chapter 97

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SNSD’s Jessica involved in a car crash.

SNSD’s Jessica is in coma.

SNSD’s Jessica’s condition is crucial.

She is in coma and we didn’t know when will she wakes up- LSM

Please pray for our daughter- Mr n Mrs. Jung

Idols and celebrities flooded the hospital to visit SNSD’s Jessica.

She is still in ICU- SM’s representative.

Sones freaked out over SNSD’s Jessica condition.

SNSD’s long-awaited comeback will be delay due to Jessica’s condition.

SNSD’s Jessica room is private to friends only.

Sones prayed for Jessica.

Sones and netizens sent thousands of flowers and cards to Jessica.

Netizens prayed for SNSD’s Jessica.

Kim Heechul took a leave from military to visit SNSD’s Jessica.

 

(Rumors) Jessica is still in 50-50 state.

(Rumors) Jessica’s possibility to survive is less than 50%- insider.

 

2PM, Beast, SUJU, SHinee, Miss A, Wonder Girls, Kara, F(X), DBSK, JYJ, Kim Hyunjoong, Big Bang, Mblaq, Yoo Jae Suk, Song JoongKi and many others visited SNSD’s Jessica.

Jay Park visited SNSD’s Jessica.

BB’s G-Dragon spotted at hospital, visiting SNSD’s Jessica!

G-Dragon is frequently seen at hospital!

SUJU’s Donghae is a regular visitor of SNSD’s Jessica.

SUJU’s Donghae, 2PM’s Nickhun and BB’s G-Dragon are the regular visitors of SNSD’s Jessica.

Who is SNSD’s Jessica secret boyfriend from the long-list of male idols?

G-Dragon spotted visiting SNSD’s Jessica, every day!

G-Dragon suspicious acts increased netizens curiosity.

G-Dragon spent the nights at the hospital!

Who is SNSD’s Jessica to G-Dragon?

SUJU’s Donghae spotted visiting Jessica, frequently.

G-Dragon looks miserable and sad since Jessica’s car crash.

G-Dragon is Jessica’s secret boyfriend?

G-Dragon spotted with Jessica’s sister, f(x)’s Krystal at the hospital.

F(x)’s Krystal spotted together with SUJU’s Donghae at the hospital’s café.

G-Dragon or Lee Donghae, who is Jessica’s secret boyfriend?

G-Dragon with Jessica’s parents at hospital.

The possible love-lines between G-Dragon and SNSD’s Jessica.

G-Dragon frequently updated his me2day with meaningful and sad words. Dedicated to SNSD’s Jessica?

SME and YGE kept in silent about G-Dragon and Jessica’s rumors relationship.

Fans speculated about SNSD’s Jessica and G-Dragon possible secret relationship.

Are G-Dragon and SNSD’s Jessica a couple?

Jessica’s condition is not progressing- SME representative.

Fans and netizens are in grief for SNSD’s Jessica.

My life is incomplete without Jessie- Tiffany.

Our Sica is a strong girl, she will wake up soon- Taeyeon.

I miss her so much- Yuri.

Sica onnie, I love you so much- Yoona.

I miss her, I really do- Park Minyoung.

All 8 of us miss her. Our life is dull without her- Sooyoung.

Onnie is my best friend. My life is gloomy without my beloved onnie. I miss onnie so much- F(x) Krystal.

Please keep on praying for our Sica- Suju’s Leeteuk

 

 

 

It’s been three weeks since the accident. SME released a special statement about Jessica’s condition a day after the accident. Fans and netizens are really shocked with the sad news. Sones gathered in front of the hospital to show their supports for Jessica. They are sad when they heard about her critical state. They kept on sending flowers, cards and gifts for Jessica.

GD accompanied Jessica at hospital every single day. He always spent his nights at hospital, beside her bed. He never leaves her side except when he has important work to do. All the Soshi girls, Krystal and her parents also stayed with Jessica most of the times. Her other friends like Park Minyoung, Hara, Hyunjoong, Jaejoong, Top, Taeyang, Khun, Suju and others frequently visited her especially Khun and Donghae.

Jay is back from Seattle as soon as he heard the unfortunate news about Jessica. He also frequently visited Jessica at hospital.

 

Jessica’s accident becomes the hot topic and the spotlight. Medias pay extra and close attention to her case. They gathered in front of the hospital and around it. They are always there to ask for Jessica’s latest condition and to spot any celebrities who visited Jessica. GD caught attention because he is seen every day at the hospital. Everyone feels strange because he is from YGE and they wondered what kind of relationship he has with Jessica. He is also often spotted with Jessica’s parents and Krystal.

Donghae also caught the medias and fans attention because he regularly visited Jessica at hospital but not as often as GD. Fans wondered who is Jessica’s real boyfriend among those two, the two most favorite candidates as Jessica’s boyfriend. Everyone knows about HaeSica’s past rumors and that’s why they speculated he is possibly Jessica’s boyfriend. However, GD becomes the most likeness as Jessica’s boyfriend because he is spotted every day at the hospital and always together with her parents and sister, Krystal.

Ever since the accident, GD looks so miserable and gloomy. He updated his me2day with meaningful, encouraging and sad words and people speculated he dedicated it to Jessica.

 

Netizens and fans started to speculate about GD and Jessica. Rumors started to spread about GD and Jessica possible love-lines. However, GD sealed his mouth and keeps it shut. Same with YGE and SME, they didn’t say anything about that.

LSM already knew about JiSica relationship when GD confronted him with Yang Hyun Suk and told him the truth. At first, LSM objected JiSica relationship but after been persuaded by his niece, Sunny and talked with GD and YG, he finally agreed. However, he asked them to keep the relationship as a secret for the time being even though fans already speculated about them.

After the rumors spread, surprisingly, most of the netizens and fans seem to support JiSica rumored relationship. It’s because all of them are feeling sympathy and sorry for Jessica. They all know how bad her condition is and she gained their sympathies. Even her antis didn’t say anything because of her recent accident. They might be feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter