chapter 80

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several weeks later

Both GD and Jessica haven’t meet with each other for almost 3 weeks already because both of them are very busy. GD with his activities in Korea while Jessica with SNSD’s promotions in Japan.

They really miss each other so much. They maintain their relationship by talking on the phone and video chat. They will never miss to call or text each other, every day. Even though they can’t meet face to face, hearing each other voices alone can release their longings for each other.

They will video chat every time they got the chance, to see each other faces. Their relationship is going as strong as ever and they are happy with it.

 

 

 

 

 

 31 may 2011

SNSD is in Japan, to prepare for their Arena Tour across Japan. They will start their tour today, their first stage. All of them are really energetic and full of spirits to give their best to their loyal fans. However, they are also nervous because this is the first time they will perform for a big concert in Japan, their own concert.

All the girls are getting ready for their first concert that will start in an hour. All of them are in the waiting room, getting all their outfits, make-up and hair done. Some of them are already done while some are still getting their hair and make-up.

Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona and Sooyoung are already done and they were on the couch, talking and joking around, to calm themselves from their nervousness.

 

 

‘Aishhh,’ Tiffany suddenly sighed while looking at her phone.

‘Siwon oppa still doesn’t contact you?’ Jessica asked her.

‘Yeah,’ Tiffany answered, shortly.

‘He’s busy with his drama shooting. You should understand his situation,’ Sooyoung said.

‘I know he’s busy but why can’t he call me or text me once in a week? I’m not asking much, not every day but just once a week and he can’t do that,’ Tiffany complained, angry and sad.

‘Onnie, Siwon oppa must be really busy,’ Yoona coaxed.

‘That’s right, Fany. You should be patient and understand him,’ Jessica told her.

‘Patient? I think I already lost my patient. He’s not contacting me for two weeks already. What kind of boyfriend is that? Whenever I called him, he always hangs up in seconds because he’s toooo busy,’ Tiffany said in anger and frustration.

‘May be he’s really busy,’ Jessica told her.

‘Why can’t he be like your Jiyong oppa? I really envy you,’ Tiffany said to Jessica.

‘Fany-ah, Kwon Jiyong is a special case,’ Sooyoung said, playfully.

‘Yes, he is,’ Tiffany chuckled.

 

Jessica just chuckled at their teases. Right then, her phone vibrated.

My Love <33

 

Sica: Hi oppa~~~ *cutely

GD: Baby, something bad happened…* sounded depressed and sad

Sica: Honey, are you okay? What happened?

GD: Daesungie…He involved in a car crash and… and…

Sica: Bwoh?! He’s okay, right?

GD: He’s fine but…but…someone died in that accident..

Sica: What?! OMG, this is bad….

GD: Yes, it it.. He hits a motorcyclist and that person is dead…

Sica: OMG… How is Daesung now?

GD: He is fine physically but he is badly hurts, mentally.. He can’t stop blaming himself and soon, the news will spread and people will blames him… I’m blank right now.. I don’t know what to do to help my dungseng…*really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter