chapter 134

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Wild Romance shooting location

 

Today, Jessica is going to shoot a crying scene. She’s having a hard time because she can’t express her sadness and feeling well. She can’t cry and bawl whole-heartedly. She always had trouble when it’s about expressing herself on-camera especially to show her sadness and cry in front of other people and cameras.

‘Cut!’ the director yelled for the 5th times.

‘Sica, you need to express out your sadness more. Your tears don’t look genuine at all. You need to cry, for real,’ director told her.

‘Neh, PD-nim. I’m sorry,’ Jessica apologized.

‘Take a rest for 10 minutes,’ the director instructed to his crew.

 

 

Jessica sighed and took a seat while holding her script.

‘Why it’s so hard for me to bawl?’ she asked herself.

 

‘Sica, your phone. Jiyong has been calling you,’ her stylist onnie told while giving her phone.

‘Thanks onnie!’ Jessica thanked and her stylist left her alone.

 

10 missed calls from My Jiyong oppa <3333

 

 

Jessica quickly dialed GD’s number.

 

Sica: Hey oppa! *lovingly

GD: Where have you been?! I called you thousands times but you never answered my calls! *angry

Sica: Oppa……. *shocked and sad

GD: What?! I’m asking you questions now, lady!

Sica: I’m at my shooting set. I have a scene just now. I am on my break right now…What happened? Why are you so angry? *sad and worried

GD: You asked me why I am angry?! Of course I am angry because my girl won’t answer my calls at all!

Sica: Oppa, I’ve told you. I was shooting a scene just now and I still can’t perform it perfectly. I need to do it again and again. *explained

GD: You and your excuses. *scoffed.

Sica: Oppa, what happened? Why are you acting like this? Did I do something wrong again?

GD: I am sick and tired being like this. It’s so hard for me to reach you recently!

Sica: Oppa, you need to understand. I am shooting right now. I can’t answer calls while shooting..*explained.

GD: That’s why I am sick and tired of it! You know what, I think we better break up.

Sica: Bwoh?!!! *tears started to form in her eyes.

GD: Yes, both of us are really busy and it’s hard to maintain this kind of relationship. Plus, I’ve told you before, right? I have a jinx in dating.

Sica: No3x, you are joking, right? Tell me you are joking..*crying

GD: No, I’m not joking. I am damn serious.

Sica: Please don’t do this to me, oppa. Please don’t. *begging with tears.

 

 

‘Jessica, come here! We will start your scene now!’ the PD called for her.

 

 

GD: See, that’s what I’m talking about. Go and finish your scene. It’s over between us.

Sica: Oppa~~~~*sobbing

GD:*ended the call

 

 

 

Jessica is sobbing and bawling while hugging her phone. She couldn’t believe what just happened earlier, it was like a nightmare for her. She couldn’t believe what she heard from GD. Her mind is spinning around and she can’t think of anything right now. Her mind is blank and covered with sorrow.

‘Oppa, why did you do this to me?’ she sobbed, her shoulders were shaking.

 

‘Wow, this is great! Let’s roll now!’ the PD yelled when he saw Jessica cried whole-heartedly.

 

 

 

Jessica weakly and slowly dragged her feet to the set. She need to maintain her professionalism for the sake of ehr acting career. Her tears uncontrollably rolled down on her cheeks.

‘1,2,3 action!’ PD-nim shouted.

 

Jessica didn’t hear anything; the only thing she did was crying and bawling her heart out. She still couldn’t believe that GD broke up with her. She feels like dying right now. She doesn’t know how long the scene lasted because her mind can’t think rationally.

‘Sica, come. The scene is over. You can stop crying now,’ her stylist onnie’s voice awakes her from her sobs.

 

Her stylist onnie helped Jessica to stand up and brought her to a chair, nearby.

‘You can rest here. It was amazing, Sica. Everyone here can feel your sadness. You did great!’ stylist onnie praised.

 

Jessica just nodded with tears still rolled down on her cheeks. She weakly sat on the chair, still crying and sobbing.

‘This is not happening, this is not happening. Oppa, you can’t leave me. Please don’t leave me, oppa,’ she sobbed while shaking her head, still can’t believe what just happened between her and GD.

 

 

 

 

In the meantime, a young handsome man arrived at the shooting set and he was panting, the result of running non-stop from the car park. His eyes were looking for someone, his girl and his soul mate.

Every eye at the shooting set directed towards the good-looking, stylish and attractive man; the one and only, the multi-talented and famous,G-Dragon.

 

GD was looking for someone while trying to catch his breath. He ignored all the peering eyes that directed towards him. Right then, his eyes caught a familiar petite yet y figure; his girl, Jessica, not far from him.

GD quickly took his steps towards his girl. She is back-facing him and from the back view, he knew she is crying and sobbing so hard. Guilt started to fill in his heart.

 

 

Jessica weakly arose from the chair, tears still flooded her eyes. When she is about to take her steps forward, a pair of warm and strong arms circled on her slender waist. She is shocked and struggled to break free from the firm grips. However, she did feel comfortable and that arms are really familiar to her.

‘Hey baby, it’s me,’ the owner of the arms whispered to her.

 

Jessica’s eyes widen because she recognized that voice, his voice, her ex-boyfriend’s voice, G-Dragon’s voice. She quickly turned around with tears flooding in her eyes and on her wet face.

‘How could you do this to me?! You said you will never leave me! Why did you do this to me?! Why did you dump me?! Why?!!’ she cried while punching GD’s hard chest with all her strenght.

 

Everyone on the set looked at the supposed lovely couple, the famous JiSica couple. They were shocked to see Jessica cried and bawled like that towards GD. However, both GD and Jessica ignored other people and lost in their own world.

 

 

 

‘Why?! Why?! After everything we have been through, why did you do this?’ Jessica is still bawling while punching GD’s chest.

GD quickly embraced her tightly, trying to coax her.

 

‘Why, oppa? Why?’ Jessica weakly weeping in GD’s arms, on his chest. She lost her energy from her acts earlier.

She is still sobbing in his arms, soaking his shirt with her unending tears. Then, GD slowly broke their hugs and he cupped her small face with his palms.

With their eyes locked with each other, he leaned in and planted a kiss on her forehead, her eye-brows, her red eyes, the tip of her nose, her wet cheeks and lastly, on her y lips. They kissed softly at first but ended up with a passionate and fierce one, battling their tongues and each other faces.

GD tasted the salty tears of hers because she is still crying while kissing. Her tears rolled down from her eyes and some of it ended up into his mouth.

 

 

 

‘Pabo-yahh… Do you think I’m serious with the broke up thing? I lied to you.. I did that because you were worried that you can’t bawl and cry with all your heart. You said you can’t express your sadness well without a perfect reason, so, I did that. I did because I wanted to help you,’ GD explained after parted their wet and hot kisses. He gently wiped off her tears with his thumbs.

‘You are so mean!’ Jessica whined while slapping his chest with pinkish cheeks, embarrassed with her own acts. She finally realized what just happened; GD set a prank on her.

‘Aigooo, my baby is such a crybaby,’ he with his killer smiles.

‘Hikkhh!’ she whined again and cutely pouted.

He chuckled at his girl’s cuteness and pulled her for another tight hug.

 

‘Oppa, please don’t ever utter that words again. Those words are like a death sentence for me. Those words are the last words I wanted to hear coming out from your mouth. The thought of breaking up with you is really killing me. I can’t live without you,’ Jessica said, on his chest.

‘Baby, do you think I can live without you? I can’t and I will never leave you. I didn’t want to say those words to you but, I need to do it to help in your acting,’ GD replied while gently her hair.

‘But you can choose other way! Not doing this mean thing to me,’ she whined.

‘I know I’m wrong. I’m so sorry, I just wanted to help in your acting. I want everyone to be amaze and awe at my girl’s acting skills,’ he consoled, softly.

‘Don’t ever leave me. I don’t care about the jinx and curse in your previous relationships. I want to break that jinx,’ she said, delicately.

‘The jinx will never break us apart. You are the key to that jinx of mine,’ he replied and tenderly planted a kiss on the top of her head.

 

‘You ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter