chapter 102

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile, GD is with Doctor Han in his office. He looks so gloomy and sad. He couldn’t stop thinking about Jessica.

‘Please, have a seat, Jiyong,’ Doctor Han told him.

GD nodded and sat on the chair, opposite Doctor Han.

 

 

‘Doc, what happened to her? Why don’t she remember me?’ GD asked.

‘Jiyong, Jessica is having amnesia. It’s common for a patient who just woke up from coma to have amnesia,’ Doctor Han told.

‘But, she remembered everyone, except me! Why is that? And she doesn’t remember anything about her pregnancy too,’ GD said, sadly.

‘Jessica is having partial amnesia. She has her memories, she just doesn’t remember some of her memories and you are part of it,’ Doctor Han explained.

‘But why me and her baby? Our baby?’ GD asked, in the edge of tears.

‘Jiyong, I believe when she was half-conscious after the accident, she already knew that she lost her baby. I don’t know how but, she is the mother, so, she got the mother instinct. She already knew she lost the baby and it’s really devastating for her, losing her baby. That’s why, she chose to bury the memory about her baby deep inside her mind, she doesn’t want to dig it up, for now. From my experiences, I think she chose to remember only her happy memories and forgot her sadness,’ Doctor Han explained.

GD’s heart is crushed into pieces when he heard Doctor Han’s explanation. He stared down on the floor, holding his sadness.

 

 

 

‘Jiyong, do you have a problem with her before the accident?’ Doctor Han asked.

‘I…. I…’

‘It’s okay. I know I don’t have the rights to ask about your personal… You don’t have to tell me. Just remember this, her memories of you and her baby are still there in her mind. Sooner or later, she will regain her memories back, she will remember you, and it’s just in a matter of times. So, don’t be sad and please be strong for her and for yourself,’ Doctor Han consoled GD.

‘Neh, Doc,’ GD said, weakly.

‘Jiyong, if you wanted her to regain her memories back, you need to spend times with her. Do something that you always do with her before, your own special moments with her. That’s one way to help her regain her memories back,’ Doctor Han told GD.

‘Yes, Doc. I will try my best to help her. I won’t give up because I don’t want to lose her, I love her so much, Doc,’ GD expressed his feelings.

‘I know you love her. Your love for her is so strong and deep. I’m touched by your devotion to your lover. She’s one lucky girl for having you as a lover,’ Doctor Han said.

‘No, Doc. I’m the one who is lucky for having her in my life,’ GD said while smiling, faintly.

 

‘Just be strong and always by her side. Trust me, she will remember you soon,’ Doctor Han said.

GD nodded at him. GD stood up and shook hands with Doctor Han.

 

 

‘Thanks, Doc,’ GD thanked.

‘It’s my job. Be strong, Jiyong,’ Doctor Han said and patted GD’s shoulder.

‘Bye Doc. See you around,’ GD said while walking towards the door.

Doctor Han smiled warmly and nodded.

 

 

 

GD stepped out from the room and headed to Jessica’s room with misery and mixed feelings. He is happy that Jessica is awake but he is sad and heartbroken because she doesn’t remember him at all.

‘I won’t give up, baby. I’m part of your happiness too, I want my space back in your life……. I know this is the karma, the punishment for me because I ignored and avoided you before. I deserve this punishment,’ GD thought while walking towards Jessica’s room.

 

When he reached her room, he knocked and stepped inside, anxiously.

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as GD stepped inside the room, he saw his angel is sleeping soundly on the bed. She still looks pale and weak but, she is better than before.

The Soshi girls saw him and they smiled faintly at him, feeling sorry for him.

 

GD walked towards her bed.

‘Here, sit here, oppa,’ Yoona said while stood up from her seat, beside Jessica’s bed.

 

GD nodded and he sat on the chair, beside Jessica. He took her soft and small hand and kissed the back of her hand. Then, he gripped her hand with his.

His other hand is caressing Jessica’s pale face, gently and tenderly.

 

 

‘Oppa, we will leave you with her. We will be back in several hours, okay?’ Tiffany said while patting GD’s shoulder.

‘Neh, thank you,’ GD thanked with his weak smiles.

 

‘Oppa, be strong. You need to trust her, trust her love for you. She will remember you soon,’ Taeyeon comforted him.

‘Of course. I know she will remember me,’ GD said and kissed Jessica’s palm.

The girls smiled at him. They feel sorry for him and hope that Jessica will regain her memory soon. They walked out from the room, leavi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter