chapter 57

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica and GD's relationship is in a good and blissful term. Both of them are really happy with each other. Jessica is having a short break before will fly back to Japan while GD is having short break too before BB started their Japan’s Concert Tour.

Jay, Khun and Donghae are still trying their best to win Jessica’s heart but, at this moment, her heart is full with GD’s love and cares. However, sometimes her heart did tremble a bit by Jay’s cares and Donghae’s love for her. Whereas Khun, she always regard him as her closed friend, not more than that.

 

At SNSD dorm

Jessica is at her dorm, getting ready for her date with GD. They haven’t meet for 3 days, since they are back from Jeju Island and tonight, both of them will spend times together.

Jessica is fixing her hair and putting light make-up on her face. After done, she took her bag and phone and walked out from her room. When she walked in front of YoonYul’s room, she heard someone is sobbing.

 

‘Yoon, don’t be sad. This is the risk that you must go through in love. Every love has its own trouble and issue, right?’ Yuri coaxed.

‘I know, onnie. But, this is too much for me. I know Hae oppa never loves me, never. His heart is always for Sica onnie. Why can’t he open his heart for me, onnie? Like Sica onnie did for Jiyong oppa? I mean, Sica onnie is happy and in love with Jiyong oppa now but, Hae oppa is still hoping for Sica onnie to be back to him,’ Yoona said with tears.

‘We can’t control other people’s heart, Yoon-ah. Maybe oppa’s love for Sica is too big and too deep. That’s why he still can’t forget her,’ Yuri said kindly while patting Yoona’s shoulder.

‘Sica onnie is so lucky. She has many guys who love her so much.’

‘Same with you. You have Kikwang, Chansung and Yesung oppa who loves you so much,’ Yuri told.

‘But I only want Hae oppa, no one else,’ Yoona sobbed.

 

‘I know, I know. Yoon, you must be strong and don’t give up because I believe one day, Hae oppa will see your love and he will loves you as much as you love him. Trust me,’ Yuri said.

‘You think so?’

‘Yes, so now, stop crying, okay?’ Yuri coaxed.

‘Neh, onnie,’ Yoona said while wiping her tears.

 

Jessica heard everything and she slowly walked away from YoonYul’s room. She sighed while thinking about Yoona and Donghae. She is feeling sorry and sad for Yoona because she loves Yoona so much. She wished she can do something to help Yoona to win Donghae’s heart. Suddenly, her phone vibrates, she got 2 new messages.

 

From: Pabo bada

To: Pretty Sica

Pretty Sica, I will keep on waiting for you and I will always love you, remember that.

You will always be my love, my true love..

There will be no other girl in my heart n in my life other than you, Jessica Jung Sooyeon..

I really2 love you, my pretty Sica…

When can we meet? I miss you so much…

 

From: Jay

To: Smexy Jessie

Jess, I will never give up on you..

Remember, I will always love you…

Take care of yourself..Don’t overwork your petite body..

Your pink grandpa will always with you..<33

I miss you..when will we meet again?

 

 

Jessica reads both messages and she sighed, don’t know what to do. She unlocked the front door and stepped out from her do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter