chapter 73

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

continuation from previous chapter.....

 

The next morning

Both GD and Jessica are still sleeping soundly. Jessica is hugging GD’s waist, resting her head on his broad chest while GD’s arms are wrapped around her petite body. Both of them sleep in that position for the entire night.

Ringing tones…

 

GD’s phone is ringing continuously. The sounds from his phone disturbed him from his deep sleeps. He slowly opened his eyes while searching for his phone on the side table, beside the bed. Once he found his phone, he pushed the ‘answer’ button and talked quietly because he doesn’t want to wake Jessica from her sleeps.

 

GD: Hey, dude..*quietly.

Taeyang: Hey, man… you are still sleeping?

GD: Yeah.. You know me..

Taeyang: Where is your precious girl?

GD: She’s here , sleeping with me…

Taeyang: Wowww, did you…

GD: No~~…. We just sleep together..

Taeyang: Ah, really?..*chuckled... Well, I call you because I already got his number…

GD: Really? That’s good… You are fast..

Taeyang: I asked Junsu….

GD: Forward that bastard’s number to me…

Taeyang: I will… Ji, please don’t be too emotional. Control yourself.

GD: Youngbae-ah, you know me, right? Don’t worry..

Taeyang: It’s because I know you that I’m worried.. I never see you love a girl as much as you love Jessica. So, I know what are you capable of.. I know you will do anything for her….

GD: I just need to give a lesson to that guy, so, he won’t disturb me and my girl anymore.

Taeyang: Okay, just don’t do anything too extreme or harsh…

GD: I get it, man…

Taeyang: I will forward his number after this…

GD: Alright, thanks Bae..

Taeyang: Anytime, man…

GD: Bye man~

Taeyang: Bye..See ya~

 

 

With that, GD ended his phone call with Taeyang. He puts his phone back on the table. His eyes gaze at Jessica’s pretty face, who is still sleeping soundly in his arms.

He her hair, gently and planted a kiss on the top of her head.

‘You are so cute,’ he said to the sleeping Jessica while smiling.

 

For him, Jessica looks really cute and adorable when she’s soundly sleeping. She didn’t budge even an inch. She looks so comfortable sleeping on GD’s chest.

Smiles didn’t fade from GD’s face because he is really happy and blissful, having Jessica in his arms for the whole night.

After couple of minutes, GD slowly loosens Jessica’s arms from his waist because he wanted to prepare breakfast for her. However, when he unwrapped her arms from his waist, she tightens her hugs, doesn’t want to let him go.

GD chuckled at Jessica’s cute acts. He tried again and finally, he succeeds. He slowly placed Jessica’s head on the pillow.

‘You are too cute,’ he said while pinching her cheek.

 

 

GD kissed her cheek and climbed down from the bed. He walked out from the room, heading to the kitchen. He is planning to cook something for Jessica but, he couldn’t think of anything that he can cook. In the end, he called a restaurant and ordered the foods from it.

After half an hour, the delivery boy delivered the breakfast to his apartment. GD prepared the food on a tray and brought it to his room, to his sleeping beauty.

Once he stepped into the room, a smile crept on his face when he saw Jessica. She is still sleeping soundly, hugging his pillow. GD placed the tray on the table beside the bed and he sits on the edge of the bed.

‘Jess, wake up,’ he said while gent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter