chapter 114

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days later

 

Jessica and Donghae just reached at SNSD’s dorm. They went out for a date, watching late night movie together. After that, they spent times at a private coffee shop. They were having a happy time together but, the truth is, Jessica is hurting inside because of missing GD. She missed him but, she doesn’t want to admit it because she still couldn’t forgive him and confused.

 

‘Thank you for tonight, oppa,’ Jessica thanked Donghae while smiling.

Both of them are standing in front of the dorm’s building.

 

 

‘I’m the one who should thank you. Thank you for accompany me tonight. I really miss to watch movie with you. Do you remember that we always watch movie together before?’ Hae asked.

‘Neh, of course I remember,’ she replied.

‘I really miss those times and now, we are back on track. We are back to our old self, right?’ he asked while smiling, sweetly.

Jessica just nodded, half-heartedly.

 

 

‘Sica,’ Hae said softly while holding both of her hands.

‘Ermm?’ she said while staring at his handsome face.

‘When will you break up with Jiyong?’ he asked.

‘What? Brea..break up?’ she stuttered.

‘Neh, break up.  Even though you are not with him now but, to the public’s eyes, you are still his girlfriend, the famous JiSica couple,’ he told in jealousy.

‘I am his girlfriend,’ she said, quietly.

‘What? I can’t hear you,’ he said to her.

‘Ah..aniyo… I didn’t say anything,’ she lied.

 

 

‘So, when will you officially break up with him?’ Hae asked again.

‘I don’t know, oppa. You know yourself that we got support from our fans and agencies. We have so many loyal fans, so, it’s not easy for me to break up with him,’ Jessica replied, sad when thinking about her separation with GD.

‘Tell me the truth, did you remember anything about him?’ he asked.

‘No, I don’t remember anything,’ she replied.

‘So, it’s easy for you to break up with him because you don’t have any mutual feeling for him. You need to tell LSM-sansaenim soon. Or you want me to tell him? I will do it,’ he told her.

‘No! Don’t!’ she quickly said, quite loud.

Donghae is startled with her quick reaction. He stared at her with suspicious eyes.

 

‘Give me time, oppa. I will think about it,’ Jessica said.

‘Okay,’ Hae replied while faking a smile.

 

‘You obviously don’t want to break up with him, Sica…. Why? You don’t remember him but, you don’t want to lose him,’ Donghae thought, sadly.

 

 

 

‘Oppa,’ Jessica called him, softly.

‘Yes, gorgeous… You need to go inside and get a sleep, okay?’ Hae told her while her brunette hair.

‘Neh, same to you,’ she said while smiling.

Donghae leaned in and landed his lips on her forehead, softly. Then, he slowly averted his lips towards hers and gave a small peck on it.

 

‘Good night. Go inside, it’s cold,’ Hae told her.

‘Night, oppa. It’s okay. You go first, drive carefully,’ Jessica said to him.

Donghae smiled sweetly and he stepped into his car.

 

‘Bye, see you tomorrow,’ Hae said from inside the car.

‘Bye, fishy. Drive carefully,’ she said while waving her hand.

With last glance at Jessica, Donghae drove off.

 

 

 

Jessica turned around and is about to enter the building when her eyes caught a familiar glimpse at the corner of the building. That someone is gone when she tried to look for a better view.  However, she already knows who that person is because her heart is racing. Only one person can make her heart beating crazily like this.

Jessica quickly walked towards the direction where she saw the glimpse. She fastens her pace because she couldn’t bear the pain in her heart, the pain of missing and longing for that person.

 

She looked around, to look for that guy and finally, she saw him, GD. He is standing beside his black sports car. His forehead is resting against his car and from the sight, she knows that he is sad and hurting from what he saw between her and Donghae.

Jessica quickly walked towards him, she is jogging to him because it’s hurting her seeing his condition, and her eyes are teary. It’s also because her heart is near to explode when she saw him, explosion of hating, missing and longing for him.

Once she is behind him, she s her arms on his waist, hugging him from behind. GD is shocked with the sudden hugs but, he softens because he recognized the warmness of the hug. He knows who is the owner of the pair of slim arms on his waist. He missed and longing for the warmness of the arms so badly.

‘Sica,’ GD said softly while placing his arm over hers.

 

Jessica didn’t say anything and just tightens her grips on his waist. She rested her cheek on his back and holds her tears.

‘Ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter