chapter 65

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At SNSD’s dorm

Yoona stormed into the dorm with wet and red eyes. Tiffany, Yuri, Taeyeon and Sooyoung are shocked seeing her state.

‘Yoon, what happened?’ Yuri asked, worried.

 

Yoona sat on the couch in between Yuri and Taeyeon and she cried her heart out. Yuri hugged her, to calm her down.

‘What happened, Yoona-ah?’ Taeyeon asked while patting her back.

‘Yoona~~’ both Tiffany and Sooyoung said, softly.

 

‘I hate Sica onnie! I hate her!’ Yoona cried.

‘What? Why did you say that?’ Yuri asked.

Yoona broke their hugs.

 

‘She lied to me! She lied to us!’ Yoona said loudly.

‘What do you mean?’ Taeyeon asked.

‘Sica onnie and Jiyong oppa are just pretending! They are not a real couple! Jiyong oppa is Sica onnie’s pretended boyfriend!!’ Yoona cried.

‘Bwoh?!’ both Taeyeon and Sooyoung shouted.

 

‘Yes, she did that because she wanted Hae oppa to accept me! She thinks I’m too pathetic, that’s why she did that!! She sacrificed Hae oppa for me! For the pathetic Yoona!’ Yoona cried in anger.

‘No, that’s not true,’ Tiffany said calmly.

‘Neh, Yoon. That’s not Sica’s intention,’ Yuri said too.

 

 

‘So, both of you know?’ Yoona asked YulTi.

‘Yes.’

‘It’s true? Sica and Jiyong oppa are just pretending?’ Sooyoung asked, still shocked.

‘They were but not anymore,’ Tiffany calmly answered.

‘What do you mean?’ Taeyeon asked.

‘Yes, they were pretending at the beginning but now, they are not. They are real now because they fall in love with each other, for real,’ Yuri told.

 

‘Still, Sica onnie doesn’t deserve to do that to me!! She makes me feel so pathetic! I hate her!’ Yoona yelled angrily.

‘Yoona, stop blaming her! She did that because she cares about you!’ Tiffany told.

‘Care about me? No, she didn’t. She just feels sorry for me, she feels I’m so pathetic and she wanted to show her noble side,’ Yoona said cynically.

‘Yoon!’ Yuri yelled at her.

‘What?! Both of you are on her side, right? Do you enjoy make fun of me? I bet Sica onnie must have so much fun, right?’ Yoona asked.

‘Yoona, calm down. Don’t say that about Sica,’ Taeyeon said kindly.

 

‘What?! Now everyone is on her side?! Unbelievable!’ Yoona said.

‘Yoona, cool down,’ Sooyoung told.

‘No, I won’t! I hate Sica onnie and I hate all of you!!’ Yoona shouted and run to her room.

‘Yoon!’ Yuri called.

 

‘Let her calm herself down, Yuri. Now, both of you need to tell me everything about Sica,’ Taeyeon said to YulTi.

‘Yes, everything,’ Sooyoung agreed.

 

 

Tiffany sighed and she took a deep breath before she told everything to SooTae. YulTi told everything about JiSica to them.

‘Oh my god, Sica did that?’ Taeyeon asked with teary eyes, touched by Jessica’s self sacrifice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter