chapter 40

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During SNSD’s performance, Taeyeon was pulled by a random guy, on stage. Luckily, someone hold that guy and saved Taeyeon. The girls are so shocked with that incident, especially Taeyeon. She looks so pale and in shocked state. Jessica is quite affected too because she already experienced something like that before.

The girls are resting and calming themselves in their waiting room. They are coaxing each other, especially Taeyeon.

 

 

Meanwhile, GD is just arrived at the festival. BB’s performance’s slot is different with SNSD. They will perform later on after SNSD.

‘Ji, you haven’t talk to Sica yet?’ Top asked his leader while walking to their waiting room.

‘No, not yet, hyung,’ GD answered quietly.

‘Man, I think you need to listen to her explanation. From what I saw, she tried really hard to get hold of you but you just ignored her,’ Taeyang told.

‘You are not in my place. You don’t know how I feel when I saw her kissed that Donghae and when she blamed me for everything,’ GD said coldly.

‘Jiyongie, Sica is in her anger state, that’s why she did that. I’m sure she didn’t mean to blame you,’ Top told.

‘I don’t know, hyung,’ GD said.

‘So, until when you want to keep this up? Ignoring her and avoiding her?’ Taeyang asked.

‘Until when I’m okay and cooling down. And I know, it’s not too soon. It will take times for me to forgive her,’ GD told, seriously.

Top and Taeyang sighed at their leader that is still in anger and jealous state.

 

‘Did you saw that incident?’

‘SNSD’s Taeyeon’s incident? Of course I saw that. It’s really scary. I couldn’t imagine if that crazy guy really kidnapped her away.’

‘Poor the girls. What a scary experience for them. How can a random guy get on stage while they were performing? He almost kidnapped Taeyeon. All 9 of them look so shocked and scared.’

‘Well, what else do you expect? They are just a girl, of course it’s scary. Do you remember when Jessica is touched by ert man before?’

‘Neh, I remember that. But, SME denied it even though we can clearly see that she is touched by that man. Poor girl.’

‘Yep, Jessica looks pale too just now. She looks so scared, alongside with Taeyeon.’

 

GD, Top and Taeyang heard all the crews’ talks while they are walking to their waiting room. Seungri and Daesung are already there. GTOP and Taeyang are so shocked when they heard the talk, especially GD, he is frozed stunned.

‘What actually happened to them?’ GD asked worriedly.

‘Something not good,’ Top answered, worried too about Jessica.

‘I need to go and check on her,’ GD said and quickly dashed to look for Jessica.

 

‘Jiyong!’ Top called but GD is already gone.

‘Aishh, that guy,’ Taeyang sighed while smiling.

‘I hope nothing happened to the girls, especially Sica,’ Top said with concern.

‘Yeah,’ Taeyang agreed.

 

‘But, didn’t he just tell us that he won’t forgive her too soon? And he is still angry with her? But why is he dashing to her?’ Top asked Taeyang.

‘Well, you know him. He just said that bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter