chapter 177

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

in this chapter, let's assume all of us already know about Jessica being kicked out from SNSD.. I won't write about that incident..just a brief of it..

 

YG Family concert

 

Backstage

Jessica is in BB’s dressing room, waiting for her husband to get ready for the concert. Krystal is with her, accompanying her older sister.

‘Who else are here?’ Jessica asked her sister.

‘Minyoung onnie, Minkyung onnie, your MILO oppadeul, Daehyun oppa, Junhong and all other BAP members, Myungsoo oppa, Chunji oppa, Sunggyu oppa, Luhan oppa and Kris oppa,’ Krystal told her onnie the long-list of her friends and dungsengs.

‘Okay,’ Jessica replied.

 

 

‘So, how’s my baby today?’ GD, who just finished with his hair, took a seat beside his wife, on the couch.

‘Aegi is being a good baby today because he knows today is daddy’s big day,’ Jessica said while smiling.

‘Really? That’s my Aegi,’ he proudly stated while placing his ear against his wife’s belly, wanted to hear his baby’s heartbeats.

Jessica her husband’s hair while warmly smiling.

 

‘The concert will start soon. Let’s go to your seats,’ GD said while assisting and helping Jessica to stand up. It is so hard for her even to stand up from a couch on her own.

GD walks Jessica and Krystal to the VVips’ sections. On their way, they bump into the other YG’s artists and also other celebrities who come to support YG family. Jessica recognizes all the familiar faces among the celebrities who attend the concert.

 

When the fans spot GD and Jessica on the big screens, loud cheers erupt in the stadium. Everyone cheers and applauds the royal couple.

Jessica smiles and waves her hand to the fans who are cheering for them while GD just smiles. He is tightly hugging his wife’s waist and watching her every steps, to assure her safety.

Fans especially Vips are cheering in awe when they see GD’s sweet acts towards Jessica.

Jessica’s seat is at the special section, VVips section that is built specially for Jessica, requested by GD. It is a safe section that can guarantee Jessica’s safety, considering her condition. GD’s parents and Jessica’s parents along with Krystal are seating with Jessica too, to look after her.

 

‘Good luck, honey! Daddy fighting!’ Jessica cheered her husband.

‘Thanks you, baby. Take care of yourself. Love you,’ GD said while kissing her lips. Fans once again cheer when they see JiSica’s kiss.

GD leaves after giving yet another kiss on Jessica’s forehead.

 

Jessica waves to the fans using the gold light stick in her hand. She keeps on appearing on the big screen and every time she does, loud cheers erupted.

Ten minutes later, the concert finally starts. YGE’s artists take turn to perform on stage. There are also collaboration stages between them such as, the leaders (CL and GD), the dancers (Taeyang and Minzy), GTop, GDXTaeyang, IkonXWinner and others. There are also solo stages for 2NE1’s and BB’s members to showcase their individual talents as well as special stages for Winner, Ikon and Akdong Musicians.

Jessica is enjoying herself while swaying to the unique music of YGE’s artists.

 

 

GD is the last act for the solo stages among them. He performs most of his hit songs like Heartbreaker, Crayon, Crooked, Coup De Etat and This love. Jessica is totally immersed with her husband’s splendid performances.

For the last of his solo stage, GD will perform a brand new song, a song that he composes and dedicates for his wife without her knowledge.

‘I have a surprise for the lovely lady up there. She is one amazing girl, she is my soul mate, she is my partner in crime, she is my alter ego, she is my wife and she is going to be the mother to my baby. She is the girl who always stays by my side no matter what happens. She is the one who sticks with me during my hard times and she is the one who coaxes me when I am in troubles. She is the person who always has trust in me and never doubts me even once.  She is Mrs. Kwon Jessica, the queen of my heart,’ GD spoke on the microphone while pointing to the section where Jessica is seated.

The spotlight focuses on Jessica who looks touched with GD’s heartfelt confession. She makes a heart sign with her hands for her husband.

 

When GD starts singing, Krystal helps her sister to stand up and moves from their seats. Jessica is clueless for what is happening right now.

Krystal assists and carefully walks her onnie to the center stage where GD is waiting for her. GD’s heavenly voices echo in the venue while Jessica is slowly approaching him.

When they reach the center stage, Krystal hands in Jessica to GD. GD hugs his wife and walks her towards the main stage. While they are walking towards the main stage, roses are dropped from above. The couple is showered with various colors of roses. Everyone is cheering and applauding in awe while Jessica is totally speechless. She gazes at her husband who is still singing his new song about her.

Jessica smiles at her husband while gently patting his cheek.

 

When they reach the main stage, there is a pink comfy couch decorated with flowers. GD carefully assists Jessica and helps her to sit on the couch.

After that, he continues to sing the song and he ends the song with, ‘I love you,’ while kneeling in front of his queen, Jessica.

Jessica widely smiles with teary eyes, touches with his surprise. GD smiles too while leaning in and kisses her pinkish lips.

 

‘Thank you,’ GD thanked to the cheering fans. He is holding Jessica’s hand while bowing to the fans.

 

‘Wahh, that was a splendid and romantic performance by G-Dragon,’ Seungri appeared on the stage, acted like an MC.

‘That’s right. As expected from G-Dragon,’ Daesung added too. All the BB members appear on main stage.

‘Well, we can’t expect less from G-Dragon, right?’ Taeyang said.

‘What are you guys doing?’ GD asked s.

‘Well, we are here for the special segment for JiSica couple,’ Seungri told and fans loudly cheered.

‘Special segment?’ GD asked, clueless.

‘Yes, a special segment prepared by our sanjang-nim as a present for JiSica fans,’ Daesung answered.

Meanwhile, Top gives a microphone to Jessica who is sitting on the couch.

 

‘Yah2x, what is this? Are you trying to prank me?’ GD retorted to his maknae.
‘No. This is a special segment for JiSica,’ Taeyang said.

‘Yeah, a little celebration for the upcoming-ever-so-gorgeous JiSica’s baby,’ Daesung added and the fans cheered.

‘All of you can’t wait to meet and greet JiSica’s little baby, right?’ Seungri asked the audiences and the loudly responded.

‘See, everyone is as ecstatic as us to meet your offspring,’ Top told with his hoarse voices.

‘But no one is as ecstatic as us,’ GD cheekily said with a grin while Jessica is beaming at her husband.

 

 

‘For your information, our crew placed a special box at the stadium’s entrance,’ Seungri told.

‘What kind of box?’ GD asked.

‘A box which is full of questions asks by our curious fans to the JiSica couple. They write out any kind of questions that they want to ask both of you,’ Top replied while pointing to the couple.

‘Really?’ Jessica asked.

‘Yes, sister-in-law. And here comes the box,’ Taeyang said and at the same time, a staff brought in the box and placed it in front of them.

‘Wow, that’s a LOT of questions in there,’ Daesung spoke while pointing to the box.

‘Why didn’t I know anything about this?’ GD questioned.

‘That is why we call it a surprise, man,’ Taeyang told.

‘Okay then,’ GD coolly replied while occasionally Jessica’s hair.

 

‘Okay everyone, let’s begin our special segment,’ Seungr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter