chapter 25

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks later

GD is busy with the promotion for Big Bang’s new mini album, Tonight and guesting for variety shows. He guested for Strong Heart with Seungri and he told the story about ‘D-Dragon(Drunk Dragon)’. He told about his humiliating experiences with 4 members of SNSD. Lastly, he was asked to choose his ideal type among that 4 Soshis and he ended choosing Yoona.

He doesn’t know who to choose because Jessica is not in the list, so, he just went with the flow, chose Yoona. He is wondered how Jessica will react when that episode is released. He also wonders whether Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yoona and Hyoyeon already told Jessica about that incident. That incident happened last year, before he knows Jessica and that’s why he forgot to tell Jessica about it.

‘Will she get jealous because I choose Yoona?’

‘Or she will just ignore it because it doesn’t give any effect to her?’

 

 

All the questions keep on pooping out in his mind. His relationship with Jessica is like always, very closed as ‘fake’ couple. But he realized that the way they act around each other is not like pretending anymore. It looks like real, really in love.

For him, he is in indeed in love with Jessica, but her, he doesn’t know what she feels towards him.

During that Strong Heart episode, Seungri almost spilled out about him and Jessica. Not exactly spilled out, it’s just Seungri asked Hodong to do the World Cup ideal type once again by choosing among all 9 Shoshis. And if he ended choosing Jessica and he knows he will, fans will start to speculate about them, again. But luckily, the MCs saved him and ignored Seungri’s suggestion.

GD wants to keep his relationship with Jessica as a secret because he doesn’t want his fangirls hating and bashing Jessica. He wants to protect her and will not let anything or anyone hurting her.

 

Jessica is with Hyunjoong, Jaejoong, and Top at a private club.

‘Sica, you have boyfriend now, huh?’ Jaejoong asked.

‘Ermm, yeah,’ she answered shortly while Top is glancing at her.

‘So, it’s true that GD is your new boyfriend?’ Hyunjoong asked.

‘Yepp,’ she answered.

‘Wow, out of all the guys that are pursuing you, I never thought of G-Dragon. In fact, I never even know that you are closed with him,’ Jaejoong said, feeling weird.

‘That’s right,’ Hyunjoong agreed.

‘I know about them. It’s just Sica asked me to keep it as a secret,’ Top told, backing Jessica.

Jessica smiles thankfully at Top.

 

‘Neh, I want to keep it a secret at first before I told all of you,’ she told.

‘Ah, I see,’ Jaejoong said, feeling sad.

Hyunjoong let out a heavy sighed because he is crushing on her too, just like Jaejoong.

 

‘It’s just weird and shocking because I know you are never over Donghae. Your relationship with Jaybum also failed because of Donghae. That’s why I find it’s so weird when you are suddenly with GD,’ Jaejoong told.

‘My relationship with Jay? I and Jay were never in a relationship. You know about our friendship,’ she said.

‘Yeah, special friendship. And that’s special friendship failed because of Donghae,’ Jaejoong told.

‘No, it’s not completely because of Hae oppa.’

‘I know but Donghae is part of the reasons,’ Hyunjoong told.

 

‘Sica, did Jiyong knows about your past with Jaybum?’ Top asked.

‘No, I didn’t tell him yet,’ she answered.

‘I think you should tell him before he found out from someone else because it will cause misunderstanding,’ Top told her.

‘Neh, oppa. I will tell him soon,’ she said with straight-face.

 

 

‘Sica, do you still have feeling for Jaybum?’ Jaejoong asked.

‘Feeling? What feeling? You know that Jay is just a special friend for me. I mean, he is just my friend,’ she told.

‘Don’t lie. I know you like him,’ Hyunjoong said to her.

‘I do like him, I just like him. He is a special friend and has his own space in my heart,’ she told.

‘Neh, because he is the first guy that’s make you happy after your break up with Donghae,’ Hyunjoong said.

 

‘Why can you accept Jay but not me?’ Jaejoong asked.

‘Oppa, we have talked about this, right? Please don’t mention it again,’ she sighed.

‘No, Sica. I also wonder why you can accept him but not me, or Jaejoong hyung,’ Hyunjoong told.

‘Oppa, please. Drop this matter,’ she said.

‘Sica, you know yourself that I really like you,’ Jae confessed.

‘Me too,’ Hyunjoong told.

 

Jessica sighed heavily because she knows that both Hyunjoong and Jaejoong like her but she just threats them like her own brothers.

‘Oppa, we have discussed this matter. Please don’t make things complicated and awkward for us,’ she begged.

‘Neh, hyung. Sica is Jiyong’s girlfriend right now. So, you should respect that,’ Top told both his hyung.

 

‘Mianhe, I’m just got carried away with my feeling,’ Jae apologized.

‘Me too. I just couldn’t accept the fact that you accepted that Jaybum in your life but not me. And now, you have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter