chapter 122

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later

 

At GD’s apartment

GD is at his private and luxurious apartment. He is alone after Taeyang and Top left an hour ago. His eyes are on TV but his mind is flying around, thinking about something else. The truth is, he missed Jessica so much and yearns for her. It’s been a week after their last meeting.

Jessica is so busy with her schedules. She’s promoting The Boys, attending variety shows, photo shoots for magazines and performing for various concert and events. She fled to NYC 3 days ago, to perform in David Letterman Show. It’s their first broadcast performance in USA and the girls were really excited and happy. GD didn’t get the chance to meet her before she fled to NYC because of her crazy schedules. He did miss her so much but, he can’t do anything because it involved her works.

GD is really proud of his girl because she appeared in David Letterman Show, one of the most popular shows in USA. He watched the show by streaming link and he can’t help to feel really2 proud of the girls, especially his girl, Jessica.

 

 

It’s already an hour past midnight but, GD is still awake. He is waiting for Jessica because she will arrive from NYC tonight. He has been waiting for her phone call for two hours but still no news from her. He can’t sleep because he really misses her and he wanted to see her as soon as she landed. He is tired because of working non-stop for the whole day but, it will not stop his wills to meet Jessica ASAP.

 

Suddenly, his phone vibrated and he looked at the screen.

My baby girl <33333

 

 

GD smiled and happily pushed the ‘answer’ button.

 

GD: Hey, princess! Do you landed already? I miss you so much!

Sica: Hi, oppa… Neh, we just landed. Now, we are waiting for our luggage.

GD: Why so late? I thought you supposed to land two hours ago..

Sica: Our flight is delayed due to some problems..

GD: Really? Sica, can we meet tonight?

Sica: Oppa, it’s late already.

GD: No, it’s okay for me. I will drive to your dorm and we can meet. Just for a while, please? *begged

Sica: I’m tired and exhausted oppa, jet-lag…

GD: I know you are tired. So, why don’t you come and sleep at my apartment? I just want to meet you. You can rest properl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter