chapter 72

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘That brat, his name is Jiyong!’ Jessica suddenly shouted when she is out of her thought.

Only now she remembered that boy’s name.

 

‘Yes, his name is Kwon Jiyong,’ GD said.

‘Oppa, it’s you!’ she said and finally, she is smiling.

‘I’ve told you, it’s me,’ he admitted.

‘OMG, I can’t believe this,’ she said in disbelief.

 

‘You really forgot about me, huh?’ GD asked.

‘What do you expect? I hate you so much at that time. Of course I forgot about you,’ she said.

GD just smiled at her.

 

 

‘Wait2x, how did you get this hair band? I remembered, I threw it away in the room,’ Jessica said.

‘I took it when I went back to the company to told them about my withdraw,’ he told.

‘Really? You know what, I hate…no, I dislike pink stuffs since that day. It’s because of you,’ she said to him.

‘You take my words seriously?’ he chuckled.

‘Well, yes,’ she said.

‘Poor you,’ he teased.

 

‘But, why did you take this hair band? Why did you keep it for so long?’ Jessica asked, clueless.

‘Why? I’ve told you, right? Because you are my 1st crush, my 1st love,’ he answered with smile.

‘You love me since then?’ she asked.

‘Well, at that time, you are just my crush. That’s why I like to tease you, a lot. I love seeing your mad and annoyed face because you look so cute when you are mad.. When I withdraw from the company, I know we will meet again in the future, as fellow singers. I kept this hair band because it helps me to remind about you. And when the 1st time I saw SNSD on TV, I immediately recognized you even though you were not wearing braces anymore. And to be more certain, I asked Junsu hyung and he confirmed it,’ he explained to her.

 

‘Why don’t you tell me since the beginning that you are that brat?’ Jessica asked.

‘Because I want you to recognize and remember me on your own,’ GD answered.

‘Sorry about that.’

‘You must really hate me back then,’ he said.

‘Yes, I am,’ she said.

‘What about now?’ he asked.

‘Not anymore,’ she answered with her sweet smiles.

GD smiles too at her.

 

 

 

‘So, now you already know everything,’ GD said.

‘Yeah…… Awwww, I missed this hair band so much,’ she said while wearing the pink hair band and makes a pretty expression.

‘You look gorgeous,’ he told.

‘I know,’ she said smugly.

GD chuckled at her remarks.

 

‘It takes me almost 12 years to finally reunite with my 1st crush and win her heart,’ GD said meaningfully while walking to his working desk.

Jessica quickly stood up from the bed and walked towards him. She hugged GD from behind, tightly.

 

‘Thank you so much, Jiyong oppa,’ she said softly and kissed his back.

Jessica rested her head on his back.

 

‘For what?’ GD asked.

‘For everything,’ she answered with smiles.

‘My waiting for 12 years is really worth it,’ he said, happy.

Jessica lifted her head from his back and turned him around, to face her.

 

GD’s arms are wrapped around her tiny waist while she is caressing his handsome face, tenderly. Then, Jessica cupped his face with her small palms.

‘Kwon Jiyong, I love you! I love you! I love you!’ she said while showering his face with her kisses.

 

‘I love you,’ she said again and landed her lips on his.

They kissed softly and gently.

 

After that, Jessica wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

‘Saranghae, Kwon Jiyong,’ she whispered, delicately.

 

 

GD smiles blissfully while hugging her, tightly. He planted a kiss on the top of her head, softly. After several minutes, they broke their hug.

Jessica is still in his arms, hanging her arms on his neck, loosely while GD’s arms are on her waist.

‘You said it first,’ G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter