chapter 82

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica took the tray in her palms and walked to GD’s room. She slowly opened the door and saw GD is lying on his bed with one of his arm rested on his forehead. His eyes are closed and he is frowning, looks like he is thinking hard.

Jessica walked towards him and she put the tray on the side table, beside his bed. She sat on the edge of the bed, beside GD.

‘Oppa, are you okay?’ she asked softly while caressing his cheek.

 

GD opened his eyes and stared at her gorgeous face.

‘What are you doing here?’ he asked, quietly.

‘Taking care of you and accompany you,’ she replied, calmly.

‘Jess, I know you are busy with your tours right now. Why did you come back? You will be exhausted and tired,’ he told, sternly.

He is now sat on the bed, his back is leaning against the dashboard.

 

‘I’m fine, oppa. Don’t worry about me. It’s you that you should be worry,’ she said.

‘I’m okay, I’m just a bit depressed. Nothing can beat what Daesungie is facing right now, he’s in the worst condition,’ GD said, sad for Daesung.

‘I know, oppa. If you want to keep on cheering on him and supporting him, you need to gain your energy first. You need to eat and you need to talk to someone, to release all your inner feeling. Now, I’m here and I’m willing to hear all your thoughts,’ Jessica coaxed him, softly.

‘I’ve told you, I’m fine!... I think you should go back to Japan. You shouldn’t abandon your concert just like that,’ he told.

‘We have two days break before our next stage,’ she said.

‘And you are supposed to rest on those two days break, not taking care of me here. You will be exhausted and get sick. I don’t want you to fall sick. Don’t make me worry about you, I had enough to worry with Daesung’s issue,’ he blurted out, coldly.

Jessica is sad and hurts when she heard GD’s words but she tried to be understanding. She knows that GD said that because he’s worried about her.

 

 

‘Don’t worry about me, oppa. I’m fine,’ Jessica said while smiling to him.

‘Now you are fine but few days later, you will get sick,’ GD told.

‘Come on, oppa. Just eat some, okay?’ she said while shoving a spoon of rice to him.

‘Stop forcing me! How can I eat when my brother is in that state?!’ he said, angrily.

‘Ahhh, open your mouth,’ she said, insisted to feed him.

GD lost his rationales and he pushed away the spoon and the plate from Jessica’s hands.

 

The plate fell onto the floor and shattered into pieces, just like Jessica’s heart. She is hurt and sad when GD treated her like that. All she wanted to do is comforting and consulting him yet, he treated her like that. However, she knows that he is depressed and stressed, so, she understand his situation.

‘It’s okay if you don’t want to eat. At least, drink the milk,’ Jessica said without looking at GD.

She is trying to hide her teary eyes from him. Her eyes are flooded with tears because of what GD just did to her.

 

 

Jessica bent down and she collected all the glasses of the broken plate and put it on the tray. Suddenly, a piece of the glasses cuts her finger.

‘Ah,’ she quietly whined, doesn’t want GD to notice it.

 

‘What happened?’ GD asked.

‘No, nothing. I’ll be in the kitchen,’ Jessica replied and quickly walked out from the room with the tray on her palms.

Tears are rolling down her cheeks while one of her fingers is bleeding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Sica, what happened? Why are you crying?’ Top asked when he saw her tears.

‘Ani, it’s nothing oppa. I need to clean this,’ she told while showing the tray and wiping off her tears.

‘Did Jiyong smash that plate?’ Taeyang asked.

Jessica just nodded and quickly headed to the sink.

 

Both Top and Taeyang were heading to GD’s room when they met him half way.

‘What have you done?!’ T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter