chapter 105

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘So, how are you feeling today?’ GD asked while her hair.

‘I’m fine and bored,’ she replied with a cute pout.

‘Aigoo, my baby is bored,’ he said while tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Jessica is blushing when she heard the ‘baby’ word came out from his mouth. She still can’t get used to it but, she is happy with that name.

Suddenly, GD’s eyes caught something on Jessica’s neck and he is surprised.

 

‘You wore that necklace,’ GD said, happy.

‘Yeah, it’s mine. Of course I must wear it,’ Jessica replied and smiled sweetly at him.

 

 

‘Thank you for wearing it and thank you for smiling like that to me. That’s the smile that I’m longing for,’ he said to her, romantically.

‘Why? Did I smile differently before?’ she asked, locking their eyes.

‘Yeah, you used to smile like that to me before but, when you woke up from coma, you never showed me that kind of smiles again until now,’ he told while smiling.

‘I will keep on smiling like this to you from now and in future,’ she said quietly with pink cheeks, blushing.

GD is overjoyed with happiness when she said that. His eyes are teary because of grateful and blissful. He took her hand and kissed the back of her palm. Then, he leaned in and kissed her forehead, softly.

He wanted so bad to kiss her lips but, he’s worried that Jessica will not like it. She still doesn’t remember anything about him and he must be patient. He cannot act too fast and rash. He will take it slow to win her heart again.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica is blushing and shy when his lips touched her forehead. Her heart is beating rapidly and she couldn’t control it.

‘Oppa, I’m bored,’ she told, trying to calm herself.

 

Her angelic voice snapped GD from his thoughts.

‘Boring?’ he asked.

She nodded with her usual cute pout.

 

 

‘Do you want to go outside? There is a park outside there,’ GD told her.

‘Really? I want to go,’ Jessica said, excitedly.

The truth is, she is really bored been locked in the room.

 

‘Okay. Wait here, I’ll get a wheelchair,’ GD said to her.

‘No, I can walk,’ she said.

‘No, you need to sit on the wheelchair,’ he told her.

‘But…’

‘No more argue or else, I won’t take you outside,’ he warned.

‘Fine!’ she gave in, angry.

GD chuckled at her sour face, she is sulking with him. He leaned in and pecked her cheek. Jessica is surprised with his sudden kiss and once again, she blushed.

 

 

‘Don’t be mad. I’m just worried about you. You are still weak,’ GD coaxed.

‘You are overprotective,’ she replied, still with her sulking face.

‘Yes I am because I love you so much. I’m worried and care about you,’ he is still coaxing her while holding both of her hands.

Jessica gazed at his handsome face and she slowly smiled. Her heart is always racing whenever he expressed his love for her.

 

‘That’s my princess. Wait here, I’ll get a wheelchair,’ GD told and she nodded while still smiling.

GD stepped out from the room and a few seconds later, he is back with a wheelchair.

 

 

 

‘Here, sit on this,’ GD told Jessica.

Jessica slowly wanted to climb down from the bed but, to her surprised, GD easily lifted her from the bed, bridal style, and placed her on the wheelchair.

He took a blanket and covered her laps. Jessica is smiling and touched from the way he treated her.

 

Then, GD took his guitar and hanged it on his shoulder.

‘Oppa, I can hold your guitar,’ Jessica said.

‘No, it’s okay. It’s heavy,’ he said.

‘No, it’s not. Give it to me,’ she told.

‘It’s okay, I can hold it,’ he said.

‘Oppa, seriously. I still can ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter