chapter 76

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later

Jessica and Yoona’s relationship is still the same. The only difference is that Yoona is been slightly soft to Jessica. She doesn’t act mean and throws mean words at her anymore but she still doesn’t talk much to her. Every time they are together, Yoona will just talk to other members. However, whenever Jessica asked her something, she will answer her, shortly. Jessica is relief with that but she is still sad because she miss the old dorky and sweet Yoona.

Meanwhile, GD is still in Japan, for BB’s Love and Tour concert. He will back in Korea in three days. Both GD and Jessica are really looking forward to meet each other. They will only have short time together because a week after that, Jessica and the other Shoshi will fly to Japan for their Arena Tour in Japan.

 

 

 

 

At SNSD’s dorm

Jessica, Taeyeon, Yuri and Tiffany are in the living room, watching their favorite drama. Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung went out with their friends while Seohyun is in her room, reading books. Yoona is in her room, resting alone.

‘Yoochun oppa is so handsome. I miss him,’ Yuri said, they are watching ‘Miss Ripley’.

 

‘Me too, I miss him so much. Sica, have you met him recently?’ Taeyeon asked Jessica.

‘The last time I met oppa was last three weeks,’ Jessica answered.

‘Lucky you, you get to see him often,’ Tiffany told.

‘Oppa miss you too,’ Jessica said to her friends.

‘Aigoooo, poor our DBSK oppadeul. What will happen to them?’ Yuri wondered.

‘Everything will be fine soon, right?’ Taeyeon said with hopes.

‘I hope so,’ Jessica replied while YulTi nodded in agreement.

 

Suddenly, Yoona walked into the living room with a cake on her palms. All the girls are surprised seeing her.

‘Yoon, whose birthday is today?’ Yuri asked.

‘No one,’ Yoona replied with a light smile.

‘Then, what’s with the cake?’ Tiffany asked.

‘I bake this cake for my lovely onnie,’ Yoona said.

‘It’s me, right?’ Taeyeon said, excitedly.

 

Jessica is quietly hoping that Yoona bake the cake for her but she knows it’s impossible.

‘Ani, not for you, Taeyeon onnie. This cake is for my beloved Sica onnie,’ Yoona said while smiling.

 

Jessica is shocked when she heard her words. She quickly averted her eyes to Yoona, who is smiling to her.

‘F..for..m…m..me?’ Jessica stuttered.

‘Yep,’ Yoona said and sat beside her.

Yoona put the cake on the table, in front of Jessica.

 

 

 

‘Onnie, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for acting like a jerk, I’m sorry for everything. I’m sorry for all the mean words that I said to you, I’m sorry for all my mean acts towards you. Please forgive me, Sica onnie,’ Yoona apologized with teary eyes.

‘No, Yoon. It’s okay, you don’t have to apologize to me. It’s me who should apologize to you,’ Jessica said, tearing up too.

‘Ani, onnie. You have done the greatest and noble thing for me yet I’m mad at you. I’m such a stupid girl, I’m sorry onnie,’ Yoona apologized again.

‘Don’t be sorry, Yoon…. I love you so much,’ Jessica said and tears finally rolling down her cheeks.

‘I love you too, onnie,’ Yoona said with tears too.

 

Jessica and Yoona embraced each other and sobbed. Both of them cried in each other arms, releasing all their feelings. YulTaeNy are watching their sisters’ reconciliation with teary eyes and smiles.

‘Forgive me, onnie,’ Yoona sobbed.

‘I’m never mad at you, Yoon-ah…’ Jessica sobbed too.

‘Kombawo, onnie. Thanks for everything you have done for me,’ Yoona thanked.

‘Anything for you, Yoon,’ Jessica said with smiles and wet eyes.

 

 

‘Onnie, I bake this cake by myself, special for you,’ Yoona said after broke their hugs.

‘Chincha? Kombawo,’ Jessica thanked with smiles.

‘Im Yoona, this is not fair! You never bake a cake for me before,’ Yuri said.

‘Well, I love my Sica onnie more than I love you, onnie,’ Yoona said jokingly to Yuri.

‘Yahh!’ Yuri yelled, playfully.

The other 3 girls laughed at YoonYul’s bickering.

 

‘Come on, cut the cake already,’ Tiffany said.

‘Neh!’ Yoona said.

Yoona gave a knife to Jessica and let her cuts the cake. Jessica took the honor to slice the cake, happily. Then, she feeds Yoona and the other girls.

 

 

 

‘Wahh, it’s so delicious! You are really good,’ Jessica praised her dungseng after took a bite of the cake.

‘Of course, I’m Im Yoona,’ Yoona said smugly.

 The girls chuckled at Yoona’s cute acts.

 

 

‘Onnie, tell Jiyong oppa that I’m sorry and I’m thankful to him. He makes me realized my mistake and because of him, I realized how much you love me and how big the sacrifice that you made just for me,’ Yoona told Jessica.

‘Jiyong oppa?’ Jessica asked, clueless.

‘Yes, he met with Yuri onnie and me last week. He begged me to forgive you and he knocked senses into my stupid mind,’ Yoona replied.

‘He did?’ Jessica asked again.

‘Yes, he is a really great boyfriend. He loves you so much, onnie and I’m happy for you,’ Yoona said with smiles.

‘I know, he is really a great boyfriend and I’m very lucky having him as my boyfriend,’ Jessica said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter