chapter 172

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD slumps onto the couch while panting. He just finishes carrying the last boxes of his personal belonging into his room. Since morning, he has been helping the movers to move all his and his wife’s belongings to their new house.

Today, they finally finish in moving all their personal stuffs and belongings from their old house to their new one. And starting from today, they officially start their new life at their new villa, their new home sweet home.

GD looks around the living hall that is fully furnished with branded, elegant, modern and expensive furniture. They work together with their interior design to bring the best for their house and they are satisfied with the final outcome. Jessica is really contented with their house’s decoration.

 

Thinking about his beloved wife brings a smile to his face. Since two hours ago, Jessica is burying herself in the kitchen. She told him that she wants to cook special dishes for both of them, as a celebration for finally moving into their new house.

GD doesn’t know what Jessica is planning to cook. He only knows that it is a set of special dishes for dinner; that’s all his wife told him. He saw the various of ingredients that his wife bought earlier. He is contents with his wife’s effort to cook for him. Even though she is not a great chef but, her effort is the most important for him. At least, she has an effort to learn and cook for him. May be her cooking will not be as great as his mother’s but, it will become tastier time by times.

 

 

GD stands up from the couch and slowly steps to the quiet kitchen. There are no noises like earlier, the sounds of his wife warring with the pot and knife. Jessica prevents him from entering the kitchen because she wanted to make a surprise for him. But, after two hours, he couldn’t wait anymore because his stomach has been grumbling for foods.

‘Baby, are you done? Can I enter the kitchen now?’ he asked loudly from a far. He’s afraid to enter the kitchen without his wife’s permission because she will get mad if he did that.

 

‘Baby? Why are you so quiet? I am going in, okay?’ GD said but still no response from Jessica.

He starts to feel worry and scare.

‘Does she fainted in the kitchen?’ he thought.

 

GD quickly walks into the kitchen while looking for Jessica but she is nowhere in sight. His eyes directed to the pot on the stove. The pot is still slightly smoky, so that means Jessica just turn off the stove few seconds ago. He looks around the messy kitchen. He curves a light smile while shaking his head seeing the messiness.

‘This is totally Jessica Jung’s style,’ he thought.

 

 

GD is shocked when his eyes catches Jessica, who sits on the floor while hugging her knees. He feels his heart stop beating seeing his wife in that condition.

‘Is she sick?’ he thought while rushing to her side.

He sits beside her, on the floor. He is really worry and nervous with his wife’s condition. He tries to look at her face but couldn’t because she is hiding her face on her knees.

 

‘Sweetheart, what’s wrong? Are you sick?’ GD worriedly asked while her hair that is tied up like a ponytail.

 

‘This is why I prevented you from cooking tonight. You are tired from moving our things and then you wanted to cook. Look at you now, falling sick,’ he softly nagged at her. She tells him before that she feels slightly dizzy.

Jessica’s shoulders are shaking, showing that she is crying. Soft sobs are heard by GD’s hearings. He becomes more nervous and anxious.

‘She’s crying. Is she hurt that bad? Or she’s sad from what I said to her?’ he thought, worried.

 

 

‘Baby, I’m not mad at you, not at all… Ssshhhh, don’t cry..I’m here now, don’t cry.. I’ll get painkiller for you, okay,’ GD coaxed while softly her head.

‘I…I..’ Jessica sobbed.

GD sits back and focuses on what his wife is trying to say.

‘I…I’m not sick,’ her sobs becomes louder.

He frowns his eyebrows. She is not sick so, what exactly happen to her? His heart starts to beat faster, anxious. He quickly pulls her hand that is hugging her knees, to check on her fingers if she is hurt somewhere. Who knows, she cuts her fingers with the knife. However, he finds nothing on her fingers. Her fingers are still soft and smooth like they used to.

 

‘Baby, what’s wrong? If you not sick or hurt, why are you crying?’ GD asked while his wife’s head, who is still sobbing. She is really sad and upset with something.

 

‘What’s wrong? Do you miss mummy and daddy?’ GD asked but Jessica quickly shook her head.

He lets out a sigh, he cannot guess what is bothering his wife.

‘I..I..’ she sobbed.

‘You what, sw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter