chapter 176

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a while, the couple arrives at the YG Family’s concert venue. GD carefully escorts and assists his wife into the venue. He needs to check a few things for the concert on the day after tomorrow.

‘Careful,’ GD reminded his wife for the countless times. He is hugging his wife’s waist and assisting her in her steps.

 

‘Jessica!’ Dara and Bom loudly shouted when they saw the couple.

The YG Family is at the main stage, discussing with their music directors. Jessica’s appearance with her husband interrupts the discussion as all 2NE1 and BB members divert their attentions to Jessica.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, everyone,’ Jessica politely greeted while taking very slow steps towards the main stage.

 

 

‘Hi Aegi! How are you today?’ Dara greeted the baby inside Jessica’s womb.

‘Wow, Sica-yah! You look really…’

‘BIG, I know,’ Jessica interrupts Bom’s words before she could finish it.

 

‘Hey Sica,’ Top greeted.

‘Oppa! I miss you! Where have you been? I haven’t seen you for ages,’ Jessica complained as soon as she saw Top.

‘Sorry, dungseng-ah.. I’ve been busy with my film’s shooting,’ Top said while giving a hug to her.

‘But still, at least come and meet me once in a while,’ she pouted.

‘Arassoo.. I promise I will, okay?’ Top coaxed while patted her head.

‘Okay,’ she replied with a smile.

 

Top stares at Jessica and let out sot chuckles.

‘What?’ Jessica asked while GD is still loyally standing beside his wife, protecting her.

‘Nothing.. It’s just this is the first time I ever see Jung Jessica this big with completely bloated face,’ Top said while chuckling.

‘Oppa! Meanie!’ she whined with a pout.

‘But still as gorgeous as ever. And don’t worry, no matter how big or bloated you are, in Jiyong’s eyes, you are still the prettiest girl in the universe for him,’ Top cooed the sulking Jessica.

‘Of course, I know that,’ Jessica replied while wrapping her arms around GD’s waist, tightly.

 

‘Sica-yah, you completely forget us once you meet your Tabbie oppa,’ Dara complained with dissatisfaction.

‘Mianhe, onnie.. I haven’t met him for a long time,’ Jessica apologized with her head resting against GD’s chest.

GD plants a tender kiss on the top of his wife’s crown.

 

‘And you completely ignore us too,’ Taeyang spoke while pointing to himself and Daesung.

‘Sorry,’ Jessica apologized while chuckling.

 

 

‘Hyung, this is for Jessica noona to sit on,’ Winner’s Taehyun and Mino interrupted their sunbaes while carrying a cozy single couch and placed it near GD and Jessica.

‘Oh, thank you. That’s so kind of both of you,’ Jessica thanked while flashing her warm smiles.

GD assists his wife to sit on the couch.

 

‘Do you need anything else, Jessica noona?’ Mino politely asked.

‘No, thank you. I’m okay.. You are so kind,’ Jessica praised them.

‘Do you want to know something, Sica-ah?’ Dara asked Jessica.

‘What is it, onnie?’ Jessica asked back.

‘These young guys were scolded by your beloved husband, your Tabbie oppa and also Hyungsuk oppa before,’ Dara told.

‘Why?’ Jessica asked.

‘Remember during the first time you came to watch our rehearsel?’ Bom asked.

Jessica nods while listening to their story.

 

‘You were standing too long because no one offered you a seat. BB was rehearsing on the main stage so, they aren’t aware of it... After that, your legs were aching due to standing for about 10 minutes.. Winner was scolded because they were near you yet, they didn’t help you. They were scolded so badly especially by your GD,’ Bom told Jessica the story.

‘Really? I’m sorry about that,’ Jessica said to Taehyun and Mino, apologetically.

‘It’s not your fault. It’s their fault for not paying attention to their surrounding and not sensitive for their sunbae,’ Taeyang spoke in stern voice.

‘Aniya.. It’s not their fault. They were busy practicing too,’ Jessica defended Winner, feeling sorry for them.

‘Nope, there’s no excuse for them. Even Hyungsuk hyung agreed with me.. They should see how EXO treats you especially during your pregnancy.. So, I give these guys a piece of advice,’ GD firmly said to Winner while his wife’s hair.

‘That’s right.. I have seen how EXO treats Jessica. They won’t let her do anything. They will do everything for her, their sunbae.. I’m not saying this just because she is Jiyong’s wife but also because she is your sunbae in industry, okay?’ Top added.

Winner humbly bows at their seniors.

 

 

 

‘Baby, I need to discuss with the directors. So, stay here for a while, okay?’ GD said to Jessica.

‘Okay, honey,’ Jessica replied with smiles.

 

‘Noona, can you accompany my wife for a while?’ GD asked Dara and Bom.

‘Of course,’ Dara and Bom replied.

‘I’ll see you in a while,’ GD said while leaning in to kiss Jessica’s lips.

After that, he plants a kiss on his wife’s big belly while whispering, ‘Daddy will be back soon.’

 

 

‘So onnie, how’s you and your boyfriend?’ Jessica asked Dara.

‘We are good and so in love,’ Dara answered with twinkling eyes.

‘I’m so happy for you, onnie. You should tie the knot soon,’ Jessica said.

‘Aniya, not so soon, Sica-yah.. I want to enjoy dating life for a while,’ Dara told her.

‘Marriage is more blissful and amazing, onnie-ah,’ Jessica said.

‘Says the woman who is married to G-Dragon, of course it is amazing for her,’ Bom spoke while rolling her eyes.

Jessica chuckles at her reactions.

 

‘No, it doesn’t matter who we ends up married with. As long as we love that guy so much and vice versa, we will be happy, trust me, onnie,’ Jessica assured her onnies.

‘I know.. I just want to enjoy dating life a bit more before stepping into marriage life,’ Dara said.

‘Same with me,’ Bom added in.

‘Just do as you wish, onnie. As long as you are happy, that’s all matter,’ Jessica replied while smiling.

‘Wah, you sound so matured!’ Dara said.

‘Of course. I am soon-to-be a mummy,’ Jessica said while caressing her belly.

 

‘It kinds of scared me seeing you during your pregnancy,’ Bom said.

‘Why?’ Jessica asked.

‘Look at you, all bloated and big. But, it doesn’t matter to you because you still look gorgeous and pretty as ever. Imagine if that happens to me, oh my gosh, I can’t imagine how hideous I will look,’ Bom said with frowns.

‘That’s nonsense, onnie-yah. You will still look pretty just like now,’ Jessica convinced the older one.

Bom just smiles at Jessica, same goes with Dara.

 

After a while, Bom and Dara excuse themselves because their director is calling for them. Soon, Jessica falls asleep while watching her husband rehearsing on the main stage with s.

 

 

Big Bang is done with their rehearsal.

‘Hyung, I need to go now. Jessica has fallen asleep,’ GD told his concert director.

‘Yeah, okay. We are done for today,’ the director said.

 

GD quickly approaches his wife who is uncomfortably sle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter