chapter 103

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Miss, time for medication and check up,’ suddenly a nurse interrupted JiSica's moments.

GD smiled and gestured the nurse to come inside.

 

 

‘Urghh, I hate medicine,’ Jessica whined while frowning.

‘Sorry, Miss but you need to take medicine,’ the nurse told.

Jessica gazed at GD with her sour face and a cute pout.

 

‘It’s okay, I’m here. Medication is not that bad,’ GD coaxed and hold her hand.

‘It taste bitter and I hate it,’ she whined again.

‘No, it’s not… Princess, I’m here with you, okay,’ he coaxed softly while her hair.

She reluctantly nodded, like a little kid. GD chuckled at her childlike acts. He knows that she really hates any kind of vitamin and medication.

 

 

When the nurse gave her the medicine, she took it and reluctantly ate it. There are 3 types of medications for her.

Every time she gulped a tablet, she will frown and hug GD’s arm, tightly. GD somehow is happy because she seems dependent on him and more comfortable with him.

 

‘Good girl, that’s my girl,’ GD said and patted Jessica’s head.

Jessica is blushing while the nurse smiled at the young couple.

 

 

‘No, it’s time to check your pulse, blood rate and heartbeat,’ the nurse told.

Jessica nodded with a light smile.

 

‘Sweetheart, I need to use the bathroom. Wait for a while, okay? I’ll be back in seconds,’ GD told Jessica.

‘Neh,’ Jessica said, shortly.

‘Noona, please take care of her. I won’t be long,’ GD told the nurse.

‘It’s my job, Jiyong,’ the nurse told with chuckles.

GD smiled too. Then, he kissed the back of Jessica’s hand and patted her head, tenderly. His sweet acts touched Jessica’s heart.

He walked towards the door and stepped out from the room.

 

 

 

 

‘Jessica-shi, you are very lucky. You have G-Dragon as your boyfriend and he loves you, soooo much,’ the nurse told Jessica.

‘Just called me Sica. You know Jiyong oppa, Miss?’ Jessica asked.

‘Called me onnie…. Of course I know him. Who doesn’t know G-Dragon?... But, G-Dragon that I know before is different with G-Dragon that I know these few months,’ the nurse told.

‘What do you mean, onnie?’ Jessica asked.

‘His love for you is really deep and strong. I envy you because of his love for you… When you were in coma, he never left your side. He’s always here, with you, accompanied and talking to you. He spent his nights here, every single night…. I caught him cried several times when he was with you. I guess he missed you so much. He even bawling, doesn’t care about his image and other people perception….Every day, he bought a bouquet of red roses for you....... Look at those roses, that are the roses that he bought yesterday. He will change the roses in that vase every single day. He said you love red roses and it is as a symbol of his love for you…… He really loves you, Jessica and he never give up when he’s waiting for you,’ the nurse told everything to Jessica.

Jessica’s eyes are b with tears when she heard all those stories from the nurse.

 

 

‘Really, onnie?’ Jessica asked with teary eyes.

‘Yes, every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter