 

 

‘So, what did you do to him?’ Jessica asked again.

‘I gave him some lesson for disturbing my girl,’ he casually replied.

‘What did you do?’ she asked.

‘Just teach him some lesson,’ he said.

‘Did you injure him?’ she asked, worriedly.

‘Why are you worried about him?’ he asked with jealousy and cold tones.

‘I’m not worried about him, I’m worried about you. If you did something harsh, I’m afraid he will report you,’ she told and gripped his hand, to soften him.

‘Don’t worry, I know how to handle that guy,’ he said and smiled.

‘Arasso,’ she said with smiles to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter